Have some evidence to show UFC is getting out of WMMA

I get the point that the mean of sum of WMMA is lower than what UFC should offer its fans.
But. There are some fighters and fights in WMMA that I have greatly enjoyed.
The beatings Joanna put on Esparza and Penne was a good watch. Seeing Rose getting her shit together and beeing a little mean fighting machine has been good fun as well.
But if some one asked me if I wanted more or less WMMA I know want I would answer. without a doubt.
Best regards

*Sigh*
Shevchenko has most of her wins by finish. Look again.
Andrade throws like a female Lineneker and always comes forward.
This undersized argument is also missing the point. Whoever on front of them is fighting a high finisher or offensive fighter compared to the rest of WMMA.
That's the killer instinct. That's enough for me to put em above the rest.
Shevchenko: most of her wins are cans, same like last one, you can say same about Cyborg, Nunes is finisher, but is she exciting and people want to watch their fights?
Good we agree about Gadelha, how can you say she has killer instinct, she is female version of GSP basicly.
Shevchenko finished max 4 fights in her pro kickboxing career (around 60 bouts), where the hell is her killer instinct? Submiting strawweights and atomweights in mma with 0-0 records is not killer instinct its called "padded record".

You have serious issues. I can only conclude that you have serious issues with women. Maybe something happened in the past? Maybe your mother dipped out on you when you were young? I dunno.
You don't have to be a woman hater to hate wmma, you buffoon.

I don't mind watching hot heterosexual women fight.
Other than that, it's too butch for me

I like the female fights and I'm not even a pervert. Rather watch Rose vs Joanna than Mighty Mouse or whatever other dwarf any day of the week.

The women are often more savage than technical compared to the men it's great.

Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

bXYJIiy.jpg

4zRXvVl.jpg

I am thankful the UFC prevented Sijiare Eubanks from main eventing MSG at UFC 230 after listening to fan backlash and put sijiara on the prelims. I don't care if you think it makes me sexist that i don't want to watch women fighting. I don't believe i am watching the best the sport has to offer when i see it.
i-dont-give-a-fuck_o_226813.gif

Go ahead and be white knights
<Waaah>
I hate WMMA and hope it disappears from PPV cards entirely.

<28>
Well done you pink goof
<31>

EDIT: Okay i will admit Cyborg and Suarez are great fighters, i still don't care tho because you know they have no competition

With your evidence, there is a strong argument they view WMMA as a losing production option and will relegate it to prelims and other low level fight card positions. However, I doubt they will elminiate WMMA considering the #MeToo movement, continued women's social and political radicalism, and Title IX mentality woven through our public school system and advanced education culture.

the average female is not 115 or 125. the average model is that weight, but definately not the average woman or athlete.
Weight cutting considered, Yeah I'd imagine they'd have to be. 115 or 125 isn't a walk around weight. the fact that Strawweight is the most populated Womens division should tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:
if Liz Carmouche fought Amanda Nunes they would probably be locked in the north south position the entire fight

Meh

I can count on one hand the number of WMMA fighters I care about, and its a shame because I like them and want them all to have employment, but business is business

I could count a number of females I'd keep in the UFC and an equal or greater number that I think would be better kept out.

The quality just isn't there.

The lowest quality I would keep is someone like Raquel Pennington who has some decent basic skills and a hard chin to serve as a punching bag for a more exciting opponent.
This, I think most mma fans, even those that don’t really like wmma, would be far less against it if it was only the better women on main cards etc. The women at the top are good fun to watch but people like modiferi, dandois etc should stay in invitica and putting them on main cards will just sour peoples opinion further.

I used to watch ivitica now and again, before the ufc absorbed all the good fighters. It was entertaining enough

If you don't 100% fawn over, appease and celebrate women in everything they do -good or bad - then apparently you are a sexist Virgin who hates women.

O I bet you’re an opressed white male. It’s hard out there bro.

Every sports hold segregated events and if you compare the attendance between male and female sports, you’d know if WMMA had their own organization like Invicta, the stadiums would be EMPTY.

I'm fine with the UFC having women fight, but they should be completely segregated from real MMA.

Make UFC WMMA a thing. All WMMA will be on pure WMMA cards. No more WMMA on normal cards of any card.

Every sports hold segregated events and if you compare the attendance between male and female sports, you’d know if WMMA had their own organization like Invicta, the stadiums would be EMPTY.

No shit. That is exaclty why you shouldn't piss off your customerbase by watering down your content with bullshit you know they don't want to watch. I'll never buy a PPV with a woman fighting on it.

UFC is screwed and stuck with wmma now. Especially with the pc network Espn holding its balls.
It can’t survive on it’s own, so it has to attach to a host.
Agendas pushed by Espn and the like don’t care about ratings. Look at the latest Walking Dead ratings and see why. They don’t care. That’s just a tiny example.

UFC is screwed and stuck with wmma now. Especially with the pc network Espn holding its balls.
It can’t survive on it’s own, so it has to attach to a host.
Agendas pushed by Espn and the like don’t care about ratings. Look at the latest Walking Dead ratings and see why. They don’t care. That’s just a tiny example.
I don't know about agendas, but last event GDR vs Pennington was watched by most viewers, so if there is agenda, it will be very easy to push.

Weight cutting considered, Yeah I'd imagine they'd have to be. 115 or 125 isn't a walk around weight. the fact that Strawweight is the most populated Womens division should tell you all you need to know.

115 may be the most populated in the UFC, but worldwide it has no where near the numbers of 125.

Back