House of Cards season 6 just released today and it sucks

Her Character isn't interesting.

Never was. Her character was where the charisma, drama and suspense of the show went to die, episode in and episode out.

Claire is such a Mary Sue. The respect she is given is totally unearned. She is just as filthy as Frank and yet the characters in the show all love her but hate Frank, it makes no sense.

She is a cold hearted witch....anyone with a good eye for character would realize it.

She is portrayed as a smart and strong woman capable of manipulating the public into loving her...like some media darling...Yet her public persona and her real persona are far too similar for me to buy it.

But sorry, I just don't see it. She doesn't come across as someone you would trust. But that's what the show tells you.

I am so happy Hillary Clinton lost.

...according to almost everyone who watched it so far.

They also say it is feminazi/SJW crap.

Ugh...I really needed something to binge watch.
giphy.gif

Are you mocking me for having conservative values? I was raised this way and attended Church (almost) every Sunday. Is there something wrong with that?
giphy.gif

I was just fkg with you when I noticed you are a provocateur. I'm not a conservative LOL. And this isn't the war room so let's just end it here

giphy2.gif

I quit watching this and Ray Donovan when I realized I hated every single character on the show. Unlikeable, everyone of them.

So, how did they kill off Frank? (Kevin Spacey)

Since Spacey was excluded in the season, ive not one interest in seeing it.

And no, im not on ANOTHER "the show started to suck anyways" train.

It is hard to imagine how House of Cards could be any good without Kevin Spacey considering he carried the show and people tuned in to watch him. House of Cards never would have been as popular as it was without him.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve watched pretty much the entire series, not sure if I can go back and watch it without Frank.

Not to mention, Robin Wright did a “Kevin was never my friend” after the scandal broke.

The show would have still been great without Robin Wright, but it would have been completely forgettable without Spacey.

...according to almost everyone who watched it so far.

They also say it is feminazi/SJW crap.

Ugh...I really needed something to binge watch.

It's sucked since season 3. They should have buried it alongside Spacey's reputation and career:rolleyes:

I'm not going to watch it, I've seen every season but I can't bring myself to watch it without Kevin Spacey. It's fucking sad man, he's a great actor.

Last edited:
It is hard to imagine how House of Cards could be any good without Kevin Spacey considering he carried the show and people tuned in to watch him. House of Cards never would have been as popular as it was without him.

giphy.gif
are you saying this child molester should have his job back because he's a good actor?

No surprise there. The show has lost its' soul. They already messed up in past seasons by dragging the story for this long, should have ended it at 3 or 4 seasons tops.

Show took a huge dump in the later seasons. Dropped the political savvy for just crazy shit and damn near conspiracy level crap.

Won't watch any more seasons.

It starts off great for the first couple of seasons, then gets a bit stale, but still worth watching. His shrew wife with her shitty Boston accent really dragged things down for me. I'm really liking the new season so far though, seems to have been rejuvenated.

Jon Voight never disappoints
giphy.gif
last season sucked ass. They tease you with abby’s Death but she’s practically in every fucking episode via numerous flashbacks.

I’m DVR’ing this season to watch after I finish Fargo.

Show went off the rails in season 2. Not sure why it's continuing without Spacey.

Back