Has anyone on Sherdog ever admitted that...

I think we can all admit we were wrong about Crocop. As soon as he signed with the UFC we all knew at that moment he would take the HW belt with ease. Nobody could touch him.

Unfortunately Gonzaga touched him with a head kick and Couture/Crocop never....fucking....happened.

It wasn't like people were wrong about Cro Cop, in my opinion. Upsets happen in MMA.

Ive been telling my buddies Diaz 1,2,5 for years even though I really think condit clearly deserved the win.

I thought Thomas Almeida was a 100% lock at future 135lb champ. Still on my list of "must watch" fighters, don't believe the champ part anymore though that's forsure.

Thought Till would absolutely crush Woodley, and I actually like Woodley too, lol.

Erick Silva, boy was I wrong on that one.

Still an outstanding young prospect, lots of time to learn and grow as a fighter, future champ forsure.

Nah. My judgement is real sound.. well for the most part. I thought Crocop would do a lot better but than I saw his first fight in the UFC and knew it was all over lol.

One poster said JJ vs Rose and I'd agree with this. Didn't think she would finish her but then and again I never made a prediction on the fight.

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!
I fully admit to being mostly wrong with my hope of intelligent conversation on this site. Found not guilty...... but he cheated because I don’t like him and he beats my favourites all the time! Sound familiar? That is on of a dozen examples I could provide off the top of my head

He was wrong about a certain fighter and oplogized for his obsession with something that wasn’t true? For an example, had anyone apologized about Jones was great but he cheated so he is not? Has anyone apologized about Conor’s hype? Has anyone made a thread of how wrong he was, instead of others marking his words? Just wondering if there are such people on Sherdog!
I've personally never had a problem admitting it if and when I've been proven wrong. Not really sure why that's so hard for some people to be honest.

You see guy's on here continue to argue even when they've been clearly proven wrong and are just making themselves look more and more foolish with each post while still somehow deluding themselves into believing they are winning the debate, lol.

I rarely ever use the term "cringe" but reading those posts actually makes me feel second hand embarrassment for the poster involved and starts making me feel uncomfortable the longer it goes on, lol.

Todd Duffee.

I started talking about Darrion Caldwell being better than Dom Cruz then he got tapped out (in a fight he was winning) later that week. I still think he has champion potential but I pumped the breaks on talking like he already is one.

Pico debut was embarassing for how much I talked him up. I still believe in him but it was embarassing.

I said before but...

I was wrong thinking Conor would beat Khabib.

I was also wrong saying BJ would beat GSP.

Was wrong about Eric Silva

Hated Jones,he came back from being USADAd once,and i said “ok he is probably clean now lets see how he goes against DC this time”.
DC got bitchslapped.
I came here a posted
“Jon Jones is the BEST LHW and probably the Best MMA fighter i will ever see I admit this even if i don't like the dude”

Then he gets USADAd AGAIN!!!

I said FUCK THIS DUDE.

Basically I apologized then took it back .

Also
FOOK POKES Jones.

I was wrong about Ngannou so far. Definitely saw him as champ at HW. Stipe took his soul.

Still have hope though. lol

rXkuZ9m.gif

I never got on the Ngannou hype train, but his train reminded me a lot of the Brandon Vera hype train, which I was very much on. Even believed for years after he started losing that it was just psychological and once everything clicked he would still be a UFC champ lol.

I really thought Siver would beat Conor...have ate crow for those comments more than one time.

Bisping. Sort of.

Ducked the entire top 10 to take big paydays against Hendo and GSP. But I don't have a problem with DC doing the same thing to fight Brock.

Maybe I just dislike Bisping for talking trash about guys, then refusing to fight them. DC is slightly more respectful.

In retrospect, its not that bad because the MW division is still trash.

Both he and DC deserve big paydays at the end of their careers.

Was wrong on both Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edger fights. More so on the second fight.
giphy.gif

I thought Conor would beat Khabib by stuffing take-downs and better standup. Shameful, absolutely abhorrent.
Conor04.gif

Back