Have You Ever Tried To Cut Your Own Hair?

I use to hate my hair when i was in high school,especially my bangs. I got pissed one day when my bangs where too long and used a pair of scissors to cut them off . I had a small bald spot for two weeks

I actually tried to cut the back of my neck and line it up last night while drunk and now I have a slope on the right side.

Haven’t had the wife fix it yet I have just been wearing beanies at work.

I've been shaving my head for decades but never like trying to do a real haircut.

I have a weird shaped head, if I don't do it myself it's guaranteed failure

yeah it's not that hard with clippers
OTOH when you have to cut the hairline on your neck, that's another thing...

I always fuck up, I tried doing a high and tight cut myself thinking it wasn't too difficult, and I fucked up making me look like some kinda retard, so I just shaved the whole thing off.

I do, but I also have long wavy/curly hair. I've gotten pretty good at it too. I mean it's just a matter of shortening it to shoulder length when it gets pretty long so I only end up cutting off a couple inches.

I did try, but killed myself in the process. Oops, I'm still here

I know you said shaving doesn't count, but I've been shaving my head for a decade. Every once in a while, I'll go to a barber shop and someone else do it.

Been doing it for 15 years now! Nothing like a nicely done straight razor job

I haven't had my haircut by anyone else since at least 2002 if not a couple of years before then.

I just do buzzing but my technique could help those who just cut a little - I stand with my back facing a mirror and set my phone to portrait mode, then I can see the reflection of the back of my head in the mirror how it looks in the back while I cut

I used to know a dumbass nicknamed "Pizza" back in the day who did that and shaved Pizza in the back of his head - he came to school with "AZZIP" on the back of his head. I'll never forget that shit

yrots eurt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back