International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the Lam is moon so you have to pronounce it after the first Alif. Also it's "li" amrika not "la".

I just tought it's funny how he makes a super thick accent when all the sounds here except the Ra are in the english alphabet and he could have pronounced it normally.
But its Lam - Alif, why li?
I also thought his accent was funny.

But its Lam - Alif, why li?
I also thought his accent was funny.

No, Al-mawt begins with a alif-lam but the "li" before "li amrika" is just an isolated "harf al jarr", that means "for/to"

Last edited:
No, Al-mawt begins with a lam-alif, but the "li" before "li amrika" is just an isolated "harf al jarr", that means "for/to"

You’re killing me man, I see a laam-alif - not an isolated harf al jar of a laam. I’m rusty though so I’ll take your word for it.

When people say "death to America" they usually mean the American "government" not the American people.
is that just your baseless opinion or do you have any good sources. Because to me "death to america" means literally death to the entire country.

When people say "death to America" they usually mean the American "government" not the American people. Not going to deny Americans wouldn't be treated wonderfully over there. But how tf is that relevant? Its understandable why we wouldn't be treated well over there we've been inflicting actual death on Yemen for years. No one really claimed any different yet it's paraded around as a "gotcha". Like what are we supposed to say fuck the Houtis let them die cause they'd be mean to us? Thats not proper solidarity.

Yeah, since I'm a retired veteran, I'm just gonna hazard a guess that my head would still be on the chopping block no matter how they feel about "the government."

That's clearly someone who doesn't know shit about Arabic. Can't pronounce three words that don't even include Arabic exclusive phonemes. Plus excuse me the proof, found an image on the net. But when it's videos of Israeli soldiers mocking dead children it's "drivel" and shouldn't be taken into account

They defend it. They say "yeah it's only drivel stop posting it !!". But man does the driven keeps on piling. there's almost a hundred of videos of Israeli soldiers doing the most disgusting mockeries of dead children on camera. But it's just a coincidence, you're not allowed to address the problem

If you're an American, you can feel free to go to Yemen, kick it with the Houthis and send us a report back.

We'll wait...

You’re killing me man, I see a laam-alif - not an isolated harf al jar of a laam. I’m rusty though so I’ll take your word for it.
الموت (Al mawt) --> starts with a alif-lam
لِأَمريكَ (li amrika) --> yes there's a lam-alif visually but it's a lam harf jarr that's attached to "amrika" which starts with a hamza, which itself is written on a alif as support

to your credit I misused the term lam-alif in my previous post, I should have said alif-lam. My bad. Rectified

If you're an American, you can feel free to go to Yemen, kick it with the Houthis and send us a report back.

We'll wait...

Strychnine my man half the time you answer provocative generic stuff like that instead of addressing the topic. I only told you he doesn't know Arabic as well as he pretends and that why a simple paint 3D picture like that is used as proof but not the many videos of israeli soldiers mocking dead children are not. You're responding to me but without addressing me, it's strange.

And no not American but that's not relevant to the two simple things I said.

Strychnine my man half the time you answer provocative generic stuff like that instead of addressing the topic. I only told you he doesn't know Arabic as well as he pretends and that why a simple paint 3D picture like that is used as proof but not the many videos of israeli soldiers mocking dead children are not. You're responding to me but without addressing me, it's strange.

And no not American but that's not relevant to the two simple things I said.

Ok, "Death to America" (in my experiences overseas as a military man), doesn't mean "just the government."

And as an American, I don't think his Arabic is all that bad.

Yesterday Hamas announced that the fate of three israeli hostages would be announced today.
Two of the three abducted israelis were killed in their captivity

(Ofcourse it's all Israels fault, god forbid anyone holds Hamas responsible for its own actions)

Yesterday Hamas announced that the fate of three israeli hostages would be announced today.

(Ofcourse it's all Israels fault, god forbid anyone holds Hamas responsible for its own actions)

This is why Hamas are nothing more than terrorists. A legitimate military captures prisoner of war and they're treated per the Geneva convention. To Hamas, if they, have you?

You're just an expendable bargaining chip.

Let the hostages go.

الموت (Al mawt) --> starts with a alif-lam
لِأَمريكَ (li amrika) --> yes there's a lam-alif visually but it's a lam harf jarr that's attached to "amrika" which starts with a hamza, which itself is written on a alif as support

to your credit I misused the term lam-alif in my previous post, I should have said alif-lam. My bad. Rectified
Thank you, that makes way more sense - the lam harf jarr absorbs the Alif of the Amrika and becomes the lam-alif. I can see now with the full spelling that it is li.

Noa(the remaining hostage)’s mother has pretty late stage terminal cancer and is trying to hold out to see her again before she dies. Pretty awful situation.

Last edited:
Ok, "Death to America" (in my experiences overseas as a military man), doesn't mean "just the government."

And as an American, I don't think his Arabic is all that bad.

You're confusing me with another poster, my point wasn't about the government it was about his use of a Google image picture to make a point, if it's accepted it should be on both sides. well no use arguing about it I guess

This is why Hamas are nothing more than terrorists. A legitimate military captures prisoner of war and they're treated per the Geneva convention. To Hamas, if they, have you?

Let the hostages go.

In a war as ugly as this, both sides are keeping people totally outside of normal legal processes.

It's disgraceful.

Hamas must release those hostages, the IDF must stop bombing, and Israel must release any Palestinian prisoners being held without charge.

We'll wait...

Be the same outcome as for the Palestinian mother and child who was stabbed to death ( mother survived )by a American for being Palestinian.........

Or the 3 Palestinian students shot In Vermont.

I mean is there really any difference between the way they celebrate the deaths of its enemies than usa does ?

Last edited:

We'll wait...

Let the hostages go.

Are these posts real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back