Has anyone on Sherdog ever admitted that...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!

I said for years that Brandon Thatch was a future UFC champ. I was saying it before the guy ever even had his first pro fight. That one didn't quite work out.

I was wrong about Ngannou so far. Definitely saw him as champ at HW. Stipe took his soul.

Still have hope though. lol

rXkuZ9m.gif

Last edited:
Cheeto eating Mountain Dew swilling pimple faced basement dwelling neckbearded sherbros will never humble their fat asses before another mans feet and pussify themselves to apologize.

Jones is the GOAT (and innocent)
Conor was a 2 weight champ

Chu mean?
Apologize for what?

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!

Well, I was fully pro Conor until the dolly incident. I opened the thread in regards ans explained why:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0zqngsQ-jne5A6CLVcugEd&cshid=1544414932235

Bisping. Sort of.

Ducked the entire top 10 to take big paydays against Hendo and GSP. But I don't have a problem with DC doing the same thing to fight Brock.

Maybe I just dislike Bisping for talking trash about guys, then refusing to fight them. DC is slightly more respectful.

Cheeto eating Mountain Dew swilling pimple faced basement dwelling neckbearded sherbros will never humble their fat asses before another mans feet and pussify themselves to apologize.
That being said, my mom needs to use the phone and I’m on the dial up. Later plebes.

Why should anyone apologize for their opinion? Because that's exactly what your examples are, your opinion.

I really thought Overeem was gonna beat Stipe.

I put 100 bucks on Koscheck when he fought Erick Silva....

I just went through all the posts available on the site and haven't found anything. Heading over to the way back machine now

Jones is the GOAT (and innocent)
Conor was a 2 weight champ

Chu mean?
Apologize for what?
Suspended for 21/2 years is not the meaning of innocent! Saying that Conor is going to catch Khabib for years and then when he gets destroyed, that’s called obsessive behavior

Nah, I did think the "Machida era" was going to be a little longer than it was though.

Erick Silva, boy was I wrong on that one.

I got 2...... jordan mein....dude beat cyborg, zaromskis, burkman and riggs a nice tidy set of wins for an upstart and boy did he disappoint after 2014....my current is derrick lewis, dude always looks like shit when im with people lol

Back