How big of a factor is visiting Sherdog in your overall happiness?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
In other words, how much worse would your life be if you could never, ever again read or post anything in any of these forums?

Tell the truth now, fellas.

1. Crush Your Enemies
2. See Them Driven Before You
3. Hear the Lamentation of the Sherdoggers

I have no clue what I would do at work all day without Sherdog and youtube

not sure, but it probably has an inverse correlation

Sherdog is like ectasy, such pleasant and nice people on here

It’s better than being kicked in the head with a golf shoe.

I have no clue what I would do at work all day without Sherdog and youtube

Yeah, I hear you, brother.

For me, coming to Sherdog is a bit of an escape I guess. It’s interesting for me to see what kinds of things are on other people’s minds.

There’s some very funny stuff posted in here from time to time as well.

I feel satisfaction when there are good posters posting good product reviews/purchase recommendations and leads to latest Fappening.

I'm not on Facebook anymore so I need some people to talk to. Besides, when I have downtime at my job, I need something to do (besides listening to podcasts). Sometimes dealing with trolls / mods here can be a pain if I'm not in the mood.

Me without Sherdog:

giphy.gif

Sherdog is my daily therapy. I think I am getting addicted, and I need to quit this place for a while.

In other words, how much worse would your life be if you could never, ever again read or post anything in any of these forums?

Tell the truth now, fellas.

The world would suffer incredible travesties at my hands if this forum ever shuts down.

It's the most important thing in my life.

And fuck no, I'm not paying for a plat membership

I enjoy the routine of visiting Sherdog. It actually helps me get work done. There are some really cool people on here. But if Sherdog vanished from my life tomorrow, I’d be like meh.

I would miss it but some days I hate the world and sherdog might suffer for those days.

I’ve been a Sherdogger for almost 12 years. I made my first account in August 2006. In total I’d probably have just shy of 25,000 posts between the four accounts I’ve had. Getting permanently banned would be devastating.

Sherdog is my daily therapy. I think I am getting addicted, and I need to quit this place for a while.

how does someone post 24 thousand times around here and never once think about setting an AV/user pic

It's entertaining, but life would go on.

However, I would always wonder what is @Clippy doing right now in prison.

I'd be bummed if I could no longer read the forums.

I enjoy reading y'alls posts.

Back