Have People Tuned Out Media Outrage?

Styx used to post on a popular forum before he was yt famous. You should have seen him 10 years ago...
i'm not even hating on his views or intellect, just the fact that he looks that way, sometimes foregoes a shirt haha, and was apparently a former Satanist or something

Hell no! The Trumtards are still constantly outraged.

and the REAL reason why people the left HATES Fox News...people actually listen to them

If Fox got CNN's ratings, no one would even care

....so, what's your point?

Fox News destroyed journalistic standards and is destroying American attachment to reality. If they had no viewers, there wouldn't be that effect, and their model of outrage propaganda news entertainment wouldn't have caught on....so of course their disfavor is contingent on their popularity with hapless boobs like you.

I don't understand why people aren't listening or taking you more seriously.

When you say something utterly moronic, like that a multi-million dollar corporate conglomerate employing wealthy white Northeasterners are touting "the joys of Communism," you will get laughed at. The New York Times' editorial board went after Bernie Sanders just for being a social democrat.

Say stupid things, get made fun of.

Last edited:
So you admit that FOX gets more ratings than anyone else but you still want to make pretend there is some secret media agenda?

c11.jpg

Everyone that FOX isn't selling to.

So...you?

i'm not even hating on his views or intellect, just the fact that he looks that way, sometimes foregoes a shirt haha, and was apparently a former Satanist or something
He used to weigh like 30 lbs lighter and he challenged the forum to a debate in a very cringey manner. I remember him saying something along the lines of, your grandchildren will remember your shame, pretty lulsy, but he has some good pro Trump commentary these days, or perhaps the pool is shallow.

Lol that’s not what the poll says at all. Lots of dems care about Russia, it’s just not our main concern. Probably not in my top 10 but I certainly care

uhmm aha ok, and what is your main concern if I may ask?

But please understand my confusion. It's only because the left talks about it 24/7.

....so, what's your point?

Fox News destroyed journalistic standards and is destroying American attachment to reality. If they had no viewers, there wouldn't be that effect, and their model of outrage propaganda news entertainment wouldn't have caught on....so of course their disfavor is contingent on their popularity with hapless boobs like you.

Wow...ONE organization single handily destroyed journalism...that sounds like an NYT opinion piece.

When you say something utterly moronic, like that a multi-million dollar corporate conglomerate employing wealthy white Northeasterners are touting "the joys of Communism," you will get laughed at. The New York Times' editorial board went after Bernie Sanders just for being a social democrat.

Same stupid things, get made fun of.

Funny because I especially stated NYT opinion writers who absolutely do advocate for communism in their opinion pieces but I guess your smugness overlooked that detail

Wow...ONE organization single handily destroyed journalism...that sounds like an NYT opinion piece.

Funny because I especially stated NYT opinion writers who absolutely do advocate for communism in their opinion pieces but I guess your smugness overlooked that detail

It's funny you don't seem to understand that an opinion piece in the New York Times does not represent the views of the New York Times.

In fact, the opinions expressed in the New York Times opinions section are expressly the opinions of the person who authored the piece, and it also expressly says that on all their opinion pieces.

....we all do, just in digital format. Even the shit-tier publications like Breitbart have to rely on scoops from their betters, before distorting and prepping it for outrage.

All of the meaningful investigative journalism is done by newspapers. They uncover all the scandals and scoops: NYT, Washington Times, The Intercept, The Guardian, Boston Globe.

Just because dolts have decided they don't like facts doesn't change the fact that the major newspapers are our primary source of information, and the rest are just distributors. It wasn't until Fox News that the model of just editorializing other people's findings became the norm.

Washington Post. The Washington Times is a garbage propaganda paper that deliberately preys on people who mistake it for the Post.

Single handedly? No, but they were by far the biggest contributor and the but-for cause.

What would make you think I overlooked that? I saw it, and concluded that it was inaccurate and utterly retarded.

The NYT opinion writers never advocate for communism. They're all stock-holding corporate capitalists, you idiot. Even the further left magazines like The Atlantic are extremely skewed toward capitalism. Hell, even the further left ones like The Nation never advocate for it.

So, either you're ignorant and misinformed, or you're a liar. But you said something stupid, and you deserved to be laughed at.

It's funny you don't seem to understand that an opinion piece in the New York Times does not represent the views of the New York Times.

In fact, the opinions expressed in the New York Times opinions section are expressly the opinions of the person who authored the piece, and it also expressly says that on all their opinion pieces.

Except that still doesn't happen. I have literally never once read a piece "advocating communism" by any major American newspaper.

Washington Post. The Washington Times is a garbage propaganda paper that deliberately preys on people who mistake it for the Post.

Whoops, I meant Washington Post. I don't read either tbh.

it's not just that...I think more and more people are finally realizing just how dishonest the media is.

I mean seriously, which sources can we trust, or state that they are truly objective and impartial?

I don't know the exact number or poll, but estimates of media approval are in the 20%.

The NYT opinion writers never advocate for communism.

WASHINGTON POST: The New York Times keeps whitewashing communism’s crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.0827ff58c759

So, either you're ignorant and misinformed, or you're a liar. But you said something stupid, and you deserved to be laughed at.

I guess the newspaper you just called the pillar of journalism is also ignorant and misinformed or a liar too

It seems that the people simply do not care so much about Russia as the media would like to believe.

Gallop Poll: Americans don’t really care about Russia
http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/gallop-poll-americans-dont-really-care-about-russia/

"The percentage of Americans saying “Situation with Russia” is the most important problem is literally too small to represent with a number. ”
gallop_july18.jpg

Surprising and also very, very bad news for dems, because Russia is pretty much their main political agenda and election strategy.

You realize that there us a huge difference between something not ranking a top concern and something being unimportant, right? Like, maybe your long term health isn't your top concern right now, but that doesn't mean you don't care about it.

WASHINGTON POST: The New York Times keeps whitewashing communism’s crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.0827ff58c759

I guess the newspaper you just called the pillar of journalism is also ignorant and misinformed or a liar too

LOL!

That's an opinion piece written by a Republican speech writer who worked for George W. Bush, accusing NYT of not properly emphasizing the "horrors of communism" in a history piece on the 20th century, ostensibly saying that the NYT should refuse to report on actual facts and instead abandon nuance for Cold War platitudes.

You think that's evidence of advocating for communism? Holy shit. Did you just google search "new york times communism" and that's all you could get?

Back