International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas doesn't care about any dead Palestinians. They made it clear the second they killed Israeli civilians on October 7th. Their operation was pointless. There was no end goal and they knew Israel's response was going to be brutal.

It seems naïve to think the war would end tomorrow if all the hostages are freed (I hope it doesn't sound patronizing because I really like you). Israeli authorities made it clear the war will last at least another year.

I keep hearing "Israel is being careful when they drop bombs" when facts show they don't even care about the hostages. They wouldn't bomb the shit out of the place if they cared anyone.
hostages freed and hamas surrenders.....you left out that part.

hostages freed and hamas surrenders.....you left out that part.
these clowns DGAF about the hostages, or Israeli folk in general.

there is only one solution they want to this conflict.

If Hamas surrendered and released the hostages, Israel would have no excuse to continue their offensive, and if they did, you would definitely get more sympathetic voices for them to be reigned in, and all this talk about them being genocidal monsters would have a lot more merit to it. They would not be supported anywhere, if they continued smashing Gaza into dust after their enemy had surrendered.

Only one way to find out, though. The ball is in Hamas' court, because Israel is not gonna stop until they are neutralized, one way or another. The winners don't do the retreating and surrendering.
How come they're planning for another 12 months of war and don't talk about hostages if that's the case?

Come on. You're a clever guy. Give me an explanation when their planning doesn't take hostages into the equation.

We do know actually, because when the Palestinians were offered a state with the 1948 UN borders, they rejected the proposal and declared war and genocide on Israel, and turned to the Arab League to do that.

Then they launched decades of domestic and international terror attacks using the Arab occupied areas of Isreal/Palestine as a base every year since 1949.
Israel never been a true partner so no.

How come they're planning for another 12 months of war and don't talk about hostages if that's the case?
Because Hamas hasn't surrendered, and they have no reason to believe they will. If they were to surrender, Israel would have one hell of a tough time trying to justify continuing a war that is no longer being fought by the enemy.

Why are you avoiding the "surrendering" part of this equation? No, merely releasing the hostages would not be enough by itself. They are not leaving Palestine to be ruled by Hamas, period. This ends when Hamas surrenders, or are made worm food. The longer they hold out, the worse it will be for their people. That's how the cookie crumbles in war.

@Rational Poster is a leftist. but he loves right wing posters like you when it comes to bombing Palestinian civilians.

here's the bottom line, your heroes, (Hamas) played FAFO. and unfortunately the Palestinian civilians are paying the consequences.

you have misplaced the onus of responsibility here. (per norm)

Nice cope.

<YeahOKJen>
Only zionists can state 'we wanted peace' while stealing Palestinian's land.

You should listen to people when they tell you who they are: Bibi has been bragging about blocking peace for decades.

We get it, its a Chosen People thing, they can do no wrong

Yep, you're not feeling empathy for innocent children. Kids. Pictures and videos right before your eyes. Says everything. I don't even know why we have this thread. You literally advocate for the killing of children.

Why is there a "no genocide speech" in the rules of the war room anyway ? Seems like there's an exception to the rule.

I advocate for the killing of terrorists. If children are caught in the crossfire, that's a tragedy, But no war was ever waged without collateral damage.

I'm an antisemite now because I condemn massive bombings.
lol
STFU, mental midget.

no, because you're a hateful POS who advocates Israel to be defenseless.

seriously, you have been factually wrong regarding everything in this thread. you argue on emotion and are really quite simple. a simple doofus who chants "River to the sea" and thinks its okay.

lol

Hamas doesn't care about any dead Palestinians. They made it clear the second they killed Israeli civilians on October 7th. Their operation was pointless. There was no end goal and they knew Israel's response was going to be brutal.

It seems naïve to think the war would end tomorrow if all the hostages are freed (I hope it doesn't sound patronizing because I really like you). Israeli authorities made it clear the war will last at least another year.

I keep hearing "Israel is being careful when they drop bombs" when facts show they don't even care about the hostages. They wouldn't bomb the shit out of the place if they cared anyone.

Biden is getting cold feet, but he can't stop supporting Israel as long as they have a legitimate reason to continue the offensive. If Hamas laid down their weapons and released the hostages, the US would be able to tell Israel: cease fire, or you're on your own.

America is the only country who's opinion counts to Israel. They will push their luck as far as they can go, but they won't bite the hand that feeds them.

no, because you're a hateful POS who advocates Israel to be defenseless.

seriously, you have been factually wrong regarding everything in this thread. you argue on emotion and are really quite simple. a simple doofus who chants "River to the sea" and thinks its okay.

lol
Dude, you're a low IQ troll. You joined in 2023 and went right away to the WR. I don't give a shit about your opinion. Your lame game is transparent.

Israel cold stop a lot of dying and suffering tomorrow by not colonizing, ethnic cleansing, possible genocide, kidnapping but they wont, but you never even consider that b/c you know ...

Fuck me, Palestinians and their nut-huggers must be the whiniest bitches on earth. Pick a fight they can't possible win, then cry when they get their heads kicked in. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back