House of Cards season 6 just released today and it sucks

This show started to suck after season 2.
So this really isn't on Robin Wright or Spacey's absence.
The past few seasons has just been them trying to out crazy the previous episodes

So, how did they kill off Frank? (Kevin Spacey)
I wasn't glued to the set when I was watching it and I haven't seen the whole season so I might have missed it but basically he's just dead, no explanation just dead and buried. I thought it was kind of funny really, it's like they just said fuck it, Spacey's not worth the trouble of an explanation.

...according to almost everyone who watched it so far.

They also say it is feminazi/SJW crap.

Ugh...I really needed something to binge watch.
Try Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Only one season so far but it's first rate.

Claire is such a Mary Sue. The respect she is given is totally unearned. She is just as filthy as Frank and yet the characters in the show all love her but hate Frank, it makes no sense.

She is a cold hearted witch....anyone with a good eye for character would realize it.

She is portrayed as a smart and strong woman capable of manipulating the public into loving her...like some media darling...Yet her public persona and her real persona are far too similar for me to buy it.

But sorry, I just don't see it. She doesn't come across as someone you would trust. But that's what the show tells you.

You're absolutely right.

This show started out mediocre, and kept getting worse.

It's absolute garbage compared to the original.

I loved the 1st season but dropped it before finishing the 2nd season.

Always wanted to go back to it but with Spacey gone I don't care as much.

Season 5 was already unwatchable imo, no surprises here.
Yeah I never made it past where the old editor is looking into the secret security guys past. Like in the pizza shop, and the homeless lady was yelling at him. It got dumb and I stopped

atleast it doesnt have that sexual predator in it anymore

Probably the least surprising news in screen arts history.

I’m glad I avoided this show. I never got around to watching it, despite multiple recommendations, and now I just feel like i’d get wrapped into something that ultimately becomes a car wreck.

I couldn't even get through the last season so I'm not surprised. It was great before.

I couldn't even take ten minutes of the first episode of this season. It was unbearable.

I wasn't glued to the set when I was watching it and I haven't seen the whole season so I might have missed it but basically he's just dead, no explanation just dead and buried. I thought it was kind of funny really, it's like they just said fuck it, Spacey's not worth the trouble of an explanation.

Poor motherfucker got Admiral Ackbared.

This show started out mediocre, and kept getting worse.

It's absolute garbage compared to the original.

I watched the first two episodes when they first aired because Fincher, and I love me some Spacey & Robin Wright, but I just didn’t care about the story. It’s very rare for me to get into fake political stuff anyway, and this show didn’t hook me at all.

74% rating from critics.

26% rating from humans.

I just finished this last week and it was pretty craptastic.
I like Robin Wright, but she can't carry this show. And the ultra feminism was just absolutely nauseous because it was done to such a ridiculous , unbelievable level. And the 4th wall scenes just don't work well with her like they did with Spacey.
Wasn't worth the watch, imo.

I just finished this last week and it was pretty craptastic.
I like Robin Wright, but she can't carry this show. And the ultra feminism was just absolutely nauseous because it was done to such a ridiculous , unbelievable level. And the 4th wall scenes just don't work well with her like they did with Spacey.
Wasn't worth the watch, imo.

So predictable that they would play the feminism card.

The whole SJW culture is really turning me off from future movies and shows I would have otherwise anticipated.

For example, Captain Marvel might be the first MCU movie of phase 3 that I don't bother to watch (unless the word of mouth is incredible). The marketing for the film is really cringe: "The future is female"

Back