International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

How is being a zionazi a racial term? Jewish people aren’t a race, just as Muslims aren’t a race.

Being a Zionist is an extremist position. It should be rightfully called out.
Furthermore, Israeli Jews and Palestinians primarily share the same DNA.

Its appropriately derogatory descriptive, similar to redneck.

If the shoe fits my friend.

I am starting to think its even a more needed term now that I see you and your crowd so triggered.

You have been an abslute cunt to me, so why should I give a fuck about your feelings?

Again, I will stop if a mod tells me to. This thread is very proisrael but hope not that too bias

Oh really? How many pro-Israeli people refer to themselves as "Zionazis" in a self-deprecating or proud manner like the Southerners do with the term "redneck?" There are bunch of fucking country songs written with the term "redneck" in the title. Can you find one that has the term "Zionazi" in it?

Oh really? How many pro-Israeli people refer to themselves as "Zionazis" in a self-deprecating or proud manner like the Southerners do with the term "redneck?" There are bunch of fucking country songs written with the term "redneck" in the title. Can you find one that has the term "Zionazi" in it?
Who cares.

How is being a zionazi a racial term? Jewish people aren’t a race, just as Muslims aren’t a race.

Being a Zionist is an extremist position. It should be rightfully called out.
being a zionist means believing in israel's right to exist. i know that's extremist to people like you.....

I think we should all keep up to date with the polls since the idea Hamas have 90 % support or whatever is not and never was true.

@DEVILsSON whether this does or does not represent a change in your eyes, this is the most up to date data.

Ok.

"The divergence between support for Hamas as a political party, which is dropping, and for its role in the war, which is steady at 70%, is indicative of its dual role as an administrative governing body and as a symbol for the decadeslong Palestinian resistance against Israeli occupation."

From the article you posted, 70% of Palestinians still support Hamas. That's just the party, not event the militant wing. You don't think it's quite high to have nearly 3/4 people support Hamas despite the calamity they brought to Gaza?

I am glad more Palestinians are against armed resistance and for 2 state solution. Maybe there's a snowball's chance in hell of it finally happening.

Ok.

"The divergence between support for Hamas as a political party, which is dropping, and for its role in the war, which is steady at 70%, is indicative of its dual role as an administrative governing body and as a symbol for the decadeslong Palestinian resistance against Israeli occupation."

From the article you posted, 70% of Palestinians still support Hamas. That's just the party, not event the militant wing. You don't think it's quite high to have nearly 3/4 people support Hamas despite the calamity they brought to Gaza?

I am glad more Palestinians are against armed resistance and for 2 state solution. Maybe there's a snowball's chance in hell of it finally happening.

Read it again. The support for Hamas' role in the war is 70 %.

Not the support for the party. Support for the party is at 34 %.

1 in 3 people support Hamas. The vast majority don't.

Ok.

Bibi said it’s never happening and he has openly boasted about stopping it

Fail. Who cares meaning I do not care if zionists/jews validate the term zionazi.

The days of zionists controlling the narrative are over
We already know that you don't care about what those dastardly scheming Jews think. Once they started putting in BBC's into your entertainment, the Hitler mustache grew...

all thanks to keyboard warriors like you LOL
na, I'm an old white guy who still watches cable and thinks youtube is fancy. . Its the kids on social nowadays, running around the gatekeepers and MSM

na, I'm an old white guy who still watches cable and thinks youtube is fancy. . Its the kids on social nowadays, running around the gatekeepers and MSM
ah yes, the incredibly smart and well-adjusted youth of today.

Back