Harry and Meghan on Netflix

I watched some of it with my wife. I did feel bad for him talking about his mom. You could tell she hated the shit as well. And her death was horrible. I really felt for him.

With that said, the only thing I kept asking was " other than the money, how could you justify doing this". When Harry left, did anyone or his family do a tell all interview? Honestly just asking. Like you got what you wanted, you got your family away from it. Why do this? It only leads to more tabloids...which is what they wanted to avoid. Just let it be and live your quiet life you wanted.

Looks like the show is a massive hit in terms of ratings (or whatever ratings are called in the streaming world)

I know that the Commonwealth is/was large but Top 10 is 85 countries (!) shows a global reach for Harry & Meghan that surprised me

"Harry & Meghan," Netflix's docuseries chronicling the lives and relationship of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, had the most-watched debut week of any unscripted Netflix program to date.According to the streamer's internal figures, the first three episodes of "Harry & Meghan" were viewed for 81.55 million hours within its first four days of release.

More:

• The first three episodes hit Netflix on December 8; the final three installments arrive on Thursday.
  • The series hit #1 in the UK, and appeared on the Top 10 list in 85 countries; in the US, the most-viewed program remained the teen mystery-comedy series "Wednesday."
  • The series was produced by the Duke and Duchess, through their company, Archewell Productions.

I hope they make hundreds of billions of dollars out of this Netflix special.

I watched the Final 3 episodes that came out today. Nothing earthshattering. I already knew the Brother and Dad were pricks. Good for them for leaving the UK and moving to the U.S.

Its interesting that even these two pathologic liars can create a following with media power. Its really the perfect example as even in this thread we have braindeads forming an opinion without research. Thex have two marketing companies constantly throwing out dirt and trying to make it look like its from legitimate media. Fake twitter acounts...etc.

I stopped counting the lies from the Ophra interview alone when I got to 10. Obvious lies anyone can check out. The Netflix soap is as bad with quite as toxic lies. Since then they are on a rampage creating a complete fake outrage with a smear campaign to make money. Its despicable but it works as people are that lazy nowadays to think for their own and nothing is easier as to create a victim media persona even if you are millions worth and always got everything catered to you all your life.

Harry lies about everything. Him being cut of, everything related to his mother Diana , father and brother is one big fat lie, the so called racism, him being cut of from his dad, the security issues. Everything is fabricated and easily to check. In the Netflix doc they blatantly fabricate false evidence like showing takes from Meghan being harassed in England that werent in England at all and werent even from Meghan. They use newspaper headlines about "Meghan & Di" that were , the most despicable one, about the Hillsborough drama. Funny enough Harry himself is the only royal family member who had to face consequences for his racist behaviour. He got a reprimand when in the military for behaving racist to a fellow soldier.

Meghan is even worse. With her all statements about her family are full of lies. The best example to show how pathological she lies is that she does even do it when its not needed. Like her being married with Harry alone from the Archbishop. She didnt realize that UK laws make that impossible and spiced it up not knowing.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. For me I dont care that they are grifters and lowlifes but Harry uses the veterans now at Invictus to make money of them. He misused donated money to pay for a whole floor at a luxury hotel. He paid himself and Meghan a high "appaerance fee" for being at the games. This is an abuse of a charity organisation.

Still it works for them and I guess its because how easy people are to mindlessly trigger if you throw in racism and misogynie no matter if it actually exists.

and btw Princess DI was not the poor victim of papparazi Harry wants to be reality. She often told Papparazi were she would be next for them to get their "secret" shots. Much like Harry / Meghan did when they visited London last time and ordered a papparazi shot while being at an official reception. The famous pictures with Di on a Yacht with Dodi that were met with an outcry about the press were orchestrated by Di were she had told the press before when and were her yacht will be. She loved the attention and also wasnt "hunted to death" in Paris but was the victim of her own stupidity not puttiing on seatbelts and having a completely wasted driver. He had 1,75gr/l alcohol or 0.228 for the us. More than double the maximum allowed.

Last edited:
They did lay of the boys for a while but then when Kate showed up she got some flak and then Harry and Meghan got a lot of flak. Harry also had to cut short his Afghanistan deployment because the British press leaked it. Reading his view on life, it is clear Harry very much loved being in the military, so I'm sure the press mucking up his Afghan deployment is also a sore spot.

The Nazi thing was a one-off, for which he apologized. He was a young guy who wasn't being malicious when he wore it.

He also did the ragheads thing in the army. He got away pretty lightly with that one tbh,

The end of each episode should have a radical left monologue from CNNs Jake Tapper.

Just to put everything in perspective.

Reading his view on life, it is clear Harry very much loved being in the military, so I'm sure the press mucking up his Afghan deployment is also a sore spot.
You really have no idea. Harry struggled b at Sandhurst and only got through by privilege. in Afghanistan he was known as bunker Harry and Mr. Xbox because that was all he was doing contrary to his brother who actually flew a helicopter. Harrys Afghanistan deployment was a pr stunt and no he did not "love " the military. He loved doing nothing at all.

You really have no idea. Harry struggled b at Sandhurst and only got through by privilege. in Afghanistan he was known as bunker Harry and Mr. Xbox because that was all he was doing contrary to his brother who actually flew a helicopter. Harrys Afghanistan deployment was a pr stunt and no he did not "love " the military. He loved doing nothing at all.
Those are all claims made by the tabloids.

Re. Bolded
You are quite wrong, because Harry actually was an Apache co-pilot, and directly engaged the Taleban. An idiot couldn't fly / man the weapons sytems of such a sophisticated machine.

I watched some of it with my wife. I did feel bad for him talking about his mom. You could tell she hated the shit as well. And her death was horrible. I really felt for him.

With that said, the only thing I kept asking was " other than the money, how could you justify doing this". When Harry left, did anyone or his family do a tell all interview? Honestly just asking. Like you got what you wanted, you got your family away from it. Why do this? It only leads to more tabloids...which is what they wanted to avoid. Just let it be and live your quiet life you wanted.
They never wanted a quiet life. They trademarked 100's of items and sussex royal name. Months ago. They saw they could monetize their fame more with none of the charity obligations and rules of being in the family. This was about wealth and fame. They were not escaping anything, they were opportunists and fame mongers. She was a small time actress. He was a stuffed shirt. Now they are amassing a fortune, this series is a cash grab that is working brilliantly. Why would two people who wanted out of the spotlight have several publicity companies, a website, be on interview circuits and do a documentary?

Its interesting that even these two pathologic liars can create a following with media power. Its really the perfect example as even in this thread we have braindeads forming an opinion without research. Thex have two marketing companies constantly throwing out dirt and trying to make it look like its from legitimate media. Fake twitter acounts...etc.

I stopped counting the lies from the Ophra interview alone when I got to 10. Obvious lies anyone can check out. The Netflix soap is as bad with quite as toxic lies. Since then they are on a rampage creating a complete fake outrage with a smear campaign to make money. Its despicable but it works as people are that lazy nowadays to think for their own and nothing is easier as to create a victim media persona even if you are millions worth and always got everything catered to you all your life.

Harry lies about everything. Him being cut of, everything related to his mother Diana , father and brother is one big fat lie, the so called racism, him being cut of from his dad, the security issues. Everything is fabricated and easily to check. In the Netflix doc they blatantly fabricate false evidence like showing takes from Meghan being harassed in England that werent in England at all and werent even from Meghan. They use newspaper headlines about "Meghan & Di" that were , the most despicable one, about the Hillsborough drama. Funny enough Harry himself is the only royal family member who had to face consequences for his racist behaviour. He got a reprimand when in the military for behaving racist to a fellow soldier.

Meghan is even worse. With her all statements about her family are full of lies. The best example to show how pathological she lies is that she does even do it when its not needed. Like her being married with Harry alone from the Archbishop. She didnt realize that UK laws make that impossible and spiced it up not knowing.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. For me I dont care that they are grifters and lowlifes but Harry uses the veterans now at Invictus to make money of them. He misused donated money to pay for a whole floor at a luxury hotel. He paid himself and Meghan a high "appaerance fee" for being at the games. This is an abuse of a charity organisation.

Still it works for them and I guess its because how easy people are to mindlessly trigger if you throw in racism and misogynie no matter if it actually exists.

and btw Princess DI was not the poor victim of papparazi Harry wants to be reality. She often told Papparazi were she would be next for them to get their "secret" shots. Much like Harry / Meghan did when they visited London last time and ordered a papparazi shot while being at an official reception. The famous pictures with Di on a Yacht with Dodi that were met with an outcry about the press were orchestrated by Di were she had told the press before when and were her yacht will be. She loved the attention and also wasnt "hunted to death" in Paris but was the victim of her own stupidity not puttiing on seatbelts and having a completely wasted driver. He had 1,75gr/l alcohol or 0.228 for the us. More than double the maximum allowed.
LOL @ all this white knighting for the royal family

Those are all claims made by the tabloids.

Re. Bolded
You are quite wrong, because Harry actually was an Apache co-pilot, and directly engaged the Taleban. An idiot couldn't fly / man the weapons sytems of such a sophisticated machine.

Really? Didn’t the army basically confirm it when the base was attacked and they realised a statement saying he was in a secure area and was never under any threat. Seems unlikely that they would put him in a “bunker” for his safety but then be fine with him actually taking part in Operations that come with great risk.

Does the documentary mention his SS uniform or the racist slurs he used against his colleagues?

It's sad how there's so many black people experiencing rasicm and yet a woman who doesn't even look black gets 60 million.

I don't know man. Everything you're saying sounds like tabloid bullshit you read somewhere. Everybody knows the UK tabloids are complete pieces of shit. They were responsible for Princess Di having that car accident.

Don't know what to believe TBH. It could be a little bit of both - tabloids making BS up all the time, they couldn't take it, them exaggerating stuff - it could be anything in between.

End of the day, anything the tabloids and mainstream news publishes is purely for clicks and outrage. That is just a fact of life. I realized how much the mainstream media lies by seeing how much they lied during the Amber Heard trial. Even though the whole world saw the actual trial, they kept trying to gaslight and twist the truth.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back