How cool would it be if Galactus and Silver Surfer showed up at Avengers 4 and beat up on Thanos?

You mean like making announcements that 10 different people will be playing the joker in movies that have nothing to do with anything lol

DC used to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

Now they’re an agent of chaos

That would be a mindless garbage stunt that only DC would pull

You will be surprised. Last time a poster said Skulll face would appear in Infinity war and it happened. He also said Loki would die. So dont mock what you dont understant.....

You mean like making announcements that 10 different people will be playing the joker in movies that have nothing to do with anything lol

This isnt the same thing. I am saying there shuld be 1 galactus actor and one silver surfer actor, not 10....

You will be surprised. Last time a poster said Skulll face would appear in Infinity war and it happened. He also said Loki would die. So dont mock what you dont understant.....

But that fit, just having Galactus appear to fight Thanos would make what heroes did in IW not matter and hold no weight.

But that fit, just having Galactus appear to fight Thanos would make what heroes did in IW not matter and hold no weight.

Fans having been asking for Galactus since FF1. We havent had a good galactus since that movie. Galactus is the #2 antihero just behind Deadpool in many lists. You bring him into the Avengers movie 4 and Disney would make like 1.3 billion in the box office guaranteed.

Hey @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, Stormbreaker Thor is way stronger than Captain Marvel, right? With all her buildup, they're making her seem like she'll be the great equalizer in the fight against Thanos.

Also, when the Avengers win in the next movie, there will always be the thought that they won only because Thanos let them live when he could have slaughtered them all.

If the sky

that we look upon

should tumble and fall

And the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry. Nooo I won't she'd a tear

Just as long . as you stant. stant by me.

Darlin! Darlin!

Stant

Stant by me

Wooahh stant

Stant by me

If the sky

that we look upon

should tumble and fall

And the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry. Nooo I won't she'd a tear

Just as long . as you stant. stant by me.

Darlin! Darlin!

Stant

Stant by me

Wooahh stant

Stant by me

What are you know celione dione? This is comics not singing. go play karoeke to your husband, lady.

Silver surfer has always been one of my favorite Marvel characters and I know if Galactus ever felt thrreaten by someone he would come to his master and save him. Thanos and Galactus have fought before. Galactus aint one to triffle or metal with. You mess with Galactus you are messing with a cosmic being the likes that only the beyonders, living tribunal, Eternity and The phoenix can take on.

We all The avengers need all the help they can mustard in Avengers 4 and I think Using galactus and silver surfer to take on Thanos is perfect. These are 2 OP characters who have the powers and magic to put up a good fight against Thanos.
If they go this direction I think it more likely they will twist Thanos into joining with the good guys in order to save the universe. In GotG2 we saw a celestial who resembled Galactus eating up a planet. It's possible that Thanos intentionally (but unintentionally) disappeared a powerful steward overlooking one or more of these celestials locked in some epic prison, and now that they are free, they seek to devour the remaining half of life in the universe. So now him and the Avengers all have to team up without the Infinity Gauntlet to take these beings on.

Doesn't seem likely, and it seems apparent, otherwise, that they intend to keep the X-Men and MCU separate.

Last edited:
Galactus doesn't give a fuck about those muthafuckin snakes on that muthafuckin plane.

If they go this direction I think it more likely they will twist Thanos into joining with the good guys in order to save the universe. In GotG2 we saw a celestial who resembled Galactus eating up a planet. It's possible these Thanos intentionally (but unintentionally) disappeared a powerful steward overlooking one or more of these celestials locked in some epic prison, and now that they are free, they seek to devour the remaining half of life in the universe. Now they all have to team up without the Infinity Gauntlet to take these beings on.

Doesn't seem likely, and it seems apparent, otherwise, that they intend to keep the X-Men and MCU separate.

i herd that maybe Thanos can turn into a good guy and team up with Avengers to, to face a deadlier bad guy. Who do you think this bad guy can be?

How cool would it be if Thanos snapped tne Silver Surfers board over his head then proceeded to beat the piss out of him

Hey @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, Stormbreaker Thor is way stronger than Captain Marvel, right? With all her buildup, they're making her seem like she'll be the great equalizer in the fight against Thanos.

Also, when the Avengers win in the next movie, there will always be the thought that they won only because Thanos let them live when he could have slaughtered them all.

In the comics he’s stronger than her without strombreaker but I don’t know how they’re gonna handle her power levels in the movies.

They might make her more powerful

Fans having been asking for Galactus since FF1. We havent had a good galactus since that movie. Galactus is the #2 antihero just behind Deadpool in many lists. You bring him into the Avengers movie 4 and Disney would make like 1.3 billion in the box office guaranteed.

Galactus isn’t a hero a villain or anti hero.

Have you ever read a comic book

Back