Has Alex Surpassed Izzy's legacy?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Izzy "fighting" Yoel

Hey white belt...now show the parts when Romero just stood there like an unplugged PlayStation controller playing UFC...

Brunson lol
Yoel did not even wrestle in that fight

That sounds like a Romero problem...doesnt change the fact he's a wrestler...

All those guys had grappling experience much higher then Izzy ...Period...

Them choosing not to use it ..is their choice and problem...or quite simply they couldn't

It is strange to even contemplate this but I actually think Alex has done it.

He is a much more decorated combat athlete winning belts in multiple weight classes in two combat sports.

He has beat Israel 3 times and twice by stoppage.

Izzy knocked out Alex but in that fight Izzy was getting outclassed.

He moved up in weight class and won the belt and then defended the title.

He ko Strickland, the guy that Israel got beat badly by.

Izzy moved up and fought Jan, Jan beat him badly out struck him and almost stopped him with GNP in the 5th. Alex was able to work Jan and beat him convincingly.

Unless Izzy does something spectacular like moving up in weight I do not see him touching the legacy of Alex.
Yes. I´m sure you will have a better day knowing that everyone thinks that that.

Oh is it make-believe time now? We're giving credit for make-believe accomplishments? Is this who can make up the best hypothetical achievement? Because here I am like a jackass just looking at actual accomplishments.
Answer the question

No don’t get me wrong Alex is building his legacy nice but has defended a title once

Izzy obviously had a better middleweight career but can you really say his defenses are better than Alex beating both Jan and Strickland whom Izzy couldn't beat and also moving up to capture the LHW belt? Alex is doing everything Adesanya was hoping to do and in spectacular fashion nonetheless

Everything that Izzy has failed at, Alex has gone and done.

And Izzy wanked his dog and Alex did not.

Alex > Izzy.

Back