International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't excuse war crimes. My posting history here being sympathetic to Palestinians is open for anyone to search. Hamas is not the proper representative of a dual state solution. I realize neither is Netanyahu but terroristic retaliation is not the answer. There's no way to gain international support by being a religiously motivated terrorist organization carrying out inhumane attacks on civilians.
Palestine has never in its history offered up a representative with any sort of backing supporting a dual state solution. It's been offered by israel a dozen times since 1948 and they always say "no, Muslim rule or we will wipe you out. You will be subject to us and our inferior."

I don't know about that. If there was a big list, they'd probably come out with a respectable accuracy rating, especially concerning the government.

I can see how someone would think that.

But then when you watch CTard narratives evolve (constantly), you can clearly see they go from being completely wrong in the first place, but later they just so happen to eventually align with the current situation a long way down the line after being busted thousands of times along the way.

CTard narratives don't work unless they appear to be true, so appearing to be true at the beginning relies on an entirely different criteria as it will need to rely on at the end.

Example: "Covid Vaxx will be like a meteor hitting the Earth, something something extinction, population reduction etc etc etc" (The guy who peddled all that on here is called Mon).

Current status: "Covid Vaxx is related to increased 'heart conditions' (usually temporary)"

They're 99.99999 % wrong about pretty much everything, but alas there's always that tiny fraction that ends up giving them the optic of being right all along - and that's invariably the most evolved aspect of the narrative.

Palestine has never in its history offered up a representative with any sort of backing supporting a dual state solution. It's been offered by israel a dozen times since 1948 and they always say "no, Muslim rule or we will wipe you out. You will be subject to us and our inferior."

And that reality seems to be escaping some people right now. Hard to have peace with a little shit nation that foolishly demands you leave or die, and attacks you at every opportunity.

They wanted this "winner takes all" scenario(brought on by their religious zealotry). Now they're getting it. The winner will indeed take all.

Dude, it is well accepted that Israel played an instrumental part in Hamas’ ascent, which is exactly the opposite of “horseshit.” Now, the implications of their support are up for interpretation, that I’ll admit freely…

And you conveniently ducked my question, which I will repeat: do you think the average Palestinian knew that Israel was supporting Hamas and promoting their control in Palestine?
Lol, I didn't duck your question. Why would I answer the ladder when the former is horseshit, that you read off of some horseshit article?

Hamas, and the two or three other palestinian terrorist groups that proceeded it, happened into existence for roughly same reasons that other terrorists groups did around the middle-east and north Africa in the 1980s. Do your own research and PM me

I actually respect you, so I'll leave it there

I can see how someone would think that.

But then when you watch CTard narratives evolve (constantly), you can clearly see they go from being completely wrong in the first place but then just so happen to eventually align with the current situation a long way down the line after being busted thousands of times along the way.

CTard narratives don't work unless they appear to be true, so appearing to be true at the beginning relies on an entirely different criteria as it will need to rely on at the end.

Example: "Covid Vaxx will be like a meteor hitting the Earth, something something extinction, population reduction etc etc etc" (The guy who peddled all that on here is called Mon).

Current status: "Covid Vaxx is related to increased 'heart conditions' (usually temporary)"

They're 99.99999 % wrong about pretty much everything, but alas there's always that tiny fraction that ends up giving them the optic of being right all along - and that's invariably the most evolved aspect of the narrative.

Well, that's one. What about the whole "The government has and will use you as science/medical experiments" conspiracy theory?

There's a crossover there, which leads to distrust on that issue, because they have indeed done that in the past.

Your percentage is way off. It's probably around 50/50, in the grand scheme of things.

She's right. They're not talking about the Palestinian people, they're talking about Hamas.

I feel that this needed to be said.

And before anyone chimes in with "But civilians are going to get killed!!!" Maybe if you're concerned with your civilian neighbors, don't launch rockets out of living rooms in populated apartment buildings.

Last edited:
She's right. They're not talking about the Palestinian people, they're talking about Hamas.

Ehhhh....

The issue is that they kind of go hand in hand. Hamas is the governing body of Palestine, so their people are Hamas. In terms of war strategy anyways.

Well, that's one. What about the whole "The government has and will use you as science/medical experiments" conspiracy theory?

There's a crossover there, which leads to distrust on that issue, because they have indeed done that in the past.

Your percentage is way off. It's probably around 50/50, in the grand scheme of things.

Big picture? Simple conspiracy theories will have some truth to them. I doubt the "government experimenting on citizens" one existed before the actual evidence surfaced 40-50 years ago.

Once you've got your starting point, it's just a case of making a bunch of shit up about how it's definitely still happening, and they're the ones that can pinpoint exactly where it's taking place.

They're gonna be wrong about almost all of the details almost all of the time because they just don't have the knowledge or evidence or abilities to look into it properly. BTW, looking into it properly isn't even the aim.

I feel that this needed to be said. Before anyone chimes in with "But civilians are going to get killed!!!" Maybe if you're concerned with your civilian neighbors, don't launch rockets out of living rooms in populated apartment buildings.
People act as though Hamas is some foreign entity that came into Gaza and must be separated out from Palestine. Not all Palestinians are jihadist militants called "Hamas", but all these Jihadists in the Gaza Strip are Palestinians, they didn't pick up a new identity. And it's not as though Hamas doesn't have local support.

When you see "civilians" carry dead children out of the rubble, towards a camera, parade the child's body around, and call them "martyrs", hmm wonder if they support Hamas or not. Are they even the parents of the child or just using the corpse as planned? A martyr to what - it's not as though the toddler had the agency to choose or understand the cause. No, the child is a means to an end, a child is sacrificed for the cause, and it serves its purpose. It just sucks that the kids get caught up in it and the ones that live then may go on to support and/or join Hamas themselves. Hamas is made up of Gazan Palestinians and routinely replenished. That doesn't happen without support from men and women from the area.

This situation is the definition of cyclical violence. But that doesn't mean the terrorists didn't ever have agency. There are plenty of people in Gaza subjected to the same conditions that don't choose or support terrorism. So, I don't feel bad for terrorists who get gunned down, even if Israeli policy helped shape them.

People act as though Hamas is some foreign entity that came into Gaza and must be separated out from Palestine. Not all Palestinians are jihadist militants called "Hamas", but all these Jihadists in the Gaza Strip are Palestinians, they didn't pick up a new identity. And it's not as though Hamas doesn't have local support.

When you see "civilians" carry dead children out of the rubble, towards a camera, parade the child's body around, and call them "martyrs", hmm wonder if they support Hamas or not. Are they even the parents of the child or just using the corpse as planned? A martyr to what - it's not as though the toddler had the agency to choose or understand the cause. No, the child is a means to an end, a child is sacrificed for the cause, and it serves its purpose. It just sucks that the kids get caught up in it and the ones that live then may go on to support and/or join Hamas themselves. Hamas is made up of Gazan Palestinians and routinely replenished. That doesn't happen without support from men and women from the area.

This situation is the definition of cyclical violence. But that doesn't mean the terrorists didn't ever have agency. There are plenty of people in Gaza subjected to the same conditions that don't choose or support terrorism. So, I don't feel bad for terrorists who get gunned down, even if Israeli policy helped shape them.

I know that if people in Palestine speak out against Hamas, they're more than likely going to get murdered. The people that want nothing to do with this but don't have any options, those are the ones I feel sad about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back