How can USADA tell if someone is on TRT?

Anyone with a fucked T:E ratio gets their sample sent for carbon isotope ratio testing. They may target others as well. Endogenous test is produced in the body from cholesterol, so the carbon-12 and 13 isotopes in the test should be in the same ratio as in the cholesterol and other hormones produced from it. If it isn't, it didn't come from you. Most synthetic test will have a different ratio due to how it's made.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2784500/

Pretty sure USADA tests blood directly which is cheaper though less pleasant for crybaby athletes than a carbon piss test.

REally...I read that 100-150mg is the normal dosage...cause 200mg per week is going to put them over normal levels...well over.

A shot of 100mg of enanta will still significantly boost your testosterone levels for a week and will be detectable in blood for a much longer time with the apparatus in a good lab.

Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times

Ofcourse no test is bullet proof. Test suspension and some epitestosterone to even out the t:e ratio used to be pretty safe. Today you'll most likely get popped on the epitest

REally...I read that 100-150mg is the normal dosage...cause 200mg per week is going to put them over normal levels...well over.

Taking butt shots immediately boosts you over normal range.

You dudes seem not to understand how this shit works.

If you are doing TRT via shots - you instantly put a huge amount of testosterone in your body and your levels are huge - I go up to 3500ng/dL which is 5 times the normal for my age. Then the testosterone starts to metabolize. This takes time and you go from your peak to baseline over time depending on the initial dose.

However you do instantly reach a high level of testosterone in your blood.

The idiot who says that you need 5 weeks to reach high levels has no fucking idea what he’s talking about. That’s how SSRI affect serotonin levels - it takes a month for your serotonin levels to go up to their expected values BECAUSE you are not putting serotonin in your body, you are instead stopping it being taken up and removed by your body, meanwhile your body is still producing it. This is also how some other depression drugs work. However testosterone works like a nice Xanax pill, instant effect.

TRT doesn't bring you to normal hormonal levels, if that's all it did it would be a waste of $. TRT brings your test levels to like 3-5x the highest you can normally have, it's not as drastic as regular test users who probably go to 10x+ but it's still significantly over the normal range of humans.

No it doesn't. A legit trt regiment would put you within the normal high range. Anything above would put you at supraphysiological hormone levels which is not what trt is about.
However, normal testosterone production fluctuates heavily over 24 hours. When you're on trt you are constantly high.

Actually in some places..the range is 300-1200... depends

Yeah, I used to be at 1200 from testosterone gel, which was borderline supraphysiological. My first doc thought it was OK, the one I have now had me decrease my dosing

If they are not actively taking testosterone then they are not on testosterone replacement therapy. TRT doses do not pump you up. It doesn’t work that way. As soon as they went off, even with solid pct, test levels would plummet back down to where they started.

Taking testosterone even without exercise will increase muscle mass, there are studies on that. Add exercise and you are gonna have gains.

As far going back to where you started, hmm, not necessarily. Long term usage can switch off natural production as well as switching off sperm production through its impact on fh1. I’m pretty much sterile at this point.

I’ve heard if you suddenly stop, you might go through a rough phase of depression/feeling shit.

That said, I forgot to get my 10 day shot and had one after 21 days. Didn’t feel any different before or after my late shot. I’m about 2500ng/dL today after a shot on Friday and didn’t turn into Luke Cage.

not sure why they just don't buy the stuff themselves and do whatever dose they want...

If you get sick and a hospital blood test (a full spectrum test is lovely easy money for a hospital) finds you were shooting up with testosterone without a prescription - which it can - kiss your insurance goodbye.

Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times
His suspicious T/E ratio was prior to the implementation of USADA.

Victor Conte thinks that Jones was micro-dosing an unknown PED, and that unknown PED happened to get cross-contaminated during its production with Turinabol:

From the little I've read on it, apparently micro-dosing (while extremely difficult to accomplish) can circumvent USADA-level drug testing.

Actually no...

When you’re in trt, the fluctuación is quite big... you peak to let’s sat 1200 then drop to 500... you have to constantly pin every 5 days tops, ideally every 3 days to keep stable levels... Normal human being don’t go from 1200 to 500... having a read of let’s say steady 800 ng/dL which’s is considered to be quite high isn’t going to make much difference vs 500 ng/dL which is a mid range level, if anything at all... doing a 250mg e7d of test e isn’t really going to make anything but slightly gaina. To obtenid real results you have to go at least to 500mg/w, and 500 should sky rocket your levels to at least 5000 ng/dl... trt should be around 200 e10d... test is test, exogenous test is not more anabolic than endogenous test... it’s exactly the same
Idk what type of strict protocol you are on but people where I am from who take testosterone shots legally through a doctor are far more anabolic than 95 percent of natural guys.
no matter if their levels are "normal" when that blood work came in.
They definitely weren't normal when they first took that shot, your levels are far higher than any normal man, there is an advantage to it.
You can smell it too like someone put Penny's under their armpits

First of all, 400mg per week is a steroid cycle...you go onto any bodybuilding forum and tell them that you're doing 400mg per week, and they will all tell you the same thing...I belong to like 3 of them....that my friend is a cycle...some guys on trt, do blasts and cruises...a blast is when they go up in dosage for an amount of time, then they go back down to their normal amount....but 400mg every week all the time isn't trt..that is a non stop blast....and that's fine...I have no problem with that...but don't call it trt, cause it isn't...that's double what the normal dosage is....that is a steroid cycle...or a blast...

At that point, why even go to the dr...that's crazy...just buy the stuff yourself and give whatever dosage you want...there are tons of great sites online you can choose from...

I know 400mg a week is a full steroid cycle and way above what a doctor should prescribe but he prescribes it nevertheless. You said “no doctor would prescribe 250mg a week”.....and that is wrong.

Getting it from a doctor is legal that’s why they go to a doctor. Also my friend says the pharmacy grade testosterone seems to be more accurately dosed; he got better results with lower dosages. Many other friends corroborate this notion as well.

T/E ratio and Carbon Isotope Ratio testing.

02landis.graphic.jpg

If you are doing TRT via shots - you instantly put a huge amount of testosterone in your body and your levels are huge - I go up to 3500ng/dL which is 5 times the normal for my age. Then the testosterone starts to metabolize. This takes time and you go from your peak to baseline over time depending on the initial dose.

The idiot who says that you need 5 weeks to reach high levels has no fucking idea what he’s talking about. That’s how SSRI affect serotonin levels - it takes a month for your serotonin levels to go up to their expected values BECAUSE you are not putting serotonin in your body, you are instead stopping it being taken up and removed by your body, meanwhile your body is still producing it. This is also how some other depression drugs work. However testosterone works like a nice Xanax pill, instant effect.

Actually your the one with no clue, you can’t magically 3500 ng/dL after a shot of e test or cyp because the ester realeses the drug in a very slow way, it’s a long acting Ester.. unless your taking suspension... get your shot together before calling people idiots... and you can’t hit 3500 ng/dL from a 200 shot test... to not goo too deep into this shit... 50mg should get your leves at around 400 (depending on base line) 200 should peak at tops 2000...

You’re giving the wrong numbers.

The numbers I get from a shot of 200mg over ten days range from 3500 (!) to 600-800 my/dl I’ve tested my levels extensively.

You don’t go from 1200 after a shot unless it was a ridiculously tiny amount.

BUT that said, a good medical TRT regime involves cream/gel which keeps you around 1000 every day without massive peaks. Also easier on the liver. VERY expensive relative to shot.

What’s my/dL?

I’ve been on trt for 3 years.. I know my shit

gels suck balls, the absorption is a real problem, some people have bette than others...you think I like to inject myself e5 days for th rest of my life? No I don’t... and to get up to 1000ng/dL you should be using at least 100mg of gel, the recommended dose is 50mg...

Last edited:
Taking testosterone even without exercise will increase muscle mass, there are studies on that. Add exercise and you are gonna have gains.

As far going back to where you started, hmm, not necessarily. Long term usage can switch off natural production as well as switching off sperm production through its impact on fh1. I’m pretty much sterile at this point.

I’ve heard if you suddenly stop, you might go through a rough phase of depression/feeling shit.

That said, I forgot to get my 10 day shot and had one after 21 days. Didn’t feel any different before or after my late shot. I’m about 2500ng/dL today after a shot on Friday and didn’t turn into Luke Cage.

So you understand what hl means? Test e has as 10 days half life, this means after 10 days, if you injectws 250mg, there’s only 125 in your body... if you’re in trt missing your 10 days dose wouldn’t fell jack shit... your going to feel like crap once all the drug has leave your system, that’s about 21 to 30 days, and you should be way below your base Line.... and yes you are infertile, due to your fsh production being close to zero, unless you use hcg....

your numbers are way off you cannot be at 2500 ng/dL... you can’t peak that much that’s not trt... may be your using a different messure system.

I know 400mg a week is a full steroid cycle and way above what a doctor should prescribe but he prescribes it nevertheless. You said “no doctor would prescribe 250mg a week”.....and that is wrong.

Getting it from a doctor is legal that’s why they go to a doctor. Also my friend says the pharmacy grade testosterone seems to be more accurately dosed; he got better results with lower dosages. Many other friends corroborate this notion as well.

Wow, i wonder how legit this dr. is...and there are some really good sources out there...that are accurately dosed and many times actually have more in them than on the label...and whether it's legal or illegal, no cop is going to come into your home and arrest you...they don't go after personal users...or very very rarely...

If you get sick and a hospital blood test (a full spectrum test is lovely easy money for a hospital) finds you were shooting up with testosterone without a prescription - which it can - kiss your insurance goodbye.

They never ever run hormone level tests...I know this for a fact...I was just in the hospital for pnuemonia...That's just not something they are looking at...And ive never heard of them canceling insurance...athletes all over the world would be losing insurance if that was the case.

lol testosterone doesn't get released into your blood instantly, for 1 it's an intramuscular injection not an intravenous one, for 2, it's released via an Ester that slowly releases the testosterone over a 12 day period.

Back