International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is getting cold feet, but he can't stop supporting Israel as long as they have a legitimate reason to continue the offensive. If Hamas laid down their weapons and released the hostages, the US would be able to tell Israel: cease fire, or you're on your own.

America is the only country who's opinion counts to Israel. They will push their luck as far as they can go, but they won't bite the hand that feeds them.
@Strychnine will use that hick's (Beau) videos to tell you you're wrong. He will never admit he was wrong. He will never admit Beau was wrong. We both know why.

Fuck Hamas. Fuck the IDF. Fuck Biden's administration.

Only zionists can state 'we wanted peace' while stealing Palestinian's land.

You should listen to people when they tell you who they are: Bibi has been bragging about blocking peace for decades.

We get it, its a Chosen People thing, they can do no wrong
They didn't steal land until after the Arabs declared war.

Prior to that they acquired the land legally and were only granted land they currently resided in or was uninhabited from the UN mandate. Though obviously the Turkish, Palestinian, and British elites didn't give a fuck about the serfs who lived on the land they were selling, But it's not really stolen in the context you're implying.

Dude, you're a low IQ troll. You joined in 2023 and went right away to the WR. I don't give a shit about your opinion. Your lame game is transparent.

Yet you reply to me again, lol.

"wahh, I don't care about you!!" yet replies every time.

you've lost the plot. time to unplug for a while.

YOU YOU MONSTER!! lol..

Qatar, France broker deal to get aid, medication to civilians, hostages in Gaza​

PARIS, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Qatar and France have brokered a deal with Israel and Palestinian Islamist group Hamas to deliver urgent medication to some 45 Israeli hostages held by the group in Gaza in return for humanitarian and medical aid for the most vulnerable civilians.

The two countries said the aid would leave Qatar for Egypt on Wednesday before being taken across the Rafah border crossing.

Qatari foreign ministry spokesperson Majed al-Ansari said in a statement the deal would mean "medicine along with other humanitarian aid is to be delivered to civilians in the Gaza Strip, in the most affected and vulnerable areas, in exchange for delivering medication needed for Israeli captives in Gaza."

He did not give details on how much aid or what aid would be delivered to civilians.

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said two Qatari Air Force planes were to land on Wednesday in Egypt with medicines purchased in France based on an Israeli list.

Earlier, Philippe Lalliot, head of France's foreign ministry crisis centre which organises aid efforts, said negotiations had been going on for weeks and the initial idea had come from the families of some of the Israeli hostages.

Specific medical packages for several months, which were put together in France, would be delivered to each of the 45 hostages. The International Committee of the Red Cross will coordinate on the ground.

France still has three nationals held in Gaza, but none of them are in urgent need of medication, Lalliot said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...edication-civilians-hostages-gaza-2024-01-16/

super triggered.

sorry, I'm such a "Monster." lol. unplug a little Hamas fan boy...
giphy.gif

@Strychnine loves to quote that motherfucker.

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BeauoftheFifthColumn

He's on verge on tears twice a month because he's so concerned. His voice will often shake because he's so concerned.

In reality: He's just another political hack who likes to get views on Youtube.
His incessant reposting of that soy hick and playing the Black Veteran Card while advocating genocide is a hilarious gimmick

I think he thinks posting a clueless concern trolling dumb crying redneck with soy Let's Talk About video titles adds to his credibility somehow

@Rational Poster would care if they were Mexicans. Palestinians are not the right shade and he doesn't care one bit. Same thing with @Strychnine. Israel is killing people he doesn't like so it's okay. They're both liberals unless you're talking about Palestinian. Then, they share the same tired excuses as.... (don't want to get banned)

Hamas committed horrible crimes which makes it fine to kill everybody around them, even Israeli hostages. They'll always come with the human shield excuse. Don't get me wrong. Hamas does use human shields. To act like it excuses all the massive bombing operations is disgusting though. We're talking about bombings killing innocent Palestinians and hostages.

One last thing: notice how they don't admit the bombings will kill hostages. They could be IDF or Iraqi spokesmen.

Your first mistake was trying to put words into my mouth. You're wrong. Period.

I feel for the Palestinian civilians and if Hamas had any courage, they'd move away from them instead of surrounding themselves with children so they can scream "genocide" when Hamas is targeted.

I've NEVER espoused the killing of Palestinian civilians.

NEVER.

Hamas and those who support them rolled the dice and now they have to take what they get. This is big boy rules now.

Hamas surrenders, gives back the hostages, = ending the war.

This isn't hard.

I feel for the Palestinian civilians and if Hamas had any courage, they'd move away from them instead of surrounding themselves with children so they can scream "genocide" when Hamas is targeted.

NEVER.

Hamas and those who support them rolled the dice and now they have to take what they get. This is big boy rules now.

This isn't hard.

this is terrible news.

Genocide Joe has a very nice ring to it.

Ok, let's game this out...

People protest and turn on Pres. Biden.

Pres. Biden loses his re-election campaign.

Trump becomes President.

Trumps' second call (after Pres. Putin) is to Netanyahu and he says...

"Bibi... You're in a rough neighborhood over there. You've gotta be strong... You've gotta show STRENGTH. You have to go in hard and show them who's boss over there."

For everyone screaming "GeN0cidEEE!" If that scenario plays out?

You ain't seen NOTHING yet. But go ahead... Get Trump back in there. I'll keep watch and keep donating to the international Red Cross. Trust me, Palestine is gonna need it more than ever.

Decisions, decisions...

I guess I'm just used to the hamas should surrender adn Israel should keep status quo on thsi thread.

Israel MUST give back the land they've seized. If they don't then there's no pathway to peace.

Why doesn't the IDF clamp down on its soldiers' social media posts so that it's easier for me to defend them by yelling "what about Hamas"?

This. As a retired military officer I would not have tolerated this from any of my troops. Unprofessional and disrespectful.

NEVER.

This isn't hard.

The US are now saying "genocide" in any other language.

For example, last week US State Secretary Anthony Blinken cited UN figures that 90% of the population continued to face severe food insecurity, adding: "For children, the effects of long periods without sufficient food can have lifelong consequences."

It's not just the death toll as some of the dimwits on here seem to think, it's the potential for a tremendous amount of death going forwards.

And horrific injuries that will never heal.

But at least the brave Israeli leadership are allowing some medicine in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back