HOA Nazis Hate America

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 391673

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...-house/ar-AAzOQ7r?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

He refused to pay a fine for the U.S. flag on his porch. His fight with the HOA forced him to sell his house.

aCzNb4AoOdJ3U2DVpwTgPyrx41X00HUSQ_Ioii9iu8M.jpg

the people running these HOA's have to be gigantic pieces of shit on a power trip....
they gotta be really spiteful and vindictive too. but really - it also sounds like "when keeping it real goes wrong"

I have an HOA. We are allowed a US flag outside our house. During football season I fly a Longhorn football flag on Saturday. I take it down each night. They aren’t super strict about it.

I mow my own grass and was out of the country for two weeks and my grass grew about ankle length. When I got home there was a postcard in the mail reminding me to mow my grass. I did that weekend about a week later. To be clear, I mow my yard once a week.

I like HOAs, so long as the fees aren’t too steep. For the most part, they’ll keep neighborhoods looking more uniform, and typically won’t put up with having old, broken down cars on people’s lawns.

Didn’t read the article, but I can understand why they wouldn’t allow people to fly flags, even Old Glory. I imagine then they’d have to deal with people complaining about only flying certain flags, too many flags, etc.

I live in an HOA and never would again. The one I live in is not as extreme as this but reading about the people riding around doing their inspections hits close to home as I have dealt with that as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...-house/ar-AAzOQ7r?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

He refused to pay a fine for the U.S. flag on his porch. His fight with the HOA forced him to sell his house.

aCzNb4AoOdJ3U2DVpwTgPyrx41X00HUSQ_Ioii9iu8M.jpg

the people running these HOA's have to be gigantic pieces of shit on a power trip....
they gotta be really spiteful and vindictive too. but really - it also sounds like "when keeping it real goes wrong"
The fuckers here wont even mow the yard right and wont answer emails when I complain about it. Piss on HOA

This probably won't start a giant shit storm.

I have an HOA. We are allowed a US flag outside our house. During football season I fly a Longhorn football flag on Saturday. I take it down each night. They aren’t super strict about it.

I mow my own grass and was out of the country for two weeks and my grass grew about ankle length. When I got home there was a postcard in the mail reminding me to mow my grass. I did that weekend about a week later. To be clear, I mow my yard once a week.

I like HOAs, so long as the fees aren’t too steep. For the most part, they’ll keep neighborhoods looking more uniform, and typically won’t put up with having old, broken down cars on people’s lawns.

Didn’t read the article, but I can understand why they wouldn’t allow people to fly flags, even Old Glory. I imagine then they’d have to deal with people complaining about only flying certain flags, too many flags, etc.

I live in an HOA and never would again. The one I live in is not as extreme as this but reading about the people riding around doing their inspections hits close to home as I have dealt with that as well.

The fuckers here wont even mow the yard right and wont answer emails when I complain about it. Piss on HOA

well, obviously not all HOAs are the same. i'm sure some are more lenient, others more authoritarian. probably depends a lot on the people in charge.

it was a 17 inch flag in his flower pot by the way.

also, the idea of having everything look the same...and the idea of having neighbors reporting on neighbors and having neighborhood watch spying on neighbors sounds kinda like totalitarian communism. no thank you.

I didn't buy my own land and home so some Nazi prick could tell me I can't fly the American flag. Disgusting.

I saw a sticker on a street light that said Nazis get to fuck. I was confused. Did it mean nazis go away, or was it put there by a Nazi bragging that he was allowed to have sex.

I'm surprised they objected to a miniature flag, but on general principle they are entirely correct.

Would you like it if most of the homes in your association were flying a Mexican flag?

I saw a sticker on a street light that said Nazis get to fuck. I was confused. Did it mean nazis go away, or was it put there by a Nazi bragging that he was allowed to have sex.

You are literally Hitler!

I like mine but it is definitely not Nazi like. Basically keep your yard maintained, no painting your house crazy ass colors and don't turn you front yard into a junkyard or trash pile.

well, obviously not all HOAs are the same. i'm sure some are more lenient, others more authoritarian. probably depends a lot on the people in charge.

it was a 17 inch flag in his flower pot by the way.

also, the idea of having everything look the same...and the idea of having neighbors reporting on neighbors and having neighborhood watch spying on neighbors sounds kinda like totalitarian communism. no thank you.
Maybe the guy’s just an @$$ and nobody likes him?

My dad lives in an HOA and his neighbor is human garbage. They have a backyard that is fucking disgusting. They have weeds and their house if falling apart. The guy has house has been on the auction block twice and somehow this fucker gets second and third chances. While my dad and his neighbors all keep their yards and houses immaculate this fucker is the eye sore of the neighborhood. I mean the fucker had junk car in the driveway with completely flat tires. The thing that was missing was putting it up on blocks. The HOA isn’t doing a god dammed thing.

I wpuld never live in a neighborhood with a HOA. If I want to paint my house hot pink with neon green trim and put an old truck up on blocks, its my damn property and I'll do as I please.

I’m glad I live in a planned community with an HOA. It keeps my neighborhood from looking trashy and hopefully keeps the riff-raff out. I don’t mind paying extra for that. If you don’t like having an HOA, I have no issues with that either. We’ll just agree to live in different neighborhoods/areas.

Back