Opinion Heath Herring 'he tried to kiss me' video

It's an overreaction for sure. A shove and a fuck you would have sufficed.

On the flip side, when you kiss a stranger you don't get to choose how they react. You shouldn't be fucking around like that. Especially in that setting.

What a fucking moron, he couldn't wait literally 30 seconds for the fight to start before hitting him? Instead he gets DQ'd and loses his fight purse... lol
Meh. In a just world he would have got the win via DQ as Yoshida initiated contact.

Love the old footage. Stare down between Wand and Cro Cop, Igor being Igor and the flying heel hook outta nowhere by Ryo Chonan to finish Silva in the nick of time. That last one is a must watch.

images

crane-crane-kick.gif

Heath didn't really put much weight behind that punch, Nakao just had a glass chin.

"he tried to kiss me like a homosexual, im not gay im not gay" -Heath Herring

right or wrong?

Was a good punch, probably the best he threw his entire career..

If you want to talk about audio from a million years ago...what about the sexual assault that was perpetrated in that video?

You guys are ridiculous.

Heath Herring may have chosen the wrong sport if gay implications trigger him so much

Meh. In a just world he would have got the win via DQ as Yoshida initiated contact.

Love the old footage. Stare down between Wand and Cro Cop, Igor being Igor and the flying heel hook outta nowhere by Ryo Chonan to finish Silva in the nick of time. That last one is a must watch.

I think if he didn't KO him they would have let it go. A shove or even a slap ala Will Smith would have been an acceptable retaliation, then he could have waited till the bell rang and landed knees to the head till the ref ripped him off of Nakao. Instead he goes on and on with his "I'm not gay" spiel. I liked Herring, loved his come back against Erikson. Nakao tried to get in his head, and it worked.

Shit, just realized you're a 2005 guy, almost 20 years on here for both of us.

I think if he didn't KO him they would have let it go. A shove or even a slap ala Will Smith would have been an acceptable retaliation, then he could have waited till the bell rang and landed knees to the head till the ref ripped him off of Nakao. Instead he goes on and on with his "I'm not gay" spiel. I liked Herring, loved his come back against Erikson. Nakao tried to get in his head, and it worked.

Shit, just realized you're a 2005 guy, almost 20 years on here for both of us.
Yeah, intentional or not, he got played.

Yeah, we're old balls. A good buddy was a hardcore Pride guy and I watched MMA since UFC 3, but it was TUF that got me to join the dog. A legit TUF noob right here. Lol

I still blame Mazzagatti for throwing Heaso off his game.

Back