International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the IDF uses all tactics available, to interrogate Hamas guys ?

That's an excellent question and I'd like to hope that Israel wouldn't resort to torture. If I took a stranger off the street and beat on them enough, they'd confess to starting the Chicago fire of 1871.

In short, I hope that Israel isn't torturing Hamas prisoners. But, I don't think that Hamas would have any reservations were the roles reversed.

Last edited:
I really don't understand these people. What is the point of tearing down the signs? There are some really sick people out there.
Maybe for some it's to prevent anger and possible violence? Im just not sure what the angle (if any) is for people putting up pictures of people missing in another country..

First time I've ever quoted a Tucker interview, but Douglas Macgregor laughs at killing Gazans.

"The problem is when you push the population [of Gaza] out, if you did into Egypt... you're only moving the problem that confronts you 20-30 miles away. In other words killing people isn't going to solve the problem, but it's very attractive right now and it's difficult to talk people out of it."

Last edited:
Maybe for some it's to prevent anger and possible violence? Im just not sure what the angle (if any) is for people putting up pictures of people missing in another country..

[<diva2]

Nah, I think that if it were to prevent violence, they'd post a peace message next to it instead of tearing it down. You might be too young to remember this, but I remember seeing a lot of trees with yellow ribbons around them when I was a kid.

It was due to the U.S. hostages being held in Iran. It's a form of solidarity to show the public that our fellow citizens are not forgotten.

[<diva2]

Nah, I think that if it were to prevent violence, they'd post a peace message next to it instead of tearing it down. You might be too young to remember this, but I remember seeing a lot of trees with yellow ribbons around them when I was a kid.

It was due to the U.S. hostages being held in Iran. It's a form of solidarity to show the public that our fellow citizens are not forgotten.
I've heard the song. Yah..
Maybe I've misread the situation. The pictures being put up are of missing Americans that were in Israel?

There are American hostages.

I've heard the song. Yah..
Maybe I've misread the situation. The pictures being put up are of missing Americans that were in Israel?

Yes, that's correct from what I've seen so far.

They're putting out the fakest propaganda to try and manufacture consent for their mass slaughter of civilians.

The only reasonable response to extreme hatred and violence is peace.
I don't believe he's here to engage.

Folks have asked why he blasts a bunch of X links and never chats or replies to replies to his posts and he's ignored them all so far. I haven't seen him like any posts ITT either so I think he's all exhaust flow in this thread and has no inlet valve for some reason.

That's an excellent question and I'd like to hope that Israel wouldn't resort to torture.

I've got some bad news for you...

They're torturing the fuck out of them boys. That is a given. Every military claims to not use torture, because it's "ineffective...kind of...maybe", but lets face it, they do. Certainly a few weeks outside of the initial attack, when the emotions are high, and they've got a few folks to take out their aggression on. I'd confidently guess that the Hamas captives are not in a very good place right now, and are looking at car batteries and tweezers a little differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back