International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Hamas are nothing more than terrorists. A legitimate military captures prisoner of war and they're treated per the Geneva convention. To Hamas, if they, have you?

You're just an expendable bargaining chip.

Let the hostages go.

The irony of that statement " a legitimate military " with the grey areas American " prisoners of war " were and are treated with in regards to the Geneva convention is amazing mate.

The irony of that statement " a legitimate military " with the grey areas American " prisoners of war " were and are treated with in regards to the Geneva convention is amazing mate.

He's recommended that people in Jan 6. get renditioned to Gitmo and having their 6th amendment rights violated. I don't think he cares about "prisoners of war" when he considers the side evil.

Be the same outcome as for the Palestinian mother and child who was stabbed to death ( mother survived )by a American for being Palestinian.........

Or the 3 Palestinian students shot In Vermont.

I mean is there really any difference between the way they celebrate the deaths of its enemies than usa does ?

I'm against any innocent being hurt or harmed. I'm saying that if he wants to go over and play "rah-rah" cheerleader for the Houthis, then he should go.

<209Bitch>

I'm not saying that the U.S.A. is all innocent and has NEVER done anything wrong. Get outta here with that, man.

The U.S. (more often than not) does abide by the Geneva convention.

Hamas does not.

He's recommended that people in Jan 6. get renditioned to Gitmo and having their 6th amendment rights violated. I don't think he cares about "prisoners of war" when he considers the side evil.

Yeah, all insurrectionists should have their hands held and get free on-demand bajowskis for life.

Fudge outta here.

For those of you who weren't around in the 80's. REFORGER was an annual exercise with NATO (REturn of FoRces to GERmany). Steadfast Defender is that but now simulates a Russian invasion instead of a Soviet one.

Last edited:

For those of you who weren't around in the 80's. REFORGER was an annual exercise with NATO (REturn of FoRces to GERmany). Steadfast Defender is that but now simulates a Russian invasion.

And yet, I feel like Beau missed Grant Shapps' statement today.

Shapps' statement is most definitely 'news', and not a conspiracy theory.

I'm not saying that the U.S.A. is all innocent and has NEVER done anything wrong. Get outta here with that, man.

The U.S. (more often than not) does abide by the Geneva convention.

Hamas does not.
I'm loathe to even use the term pows for the majority of hostages taken ( a more fitting term imo ) than pow.

When in almost every military engagement usa has had... it's use of dodgy prisons and holding people without charge...... ( these aren't even the more dubious cia etc run holding sites . Just what is legitimately known ) I'm doubtful on the perception that it mostly adheres. I mean " mostly " doesn't really cut it when discussing compliance.

A corrupt bank can " mostly " comply with legislation... but when it doesn't ( be it once or twice ) it's no longer compliant... and is corrupt. Despite 95 or 99% on legitimate action. The issue is when you break the convention whenever you want..... not the 95% of times you don't.

My point was the use of your term " legitimate military ".

I'm actually agreeable with not considering hamas a legitimate military btw. Therefore the hostages as victims of criminal actions not even warcrime oriented..... I just found it highly ironic the " legitimate military "

I'm loathe to even use the term pows for the majority of hostages taken ( a more fitting term imo ) than pow.

When in almost every military engagement usa has had... it's use of dodgy prisons and holding people without charge...... ( these aren't even the more dubious cia etc run holding sites . Just what is legitimately known ) I'm doubtful on the perception that it mostly adheres. I mean " mostly " doesn't really cut it when discussing compliance.

A corrupt bank can " mostly " comply with legislation... but when it doesn't ( be it once or twice ) it's no longer compliant... and is corrupt. Despite 95 or 99% on legitimate action. The issue is when you break the convention whenever you want..... not the 95% of times you don't.

My point was the use of your term " legitimate military ".

I'm actually agreeable with not considering hamas a legitimate military btw. Therefore the hostages as victims of criminal actions not even warcrime oriented..... I just found it highly ironic the " legitimate military "

A "legitimate military" has uniforms and doesn't go around dressing in civilian clothes firing RPG's at uniformed soldiers.

A "legitimate military" has uniforms and doesn't go around dressing in civilian clothes firing RPG's at uniformed soldiers.
Don't dispute that. My dispute was your a a legitimate military adheres to the Geneva convention statement.

If you wish to to include " mostly. When it suits ". Sure couldn't dispute that. <Fedor23>

Don't dispute that. My dispute was your a a legitimate military adheres to the Geneva convention statement.

If you wish to to include " mostly. When it suits ". Sure couldn't dispute that. <Fedor23>

Nah, not "when it suits". That's like saying that EVERY soldier would NEVER break the LOAC. That's simply not true. Individuals who are caught breaking the Geneva convention (at least in the U.S.) are punished under the law.

Hamas sees the hostages at meat-shields and nothing more. You know, like the Palestinians they surround themselves with.

But America's the "bad guy."

{<diva}

Last edited:
Nah, not "when it suits". That's like saying that EVERY soldier NEVER breaks the LOAC. That's simply not true. Individuals who are caught breaking the Geneva convention (at least in the U.S.) are punished under the law.

Hamas sees the hostages at meat-shields and nothing more. You know, like the Palestinians they surround themselves with.

But America's the "bad guy."

{<diva}
Nope.

You said " a legitimate military adheres to the Geneva convention "

I pointed out that's silly. It then turned into " mostly ". I agreed... Then " uninformed soldiers " I agreed.... now its me saying that
" Americas the bad guy " ?

Some other stuff about hamas not giving a fuck about Palestinians... which I'd agree with as well....

Lol. Come on now sheesh

Nope.

You said " a legitimate military adheres to the Geneva convention "

I pointed out that's silly. It then turned into " mostly ". I agreed... Then " uninformed soldiers " I agreed.... now its me saying that
" Americas the bad guy " ?

Some other stuff about hamas not giving a fuck about Palestinians... which I'd agree with as well....

Lol. Come on now sheesh

Yes a "legitimate military adheres to the Geneva convention."

and INDIVIDUALS who break the LOAC are subject to punishment in the U.S. military. Hamas has no such concerns for that.

And come on man, be an adult. If I'm going to go by what you're saying then ALL Muslims want me dead and I KNOW that's not the case.

Come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back