International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the territory the palestine state lost to israel was because of the humilliating defeats of the invading arab armies in the Israeli-Arab War, 6 days war and the yom kippur war. If you invading and you loses terribly you cant complain about losing territory too. The state of palestine was allied with the invading countries therefore they where also losers.

Another thing... before 1948 the territory was BRITISH, and before 1918, Ottoman. There was no such thing as a indenpendent palestine state before 1948, and when they finally gained independence they blewit with stupid fundamentalism and allying with hostile countries.

Also claimed that the Ashkenazi Jews weren't descended from the ancient Jews (which dna then proved that they were) and that Jesus, instead of being Jewish was a brown Arab (Palestinian), despite all dna and archeological evidence from ancient Israel painting them out to be similar to modern Jews (and physically closest to Italians, who portrayed them as a religious, not ethnic minority at the time of Jesus).

75A3929-Capricorn-PR-v3-and-v4-cropped-2700-pix-1200x675.jpg

A mosaic of an ancient Jew from the synagogue of Huqoq.

delete sorry something's screwy with my internet connection.

Last edited:
Almost 70 pages in a day for a non fight thread. That has to be a Sherdog record.

We already know the pro-Israelis don't give a shit. Its why I dont care about their fake tantrums about 'civilians'. In this very thread theyre all shrugging at the thought that Israel will wipe out the Palestinians which in their mind is what Israel will do next (never mind the fact that Israel would fail at that).

The only thing Palestinians had going for them on a global level was using social media over the past decade to show the civilian suffering at the hands of the Israelis.
And in less than 24 hours that is gone. Parading dead raped girls in the streets and live streaming killing children doesn't sit well with the general public. The best outcome at this point is turn the entire place into a parking lot so no future generations of Palestinian and Israeli kids have to come into the fucking mess of a world their parents created.

The only thing Palestinians had going for them on a global level was using social media over the past decade to show the civilian suffering at the hands of the Israelis.
And in less than 24 hours that is gone. Parading dead raped girls in the streets and live streaming killing children doesn't sit well with the general public. The best outcome at this point is turn the entire place into a parking lot so no future generations of Palestinian and Israeli kids have to come into the fucking mess of a world their parents created.

Guarantee US lifts their ban on exporting GBU -57 (which Israeli F-15EX can equip) and will let israel acquire now. They are absolutely going to level the strip

Female soldiers should never be on the frontline. Have you guys see the therrible video of the israeli female soldier prisioner being dragged out of the trunk of a vehicle with dirty pants? is that blood of being r@ped or sh1t? please tell me its not blood.

Are you seriously comparing Israel to China? China is the second largest economy and is the global hub of the world’s economic supply chain. They also happen to be debt holders for a large chunk of the globe. In short China is a vital country. Israel is a wealthy but relatively insignificant country, nobody actually needs Israel. There is nothing that Israel provides that can’t be sought elsewhere. If they commit genocide they will go the way of apartheid South Africa, you can book it.

The only way nations stop doing business with another nation they care little about is international sanctions.

So unless the US sanctions Israel then countries will do business with it.

Also claimed that the Ashkenazi Jews weren't descended from the ancient Jews (which dna then proved that they were) and that Jesus, instead of being Jewish was a brown Arab (Palestinian), despite all dna and archeological evidence from ancient Israel painting them out to be similar to modern Jews (and physically closest to Italians, who portrayed them as a religious, not ethnic minority at the time of Jesus).

75A3929-Capricorn-PR-v3-and-v4-cropped-2700-pix-1200x675.jpg

A mosaic of an ancient Jew from the synagogue of Huqoq.

DNA also points out that Palestinians are just converted Jews and unlike modern Jews they are actually full blooded natives, if we are going to argue about places my ancestors came out from thousands of years ago, i guess that means Latin Americans can claim Spain since most Latin Americans have Spanish DNA.

Israel is for Israelis simply on the basis that its a fucking fact, stop bringing crap like "oh my ancestors came from here".

I really hate to see all this violence.

Israelis must be made to understand that it is impossible to live in peace as long as you are violently occupying another people. They have voted over and over again for these far right supremacist maniacs like Netanyahu. Has that made them safer? No. And it never will.

Likewise the Palestinians are surely not made safer or any closer to autonomy through violence like this. Though I honestly don’t think Hamas even cares about that.

The only way nations stop doing business with another nation they care little about is international sanctions.

So unless the US sanctions Israel then countries will do business with it.
You really have no idea what you’re talking about. Apartheid South Africa was brought to its knees by non-aligned countries, the U.S. and UK tried to save them but couldn’t. The US does not control international bodies of gov they can only use strong influence, but that influence has a limit. If Israel commits genocide the U.S. will not be able to save them from being frozen out. They will be banned from the Olympics and any sporting event. They’ll be banned from cross country university collaboration, there will be import/export bans, etc.

Bidens friends about to make more weapon money ..

Pro-Israelis have never given a shit about Palestinians, I’ve accepted that. Nothing will change by what Israel does next, Palestinians will be killed in the coming days, as they’ve been killed repeatedly over the years. Just another day in Palestine. Just don’t expect me to shed tears for Israelis. Fuck em.

At least the pretense is honest and we know for a fact that two state solution was always a lie, Muslims would genocide Israelis if they could and viceversa. Neither band can because they don't want international backlash or simply because they can't.

You really have no idea what you’re talking about. Apartheid South Africa was brought to its knees by non-aligned countries, the U.S. and UK tried to save them but couldn’t. The US does not control international bodies of gov they can only use strong influence, but that influence has a limit. If Israel commits genocide the U.S. will not be able to save them from being frozen out. They will be banned from the Olympics and any sporting event. They’ll be banned from cross country university collaboration, there will be import/export bans, etc.

Apartheid was brought down on its on weight, they chose to have their own referendum.

They were also sanctioned by the whole world.

I really hate to see all this violence.

Israelis must be made to understand that it is impossible to live in peace as long as you are violently occupying another people. They have voted over and over again for these far right supremacist maniacs like Netanyahu. Has that made them safer? No. And it never will.

Likewise the Palestinians are surely not made safer or any closer to autonomy through violence like this. Though I honestly don’t think Hamas even cares about that.

I don't think any side ever wanted peace at this point, they were simply afraid of the West intervening in their affairs if things got too out of hand.

Apartheid was brought down on its on weight, they chose to have their own referendum.

They were also sanctioned by the whole world.
They were sanctioned by whole world, who overruled America. Reagan tried to save them but he couldn’t. That’s what you’re missing. If Israel commits genocide on the Palestinians America will not be able to save them.

You really have no idea what you’re talking about. Apartheid South Africa was brought to its knees by non-aligned countries

Um.
No.
The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986 literally brought down Apartheid. If USA had not sanctioned South Africa, the apartheid government would still be running the country today. And Rhodesia and South Africa would not even have had to fight communist insurgencies if the Soviet Union had not supported the insurgents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Anti-Apartheid_Act

Last edited:

I don't know if you're under a rock but there is lots of support being expressed for Palestinians.

The best outcome at this point is turn the entire place into a parking lot so no future generations of Palestinian and Israeli kids have to come into the fucking mess of a world their parents created./QUOTE]

You're unhinged. Calm down Karen.

Jewish people cry a lot about genocide for people who are currently committing it themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back