How come nobody tried to mess with Mike Tyson in prison? He was only 5'10 and 215

Guy is an idiot
yeah but back in the day a lot of these Football guys wanted to box him lol, Even Herschel Walker.

I think Boz as well tried to challenge Iron Mike
r960-81950fe3d97cb687c8a04904300f585b.jpg

none of that matters. Tyson was untouched in prison because the NoI protected him. If he was unaffiliated, he would be a mark for someone trying to make a name for himself. From what I've heard, the NoI no longer has the clout they once did in prison but back then they were still formidable.

What the heck is NoI? I never hear of them.

He may not be a bullshitter but how would he know if there were guys there that would wreck Tyson? If we're like talking about shanking him from behind or some shit then they may have had a chance but if there were monsters in Tyson's prison that were capable of beating Tyson, then that means there are monsters in every prison that are capable of beating Tyson. Which means that there are ex prisoners all over the place that are capable of being HW champs but we don't see anything like that so I'm not buying it. There may have been guys that were big as shit and could fight but they're getting floored in seconds if they went toe to toe with him.
yeah I doubt there was any prisoner who could beat him in a fisticuffs if they jumped him or shanked him probably which is weak but in a bare knuckle he would destroy them he had a huge neck and could take a punch

Even Bernard Hopkins who was skinny 160 pounder didn't get fucked with he was the prison boxing champion and beat everyone he was in there for like 10 years.

His head movement and defense was insane a regular joe would have trouble hitting tyson in a fair one.

Answered your own dumb Q really.

Cos he was popular.

A huge celebrity, why the fuk would anyone wanna mess with iron mike.
So you are saying only because he was a celeb they didn't fuck with him

They jumped Robert Downey Jr in general population he was beaten to a pulp he was famous but they didn't seem to care.

He may not be a bullshitter but how would he know if there were guys there that would wreck Tyson? If we're like talking about shanking him from behind or some shit then they may have had a chance but if there were monsters in Tyson's prison that were capable of beating Tyson, then that means there are monsters in every prison that are capable of beating Tyson. Which means that there are ex prisoners all over the place that are capable of being HW champs but we don't see anything like that so I'm not buying it. There may have been guys that were big as shit and could fight but they're getting floored in seconds if they went toe to toe with him.

There probably were. A lot of guys were just not as lucky as Mike. If Mike not find Cus D'amato, we probably never hear of him, and he just be another jailbird. Prisons have produced some great boxers like Dwight Mohammed Qawi, and Ruben Hurricane Carter.

Ken Shamrock is a UFC fighter not a boxer.
So yea I could see Ken getting tested, since MMA guys are inferior to boxers.
LOL just stop man, Ken was named the worlds most dangerous man for a reason

Royce Gracie or Rickson would have dominated Tyson in a cage. Dodge all his strikes. Grab his leg. Straight to the ground. The Beauty of early MMA.

Actually the more I look at these pics the less intimidating I find him.
I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure he could fuck up a lot of people. But he also seems to try very hard to appear tough and scary. The pumped-up muscles, the mean-mugging... And as usual, that really diminishes the effect.

Can't really think of too many either. But yeah, Brock's not a bad choice.
I'd suggest Fedor's brother Alex. Or maybe that giant russian(?) wrestler, whose name I can't remember.
Id say Tyson, Brock and Wandy were scary ass mofos

So you saying Ken didnt look intimidating to you?
sham-e1508420941756.jpg

LOLZ that is where OZ got the idea for this

well all their cliques were based on real prison gangs so yeah. NoI seems like the best group to get affiliated with if youre a black guy who wants to stay out of trouble in prison and serve your time without drama. The downside is they make you study the Koran and pray all day. But it beats getting raped.

He named himself that.
Tyson would've broke Shammys shit.
did he really name himself that I thought his father called him that? if he named himself that its pretty lame you gotta be given a nickname cant be naming yourself like that lol

There probably were. A lot of guys were just not as lucky as Mike. If Mike not find Cus D'amato, we probably never hear of him, and he just be another jailbird. Prisons have produced some great boxers like Dwight Mohammed Qawi, and Ruben Hurricane Carter.

Yeah but if the story is true, these guys could beat a D'amato trained Tyson with no training so by that logic they could just step in the ring and whoop his ass.

Even Bernard Hopkins who was skinny 160 pounder didn't get fucked with he was the prison boxing champion and beat everyone he was in there for like 10 years.

BHop was already a seasoned street kid by the time he went to prison and started boxing. He was mugging people, and had been stabbed before going to prison. He knew how to fight before he ever took up boxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back