Hobbies that expose you to new people.

All the documentaries I've ever seen on this end up with the guy getting great sex from a total stranger so there's a great upside there too.
I heard dogging is popular in the uk too, them documentaries told me so too!

Try the gachimuchi community, very welcoming people

Outdoor V-ball has been a good hobby for me lately(2019).
I'm on a Faceboook group, and pre-covid they would just name a park, and tons of people would just show up all different talent levels.

It depends though town to town some V-ball players are really snobby and cliquish.
Virgin Ball?

Let's hear them. I'm fresh out of a 15 year relationship and although I'm mostly introverted... I'm not shy and am craving people to talk to.

Flashing? All you need is a trenchcoat... you can be exposed to HEAPS of new people.

You may have some problems with the police though....

Join an astronomy club or take up archery. You wouldn't believe some of the girls I see at the archery range.
not bad advice
here in SH we have combat archery. it like dodgeball with bow and arrows. my buddy has mwt his curret girl and his previois there. Both SH dimes. its a grear way to put your guitar muscles to use

not bad advice
here in SH we have combat archery. it like dodgeball with bow and arrows. my buddy has mwt his curret girl and his previois there. Both SH dimes. its a grear way to put your guitar muscles to use
Combat archery sounds awesome lol. If it's like paintballing with bows and arrows that would be so cool.

Combat archery sounds awesome lol. If it's like paintballing with bows and arrows that would be so cool.
that would be dope
but it more like dodgeball. they have the arena cut in two parts for each team and you have some cover and you basically have an arrow war.

not bad advice
SH?

A guy I know just got me into Airsoft. I've gone twice so far. It's a ton of fun, if you're into war-game type stuff. But it does cost a bit up front to get your gear up.

Salsa dancing.

This is a chick magnet skill to learn, but it's an uphill battle for an introvert.

Last edited:
You’d be surprised how many people you meet bank fishing. I’ve met a couple of friends that I now go fishing with. Started it just to try and gain another skill, but it’s a social thing now too.

Get a pork, go to the dog park, be known as the pork guy, enjoy

If things go south learn to make your own bacon and impress ladies

Buy yourself a video game console and a headset.
You'll meet tons of people 24\7

You could even meet people while you're nude (if that's you're preference).

Martial arts, crossfit, ballsports rec leagues, board games, slam poetry open mics, book clubs, robot racing clubs (Arduino), car racing clubs, foreign language class, even just joining a community college to take a few classes on an interesting topic.

Edit:

Also, not really a hobby, but Church/Mosque/Synogogue is a great way to meet new people. And volunteering is another one.

Ah this thread takes me back to the day I realised that getting drunk with friends is not an accepted hobby.

The end of an era as I had to change my ways.

Wait... it's not?

...shit

Last edited:
Met my best friend, my accountant, my golf caddy, an oscar nominated actor and my wife at orgies

1vvf1o.gif

Back