Have the ufc matchmakers forgotten about UFC234?

Mmmmmmma1234

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We keep seeing big fights going to espn and 235 is almost fully set along with all the espn cards in Feb, alot whichita, London happening 237 already has a comain.
Where's the 234 fights? I'm not even seeing rumors. There's lots of aussies should be available too. Tuivasa, Pedro, Anderson and Volkanovski should all be healthy and fighting here.
They gotta get on signing Anderson vs Cyborg, Tuivasa vs Abdurakhimov, Pedro vs Krylov, and maybe like Volkanovski vs Edgar. Anyone heard any rumors at all?

UFC matchmakers are the most incompetent executives in all of sports.

Well, they forgot about a lot of cards in the past five years

Anyone understand what they are doing with 233, I know its cancelled but says will be rescheduled at later date. WTF does that even mean. Why wouldn't 234 just become 233 and so on? They gonna squeeze 233 in between 235 and 236?

UFC doesn't give a fck about Australia.

(Or the U.K & Canada tbh)

We keep seeing big fights going to espn and 235 is almost fully set along with all the espn cards in Feb, alot whichita, London happening 237 already has a comain.
Where's the 234 fights? I'm not even seeing rumors. There's lots of aussies should be available too. Tuivasa, Pedro, Anderson and Volkanovski should all be healthy and fighting here.
They gotta get on signing Anderson vs Cyborg, Tuivasa vs Abdurakhimov, Pedro vs Krylov, and maybe like Volkanovski vs Edgar. Anyone heard any rumors at all?
vlcsnap-2019-01-09-06h06m59s915.png

Anyone understand what they are doing with 233, I know its cancelled but says will be rescheduled at later date. WTF does that even mean. Why wouldn't 234 just become 233 and so on? They gonna squeeze 233 in between 235 and 236?
I believe there was an announcement after the original plans to reschedule that it was just canceled. And for whatever reason they don't want to rename other events.

Yeah some Glory level shit going on lately with UFC matchmaking in the last moment.

wmma gonna save the day.

hopefully alex chambers gets a slot on the main card.

aussie megan anderson should also get a slot after brutally finishing kat.

It’s a pretty weak main event. Let’s not forget they recently had Tuivasa, Hunt, Pedro and Mathiews fight on that last Aussie card. They should’ve maybe planned that out better. Having Whittaker, Israel, Tuivasa, Volkanovski and Pedro all fight at UFC 234 should’ve been the call.

It’s a pretty weak main event. Let’s not forget they recently had Tuivasa, Hunt, Pedro and Mathiews fight on that last Aussie card. They should’ve maybe planned that out better. Having Whittaker, Israel, Tuivasa, Volkanovski and Pedro all fight at UFC 234 should’ve been the call.

And 3/4 got brutally finished, it was a bad night for the Aussie’s.

My standards have dropped so low that if a card even has a good main or double main (which 234 definitely does), then I'm excited.

when i heard 233 got canned i thought we'd at least get 1 decent fight from it onto 234 but nope

probably because it sold out so quickly they stopped caring about it. This is how Dana rolls.

Last edited:
Back