Hitman 2016

I just picked this game up for on sale for 30 bucks

I played them all expect the first one. Hitman 2 is ballsdeep hard

One of my favorite series
Fuck yeah, my man. Greeeeat series. The second one is definitely the toughest, haha. Great game too though. The first time I did the snow missions I got raped soooo many times by those snipers, lol. I got it pretty much down now. Then the missions sneaking into the fat twins rooms... Ahh...i'm going to have to go replay all the games now :p
It's about that time of year anyways :D

I just finished Hokkaido. I think I'm supposed to get the Sarajevo Six mission after but I don't see that chapter.

And why was that final cutscene left hanging? Will there be an immediate sequel?

Havent followed the game since the studio went full retard and made it episode based but is the full season out and are the episodes connected to a complete story? I might pick it up because i miss my agent 47 gameplay.

I just finished Hokkaido. I think I'm supposed to get the Sarajevo Six mission after but I don't see that chapter.

And why was that final cutscene left hanging? Will there be an immediate sequel?
Sarajevo Six mission...??

wtf.gif

What is this? I must know...

But yeah. Big ass cliff hanger. From what i've heard it looks like we will be getting a "season 2".

Havent followed the game since the studio went full retard and made it episode based but is the full season out and are the episodes connected to a complete story? I might pick it up because i miss my agent 47 gameplay.
It really is full retard. Very annoying for Hitman, imo. But now they're all out & yes they're connected like normal. So you should for sure get it now that you wont have to wait a month(s) to play the next mission... But these missions are insane. Since they did it the style they did it gave them more than enough time to make the missions deep & challenging as fugggg. They're pretty damn hard on first play, lol. But if you love the Hitman games, it's all good :)

Sarajevo Six mission...??

It really is full retard. Very annoying for Hitman, imo. But now they're all out & yes they're connected like normal. So you should for sure get it now that you wont have to wait a month(s) to play the next mission... But these missions are insane. Since they did it the style they did it gave them more than enough time to make the missions deep & challenging as fugggg. They're pretty damn hard on first play, lol. But if you love the Hitman games, it's all good :)
ok cool, is the next episode still part of this season tho? because i might aswell wait for that before i buy it

ok cool, is the next episode still part of this season tho? because i might aswell wait for that before i buy it
Do you mean the Sarajevo thing or the next season? Because I haven't heard of this Sarajevo thing.

Either way, i'd assume it's not apart of the season...let me do some looking around...

WOW. Looks like it's some PS4 exclusive bullshit... :mad::p

I have Xbone...

Do you mean the Sarajevo thing or the next season? Because I haven't heard of this Sarajevo thing.

Either way, i'd assume it's not apart of the season...let me do some looking around...
im missed erasing that part of the quote my bad but yea it sucks because im on PC, these damn exclusives...

im missed erasing that part of the quote my bad but yea it sucks because im on PC, these damn exclusives...
Alright, yeah. Then you should be good to go on the first season. Since season two has no release date yet.

How you liking it @TheRuthlessOne ?
It's awesome. Played for around 20 hours total and I'm still messing around in Paris lol. Trying to finish all the challenges before moving on. I turned off a bunch of the assists to make it harder as well.

I have been painting the house for the past few days so I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like too.

Game is brilliant, and a massive step-up in every single way from Absolution. It's more on the level of Blood Money, and the story is pretty fun. I've only done a single play-through on Hokkaido (Dishonored 2 is eating up all my gaming time) but it was really satisfying. That map is complicated as all hell, though the Colorado mission took me a while as well... that lighting made it difficult for me to see things (color blind).

I thought the episodes were a great way of keeping the game fresh and giving you a ton of time to really get to know each map before moving on. The Escalations were a nice addition, just goofy stuff, and the Contracts mode is fun too, especially if you're trying to get to level 20 and unlock the items. Just a very fun, relaxing, enjoyable game and I'm super happy with it.

Game is brilliant, and a massive step-up in every single way from Absolution. It's more on the level of Blood Money, and the story is pretty fun. I've only done a single play-through on Hokkaido (Dishonored 2 is eating up all my gaming time) but it was really satisfying. That map is complicated as all hell, though the Colorado mission took me a while as well... that lighting made it difficult for me to see things (color blind).

I thought the episodes were a great way of keeping the game fresh and giving you a ton of time to really get to know each map before moving on. The Escalations were a nice addition, just goofy stuff, and the Contracts mode is fun too, especially if you're trying to get to level 20 and unlock the items. Just a very fun, relaxing, enjoyable game and I'm super happy with it.
It's definitely better than Absolution but I think that games get unnecessary hate. How it was done all made sense if you follow the story(47 breaking away from the ICA...). But then he's back with them in this game so...lol.

& they've so far just abandoned Birdie who looked like he was going to be a big deal after Absolution. I don't really care though. Not like that guy was a threat to 47, lol.

Hokkaido was great. Really gets you thinking. Fuuuuuck Colorado though...that one is easily the hardest, imo. Have still only completed once. Will tackle it again some time but holy shit.

It's definitely better than Absolution but I think that games get unnecessary hate. How it was done all made sense if you follow the story(47 breaking away from the ICA...). But then he's back with them in this game so...lol.

& they've so far just abandoned Birdie who looked like he was going to be a big deal after Absolution. I don't really care though. Not like that guy was a threat to 47, lol.

Hokkaido was great. Really gets you thinking. Fuuuuuck Colorado though...that one is easily the hardest, imo. Have still only completed once. Will tackle it again some time but holy shit.

Yeah, Colorado was really a tough mission, but just like all the others it gets super easy once you understand all of the moving parts. Some really great assassinations in that mission as well. If you haven't done it yet follow through with the "Point Man" option as it's really fun and that disguise is easy to get, and it allows you to explore a large portion of the map without any interference.

As for Absolution, everything about that story was just wrong. Agent 47 is not some kind of anti-hero or anything of that nature, he's a hitman. The first thing he did in Absolution was cut off his iconic bar code... who the hell thought that was a good idea? And now he's protecting some young girl because she's also a clone? Where did this kind of sentimental attachment come from... he has always been indifferent to people around him, his only attachment at all has been a connection of some sort with Dianna. The worst part was that you're playing a game called "Hitman" yet you don't go on a single hit... you have some people who get in your way, but you don't fulfill a single contract. The whole game is a mole hunt / circle jerk and it just wasn't satisfying at all as a fan of the Hitman series. That being said, some of the mechanics and gameplay of Absolution weren't bad... I loved the first attempt at just about every single object in the game being a weapon, some of the fighting was OK, and as much as it really made no sense, the "Instinct Shooting" was pretty cool.

Anyways, just my feeling about the Absolution and how it really had no place at all in the Hitman universe / mythology. Also, Hitman 2016 kind of reboots the whole series so I think even the developers realized the direction of Absolution just wasn't right. I would be absolutely shocked beyond all belief if they ever release a game / mission / story / anything where they acknowledge the events of Absolution.

It's awesome. Played for around 20 hours total and I'm still messing around in Paris lol. Trying to finish all the challenges before moving on. I turned off a bunch of the assists to make it harder as well.

I have been painting the house for the past few days so I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like too.

Right on man, take your time, plenty of game left. That Paris mission took me a while to figure it out and not just blast a bunch of people. I still haven't been able to accomplish the escalation where you have to use the axe to kill the Sheik, but you can't use any of your agility, so no hopping a wall, no climbing, just walking normally. I've seen a video on it by MrFreeze and the way he did it is pretty tedious.

Yeah, Colorado was really a tough mission, but just like all the others it gets super easy once you understand all of the moving parts. Some really great assassinations in that mission as well. If you haven't done it yet follow through with the "Point Man" option as it's really fun and that disguise is easy to get, and it allows you to explore a large portion of the map without any interference.

As for Absolution, everything about that story was just wrong. Agent 47 is not some kind of anti-hero or anything of that nature, he's a hitman. The first thing he did in Absolution was cut off his iconic bar code... who the hell thought that was a good idea? And now he's protecting some young girl because she's also a clone? Where did this kind of sentimental attachment come from... he has always been indifferent to people around him, his only attachment at all has been a connection of some sort with Dianna. The worst part was that you're playing a game called "Hitman" yet you don't go on a single hit... you have some people who get in your way, but you don't fulfill a single contract. The whole game is a mole hunt / circle jerk and it just wasn't satisfying at all as a fan of the Hitman series. That being said, some of the mechanics and gameplay of Absolution weren't bad... I loved the first attempt at just about every single object in the game being a weapon, some of the fighting was OK, and as much as it really made no sense, the "Instinct Shooting" was pretty cool.

Anyways, just my feeling about the Absolution and how it really had no place at all in the Hitman universe / mythology. Also, Hitman 2016 kind of reboots the whole series so I think even the developers realized the direction of Absolution just wasn't right. I would be absolutely shocked beyond all belief if they ever release a game / mission / story / anything where they acknowledge the events of Absolution.
I hear ya :)
Will give it another go here soon.

Very, very good points & I agree with most. 47 doesn't/isn't supposed to have feelings. But didn't Dianna want him to keep the girl safe? He probably felt like he owed it to her considering she saved his life in Blood Money.

Well they already did acknowledge it if you count the intro where it shows previous kills(which I loooove... Gives me chills when I watch it). They show the strip club dude. I'll put the video in spoilers:

Fuckin' love this.

I'll admit though, despite beating the game I still don't really even know who that guy who looks like Solid Snake is.

I hear ya :)
Will give it another go here soon.

Very, very good points & I agree with most. 47 doesn't/isn't supposed to have feelings. But didn't Dianna want him to keep the girl safe? He probably felt like he owed it to her considering she saved his life in Blood Money.

Well they already did acknowledge it if you count the intro where it shows previous kills(which I loooove... Gives me chills when I watch it). They show the strip club dude. I'll put the video in spoilers:

Fuckin' love this.

I'll admit though, despite beating the game I still don't really even know who that guy who looks like Solid Snake is.

You are correct about the stripclub kill in the opening video... good catch, and kind of shows that what I said was wrong. As for Dianna wanting to keep the girl safe, yeah, maybe.. just didn't feel right to me. If I want to play as a hero who rescues a "damsel in distress" then I'll play a different game. I did forget to mention how much I enjoyed the Shooting Range mission in Absolution. That was actually a cool thing that was pretty hard and you had to get better at to beat it.

You said the guy who looks like "Solid Snake" so I'm assuming you're mentioning the last guy in that video with slicked back hair and a black trenchcoat. So if that's who you're talking about that's Eric Solders... the guy who is hunting Agent 47, and orchestrating this entire story-line.

Here's all of the cutscenes from the game, including the after-mission scenes with the story.

Eric Solders.
So wait... There's Eric Solders & Erich Soders...? Or did you just get that mixed up? Because Soders is the guy in Hokkaido... I'll just be honest, this story was pretty damn hard to follow for me, lol. Especially when it comes to the time of everything...which I figure is clearly after Absolution has happened...? Maybe...? I really still am not 100% sure, hah.

But yes...the shooting range was a tricky one. Especially with EVERYONE having guns :p
When I first did it took me forever trying to out shoot his grandaughter or whoever then I was like fuck this there has to be something else I can do, haha.

So wait... There's Eric Solders & Erich Soders...? Or did you just get that mixed up? Because Soders is the guy in Hokkaido... I'll just be honest, this story was pretty damn hard to follow for me, lol. Especially when it comes to the time of everything...which I figure is clearly after Absolution has happened...? Maybe...? I really still am not 100% sure, hah.

But yes...the shooting range was a tricky one. Especially with EVERYONE having guns :p
When I first did it took me forever trying to out shoot his grandaughter or whoever then I was like fuck this there has to be something else I can do, haha.

Yeah, I screwed up the spelling... just went by my ears and not my eyes. If you watch all the cutscenes back to back, rather than a month apart, it kind of makes a bit more sense.

I'm still spending too much time in Dishonored 2 right now, but soon enough I'll get back to Hitman and master the Hokkaido level... it was a hell of a lot of fun, but it's a very slow-playing map and it really takes a while.

Back