How do I know if my fridge will fit

Easiest thing to do is buy a fridge with identical measurements and try installing it. If it fits, you know the one you want is the right size.

I can see the measurement online. It’s 71 and 7/8 inches. My opening is 72. Basically I’m asking if I’m cutting it too close. Any fridge experts around here

I suspect the cabinetry was designed to fit a stock size and the refrigerator was designed to fit a 6 foot tall opening.

does the fridge have those door swivels at the top? that might add to it. Other than that, you should be fine.

This. I know TS keeps saying 71 7/8, but I'd measure it in store if possible. Plus some have adjustable feet. You never know exactly what they take in account. However being that the company is apparently very accurate down to the 1/8 inch I'm guess it would fit just right. It's probably a "standard" opening in your fridge and a "standard" fridge.

What's stopping you from going to a physical store to measure the fridge with the same tool you used for the kitchen space?

Fridge specs are pretty exact and if it turns out they were wrong - you return. Same with other appliances like dish washers.

I suspect the cabinetry was designed to fit a stock size and the refrigerator was designed to fit a 6 foot tall opening.

Unless he had some local drunks build his kitchen units but bought a unit then it’s standardized size. There should be small adjustment legs for height.

giphy.gif

The most important is to have clearance for the door to open.

Cutout fridge space standard is 72" and the fridge is made to fit. Some fridges, mostly counter-depth models, have hinges that pivot up slightly when you open the door so that it pivots back down to help in closing the door. For these, the door is a little taller than the fridge body to support the built-in look, which leaves room for the pivot. As long as the door sticks out a couple inches more than your upper cabinet you should be fine.

tf are you gonna do with three extra fridge inches
Theee inches is huge. Half an inch makes a huge difference on if I can fit a pumpkin pie on a shelf. Theee inhes is very much

It will fit, a countertop depth might give you trouble with the top hinges but those are gay anyways you don't want that shit

~DaViD~

Unless he had some local drunks build his kitchen units but bought a unit then it’s standardized size. There should be small adjustment legs for height.
It’s possuble. I drank wirhnone of the boulders before.

He's fucked

Don't even try to figure this out
I’m scared clip
NKsW.gif

What color is the fridge?
Stainless steal
I think it’ll be good, Lake. Keep us updated.
<PandaHi75>

pumpkin pie is for gays
I agree I came to that realization this year. It’s all about beesecake. I was just using that as an example of Costco’s standard bakery box sizes. And I’m buying a Costco fridge. This is why im so concerned. Costco already cause me fridge troubles

Back