Hobbies that expose you to new people.

Let's hear them. I'm fresh out of a 15 year relationship and although I'm mostly introverted... I'm not shy and am craving people to talk to.
Damn, sorry to hear about your relationship ending. Was it a tough break up or you relieved that it's over?

As for hobbies, what are your interests? Just pick a hobby that is related to the things that you enjoy. And something that fits your personality. Unfortunately, you may have to wait for these hobbies to get back into the swing of things later this year because of the social distancing that's going on. Try some online groups for now. I met my wife via social media three years ago & I've never been happier.

Well, best of luck, bro. Let us know what you decide to go with.

Online dating?

I don't get this parallel reality where there's no pandemic going on and you could just go out and practice hobbies with strangers. You can't even read people's faces with their mask on. But Americans apparently pretend that the virus doesn't exist, so maybe you can? Can't relate, we've been in lockdown for months over here.

Art class. Sexy chicks go in droves. Also yoga classes, I met my girl at a yoga studio. Literally filled with gorgeous chicks.

For real? I wouldn't assume I'd be meeting women at archery ranges. Badass hobby to have too I might have to look into this
Yep. Both the indoor and outdoor ranges I go to seem to always have hot in shape chicks. I have no idea why but it's true. Maybe it's the whole Hunger Games thing I don't know....

Go to a nudist camp, plenty of new people to expose yourself too..

Ah this thread takes me back to the day I realised that getting drunk with friends is not an accepted hobby.

The end of an era as I had to change my ways.

lol great minds think alike

green door bros GTFIH
o.jpg

Online dating?

I don't get this parallel reality where there's no pandemic going on and you could just go out and practice hobbies with strangers. You can't even read people's faces with their mask on. But Americans apparently pretend that the virus doesn't exist, so maybe you can? Can't relate, we've been in lockdown for months over here.

Where are you from? I'm from Toronto. I just want a regular weight lifting gym to open up so I can bulk. In the meantime I'm cutting.

Join a rock climbing gym. If the have traditional rock climbing, you need a second person. Before the pandemic I met tons of people that way.

CheeryMenacingDove-max-1mb.gif

I’d say gym or yoga class (gyms here u can see faces when working out, cardio) but online dating during pandemic is best bet if meeting gals or dudes (maybe something new?) & learning new hobby is not primary goal.

Back