How cool would it be if Galactus and Silver Surfer showed up at Avengers 4 and beat up on Thanos?

Silver Surfer needs to get with the times. Ditch the board for a pair of rollerblades.

Galactus isn’t a hero a villain or anti hero.

Have you ever read a comic book

Yes I have. He was Galan before Galactus. His kind was the first known in the universe. He became galactus after, when he profisized that his world would end so he left to find a new one. Shit happened and he became galactus devour of worlds. Take that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr wannabe comics book reader.

Surfer is my favourite Marvel hero and I'm a big Galactus fan too but that would be the worst kind of Deus Ex Machina imaginable to tie up the Avengers series.

Silver Surfer needs to get with the times. Ditch the board for a pair of rollerblades.

silver inliner, silver rollerblader or silver fruitbooter, either way i like it.

Yes I have. He was Galan before Galactus. His kind was the first known in the universe. He became galactus after, when he profisized that his world would end so he left to find a new one. Shit happened and he became galactus devour of worlds. Take that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr wannabe comics book reader.
none of that makes him an anti-hero. It's like the other person said, Galactus is neither hero or villain. he just IS. A force of nature. You wouldn't consider a hurricane a villain or even an anti-hero, would you?

I hate these comic books movies because I never watch like half of them plus some of them are shitty.

If they go this direction I think it more likely they will twist Thanos into joining with the good guys in order to save the universe. In GotG2 we saw a celestial who resembled Galactus eating up a planet. It's possible these Thanos intentionally (but unintentionally) disappeared a powerful steward overlooking one or more of these celestials locked in some epic prison, and now that they are free, they seek to devour the remaining half of life in the universe. Now they all have to team up without the Infinity Gauntlet to take these beings on.

Doesn't seem likely, and it seems apparent, otherwise, that they intend to keep the X-Men and MCU separate.
Maybe someday we will see onslaught on the big screen

none of that makes him an anti-hero. It's like the other person said, Galactus is neither hero or villain. he just IS. A force of nature. You wouldn't consider a hurricane a villain or even an anti-hero, would you?

He was a hero on the WWE. So yeah hero.

lol Thanos with the Infinity gauntlet has god level powers. He destroys Galactus with ease.
main-qimg-352fa25896cc34b2aa5e931f69fc7dbe

here he kills Eternity - a being much more powerful than Galactus.

main-qimg-e7c9e4db807692693a52ec82ad7df3ae

and here are all the cosmic forces trying to gang up and destroy him. He makes short work of them. This is why the Avengers fighting him in hand to hand combat is so laughable.

Yeah or like Popeye eats his spinach and his fist turns into an anvil and he punches Thanos in the gut hyuck hyuck hyuck

So how powerful do we think this version of Hela is?

She seemed stronger than the last version of even powered up Thor in Thor Ragnarok. Only Surtur was able to stop her and he did so by shattering the planet and not taking her on directly.

She seems to have just beyond Thor strength and durability but an endless amount of these flying sword things she can generate which seems to be the toughest part of her power to deal with. But someone like Dr. Strange could simply make all the swords disappear thus leaving her to fight physically only. At just above Thor at TR strength do we peg her at around enraged Hulk strength where Thor has to put everything he has into it just gain the upper hand for a period.

6342158-tumblr_otiqlircjn1r5a08so4_r1_540.gif

(inb4 someone says 'i would peg her...')
<{ohyeah}>

So how powerful do we think this version of Hela is?

She seemed stronger than the last version of even powered up Thor in Thor Ragnarok. Only Surtur was able to stop her and he did so by shattering the planet and not taking her on directly.

She seems to have just beyond Thor strength and durability but an endless amount of these flying sword things she can generate which seems to be the toughest part of her power to deal with. But someone like Dr. Strange could simply make all the swords disappear thus leaving her to fight physically only. At just above Thor at TR strength do we peg her at around enraged Hulk strength where Thor has to put everything he has into it just gain the upper hand for a period.

6342158-tumblr_otiqlircjn1r5a08so4_r1_540.gif

(inb4 someone says 'i would peg her...')
<{ohyeah}>
But can she beat up Goku?

But can she beat up Goku?
Exactly , they are gonna stay in their lane. They need to with all the time they e spent building relationships with characters and getting fans behind them.

Bringing in captain SJW and one more big bad is enough.

But yeah , goku would just be pissed off and wreck thanos shit for disturbing his lunch.

Silver surfer has always been one of my favorite Marvel characters and I know if Galactus ever felt thrreaten by someone he would come to his master and save him. Thanos and Galactus have fought before. Galactus aint one to triffle or metal with. You mess with Galactus you are messing with a cosmic being the likes that only the beyonders, living tribunal, Eternity and The phoenix can take on.

We all The avengers need all the help they can mustard in Avengers 4 and I think Using galactus and silver surfer to take on Thanos is perfect. These are 2 OP characters who have the powers and magic to put up a good fight against Thanos.

tenor.gif

I’d be less suprised if Satama showed up and punched thanos than if galacticus did

It wouldn't be cool at all.

Back