Has anyone on Sherdog ever admitted that...

i was so wrong and ignorant about so many things last 15 years i honestly don't know where to start

Hmm, I was sure Carwin would beat Brock and retire HW champion but I was pretty wrong on that. I make it a point to stay as balanced and unbiased as possible, don't want to sound pathetic like Soul On Ice does in this thread.

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!

How about all the haters who downplayed Conor's skills and picked against him every fight while he beat the FW GOAT and then won the LW title? They never admitted they were wrong and after he lost they went right back to hating.

I've been talking mad shit about Javelle McGee for the last 5 years, turns out he not so bad. As far fighters, I admit nothing.

How about all the haters who downplayed Conor's skills and picked against him every fight while he beat the FW GOAT and then won the LW title? They never admitted they were wrong and after he lost they went right back to hating.
Well, if they did it based on obsessiveness then they’re in that same category!

I was wrong about Ngannou so far. Definitely saw him as champ at HW. Stipe took his soul.

Still have hope though. lol

rXkuZ9m.gif
After that last fight you should man, looks like he's back to form. Hopefully he's working on his holes.

I almost always root with my heart and not my head so am wrong more often than right. I don't really care though as analyzing the fights and fighters is not interesting to me and I dont put any energy into it. I just like to watch it unfold without having predictions.

I got 2...... jordan mein....dude beat cyborg, zaromskis, burkman and riggs a nice tidy set of wins for an upstart and boy did he disappoint after 2014....my current is derrick lewis, dude always looks like shit when im with people lol
+1 on Jordan, I had high hopes for him after the brutal destruction of cyborg

I may have overhyped Blaydes recently still think he can become champ eventually though

I thought Rockhold was gonna be a dominant champion for a long time

<36><28>

I wasn't beating down any doors or anything, but I was pretty high on Beniel Bariush:

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Didn't quite pan out to say the least...

Still though, cha boi ain't no fairweather fan:

images

I think we can all admit we were wrong about Crocop. As soon as he signed with the UFC we all knew at that moment he would take the HW belt with ease. Nobody could touch him.

Unfortunately Gonzaga touched him with a head kick and Couture/Crocop never....fucking....happened.

I never made a mistake in my life! i thought i did once but i was wrong.
Seriously, i thought alexa geasso looked so good in invicta that shed be a contender right away in the ufc.

I said I thought Robert Whittaker moving to 185 was a dumb idea,he was just too small for those monsters and had a better chance at doing something at Welterweight.We're all wrong all the time,it's mma.It's those d-bags who say someone will win for sure with no chance to lose or stuck to some fighter like he could never lose,those retards are the problem with a forum that should be full of realistic and objective opinions.Well they should outweigh the idiots but it's opposite here.

Back