International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel doesn't want to govern Gaza just like Egypt. But security takes precedence over inconvenience. Gazans have shown that when given a chance they will elect a terrorist organization, steal money/supplies, and attack/murder Israelis.

Yet another example of an ever tightening noose around their own necks while screaming 'blockade' while conveniently forgetting about Oct 7th and every other episode that caused tit for tat security measures/retaliation.

Oh I'm sure they plan to ease the stress of governing Gaza, by moving in as many settlers as possible.

They'll have it feeling homey in no time.

I can't speak for anyone else but when they go into the tunnels and are actually engaging with Hamas I'll be very positive about it. Engaging with Hamas is what they should be doing.

What do you mean they have been directly engaging for a week now, Gaza city is already surrounded by IDF troops.

Israel doesn't want to govern Gaza just like Egypt. But security takes precedence over inconvenience. Gazans have shown that when given a chance they will elect a terrorist organization, steal money/supplies, and attack/murder Israelis.

Yet another example of an ever tightening noose around their own necks while screaming 'blockade' while conveniently forgetting about Oct 7th and every other episode that caused tit for tat security measures/retaliation.
fuck-yeah-jack-conrad.gif

At least you acknowledge you’re team Hamas and that it’s hatred of Jews.
No, I am not team Hamas. I am not team Israel either.
Remind me (all of us) why the Jews need a country.
Should Christians and Muslims have a country too?
Since when does a religion need to have a country with a military force?
Should the Vatican also create an Army, Navy, and Air Force to defend Catholics?
Israelis have been killing Palestinian women and children long before 7 October 2023.

This is what Israel has to contend with. An ISIS-like organisation using civilian infrastructure as staging points.

Yeah, so don't fall into their idiotic trap by blowing the entire building to smithereens.

This isn't hard.

The individuals in that hospital aren't an existential threat to Israel. So don't be an existential threat to every innocent human being in the hospital.

People are retarded when it comes to war.

If that hospital was in Tel Aviv filled with Israelis, they wouldn't obliterate it. They would magically find a way to not use air strikes.

Don't be a dumbass.

Should the Vatican also create an Army, Navy, and Air Force to defend Catholics?
Israelis have been killing Palestinian women and children long before 7 October 2023.
Their an ethnic group with a religion.
Ethnic groups generally have countries.

Israel in its current form is result of several failed wars of subjugation that the Arab League launched with Palestinian support. Israels population is largely made up of Jews ethnically cleansed from the Arab world under threat of violence.

Their an ethnic group with a religion. Ethnic groups generally have countries.
No, Jews are not a race. They are not an ethnic group.
Jews include individuals of enormously diverse origins and physical appearances, making the idea that Jews could easily be designated a race implausible. If it was true, Christians would also be an ethnic group.

Ideally they should let someone impartial oversee it but I'm not sure what that would look like in reality.

Yes and yes.

It's a weird one, if their plan all along (as some seem to think) was to "steal Gaza back" why now? Why leave in 2005 and then 18years later go "ah actually, let's have that". Doesn't make any sense. Thing is, nobody else can govern it really - Egypt don't want the Palestines full-stop. If it's left to the Palestinians, October 7th happens again in the future.

Yeah, so don't fall into their idiotic trap by blowing the entire building to smithereens.

This isn't hard.

The individuals in that hospital aren't an existential threat to Israel. So don't be an existential threat to every innocent human being in the hospital.

People are retarded when it comes to war.

If that hospital was in Tel Aviv filled with Israelis, they wouldn't obliterate it. They would magically find a way to not use air strikes.

Don't be a dumbass.

The point of the video is that Israel didn´t blow up the entire building genius.... but instead allowed Hamas to use it for their terror-operations.

It's how that goes. When the hegemony agrees with something, it's no longer is an evil annexation but merely a new 'security reality.' Turning Gaza into a pile of rubble? Exercising an 'inalienable right to defend itself.' Killing a bunch of civvies? I think you mean killing a bunch of 'human shields,' because clearly the people doing the killing aren't responsible for the killing. Slap the correct weaselly euphemism on top of something and the public is up for just about anything.

The point of the video is that Israel didn´t blow up the entire building genius.... but instead allowed Hamas to use it for their terror-operations.

No, the whole point of the video is to legitimise civilian targets by showing that they're used by Hamas.

Israels population is largely made up of Jews ethnically cleansed from the Arab world under threat of violence.
What does that even mean?
The fact is that even when the Jewish community was culturally quite embedded in its Muslim Arab environment, Jews were always considered members of a socio-religious community minority, different and distinct from the Arab population, because of their Jewish cultural tradition, their common past, and the Judeo-arabic language—all of them separated them from the Arabs. The Arabs saw the Jews, even the ones who spoke only Judeo-Arabic, as members of a socio-linguistic religious cultural community, different from theirs.

So, because of this, Jews need their own country? What about Gypsies? Should they also not have their own country after their history of expulsion and violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back