Social Holiday Inn Employee Harrassed to the Point of a Mental Breakdown (Video)

Guy tried to double down and justify himself even further and exposed the kids reddit account in the process. Absolute scum. At least the left and right are both trashing him for it.

It's quite easy to say you'd do something than to actually do it. The internet is full of tough guys and you seem to fit the part. Put in this scenario, you'd probably stand there awkwardly without being sure what to do and find out you aren't really who you've built yourself up to be in your own mind.

The lesson here is to think before speaking (or typing, in this case).
id never be in this scenario, im not a cunt to yell at ppl and record it, cancel culture can suck my dick. i also find that kid to be a bit more than crazy, i feel racism played a giant role here. so again, id most definitely knock the phone out the dudes hands and call him a cunt, and if this is how the employee reacts to ppl of color, of course im making that assumption but seriously who hits their computer in response to a customer being lied to? a racist is who. he deserves every name in the book. with all that said, you think what you want fam, i dont have time to go back and forth on the internet "id do this." i simply wrote how i felt watching an enraging video of 2 dumbfucks who deserve bad things done to them.

if not trolling
{<jordan}<{MingNope}><Grimes01> <Oku02>
this shit right there is why you americans will not have a normal nation for a while

If trolling you got me Sir, i got too used at give this level IQ as sherdog-normal, bravo
<NoneOfMy>

its funny u say that about america yet its further ahead than any country and where most immigrants try heading for a "good life.."
its also funny how you assume your pov is the correct way, as if you're so much more wise than others. lol you must be a egotistical cocky person huh? get fucked.

I dont think this poor little fella should be working Customer service

you can bet the camera person was talking all kinds of shit before he started filming. that guy is a piece of crap, and the hotel worker should consider a different career field.

Guy tried to double down and justify himself even further and exposed the kids reddit account in the process. Absolute scum. At least the left and right are both trashing him for it.

He's a complete waste of oxygen.

id never be in this scenario, im not a cunt to yell at ppl and record it, cancel culture can suck my dick. i also find that kid to be a bit more than crazy, i feel racism played a giant role here. so again, id most definitely knock the phone out the dudes hands and call him a cunt, and if this is how the employee reacts to ppl of color, of course im making that assumption but seriously who hits their computer in response to a customer being lied to? a racist is who. he deserves every name in the book. with all that said, you think what you want fam, i dont have time to go back and forth on the internet "id do this." i simply wrote how i felt watching an enraging video of 2 dumbfucks who deserve bad things done to them.

You can't even string a coherent sentence together. Go to bed. You aren't doing anything but further embarrassing yourself (which I'm something that you're quite used to)

You can't even string a coherent sentence together. Go to bed. You aren't doing anything but further embarrassing yourself (which I'm something that you're quite used to)
im embarrassing myself yet you're the one with no life posting on sherdog from morning till night based on your post history. go get laid fat ass.

That dude is deff autistic. What a pos for filing that.

This guy is clown he is also married to a white woman and used to only date asians. a lot of these loud pro black guys are with non black women. I remember asking myself how in the hell did he get to be a guest on the Conan O Brien show years ago.

how is this guy still allowed to post on twitter everything he posts is causing division and racial shit. he even says he is a race baiter.

its funny u say that about america yet its further ahead than any country and where most immigrants try heading for a "good life.."
its also funny how you assume your pov is the correct way, as if you're so much more wise than others. lol you must be a egotistical cocky person huh? get fucked.

I am a legit egotistical cocky person, and yet i'm not the one here that brags about how would have roasted an employee with mental illness having a breakdown, over imaginary racism while at it
{<jordan}

Again, just too good to let it fall forgotten

"i would flame him endlessly for it because its obvious there was racism or personal intent behind the fact him getting mad over whats obviously a black customer."
{<jordan}

I don't pretend to be much wiser than others, i did enough dumb shit to be sure i'm not

But if i must use you, or at least your post as meter... yes, i'm a fucking genius

Good luck America, you had good run anyway

I am a legit egotistical cocky person, and yet i'm not the one here that brags about how would have roasted an employee with mental illness having a breakdown, over imaginary racism while at it
{<jordan}

Again, just too good to let it fall forgotten

"i would flame him endlessly for it because its obvious there was racism or personal intent behind the fact him getting mad over whats obviously a black customer."
{<jordan}

I don't pretend to be much wiser than others, i did enough dumb shit to be sure i'm not

But if i must use you, or at least your post as meter... yes, i'm a fucking genius

Good luck America, you had good run anyway
He wouldn't do fuck all.

White people have lost their self identity. Shit's not like this in prison, but outside they let everything slide. Last year when mexicans got attacked on video there were repercussions that forced black community leaders to stop the violence after the tables were turned tenfold. you cant ever show weakness or else things will just get even worse. An attack on a mexican is a personal attack against me. black people seem to have the same attitude. white people don't unless it's inside jail or prison.

Bingo!

Reminds me of those BLM'ers showing up at that restaurant or whatever it was and the guy tells the old white dude "sit your old ass down" to a guy twice his age and half his size. So he's in effect holding him hostage while he gets his manhood gang raped in front of his woman.

Or recently, that drill sergeant and pushing that guy. (another one of these "set up" videos with someone conveniently and surreptitiously taping it). A one on one confrontation between two men that ends up with blm at his door terrorizing his family and damaging his property.

Is this righteous? Is this right?

This is where it's going.

And you weak white motherfuckers are going to get STEAM ROLLED.

Sorry to say, the civil war is coming! And most of the white men in the War Room are now jockeying for position of chief foot washer in that 80% left wing circle jerk forum.

Race had nothing to do with what happened. The guy likely has mental issues and has some asshole with a camera in his face while he tries to fix a problem he's obviously not equipped to handle. Therefore he had a breakdown and reacted the way he did. Imagine the amount of pressure and embarrassment someone with all their mental faculties would feel in that same situation.

I'd be cool with hearing the cunt filming got hit by a bus.

Our first instinct is to film people when they are having a rough time and post it for the world to see.

We are struggling as a society.

I also think a lot of filming does not get the whole picture all the time. Like what was said before the camera started rolling. Its easy for me to do something to piss a person off and start recording right after.

Back