How do you go on a 0-7-1run in the premier organization! Updated!!

I always find the narrative that Alvey is an exciting fighter interesting. He's definitely had some knockdown-dragout moments, but he's also spent a ton time waiting around for counters and throwing very little output in fights. Then he gets mad when he's losing and puts it all out there close to the end of the round so people forget everything leading up to that kinda sucked. I usually come away from his fights thinking I just saw a not very good fight haha.

And even the narrative of how close his fights are; they're usually pretty close statistically, but when I'm watching them live they don't seem as close as the numbers show. I mean it's not like they're landslides, but he's lost some splits that probably shouldn't have been splits. But then he gets mad after the decision is read, I'm thinking he's being ridiculous because he rightfully lost the fight, then the stats will show that the numbers were very close haha. The one really close fight I think he had was his win over Villante, which I thought could've gone either way (and had Villante edging).

But hey, if he can manage to hold onto a job, more power to him. I'm not really of the mindset that certain fighters being on roster takes spots away from others that could be in the UFC. They have enough money to sign whoever the hell they want, they're not sitting around passing on folks because they've got Alvey on the payroll taking up funds haha.

I agree in that I don't find him that exciting but it certainly the general public perception and it seems the UFC agrees. His a good gatekeeper for the UFC.

Sam keeps letting the judges make the call, although I think some of them were wins with the current judging guidelines you have to expect variability. If you are going to go to decisions you need to be like Khabib and leave no doubt who won the round so you aren't praying you don't get a bad decision.

I agree in that I don't find him that exciting but it certainly the general public perception and it seems the UFC agrees. His a good gatekeeper for the UFC.

Sam keeps letting the judges make the call, although I think some of them were wins with the current judging guidelines you have to expect variability. If you are going to go to decisions you need to be like Khabib and leave no doubt who won the round so you aren't praying you don't get a bad decision.
It's crazy that as soon as he slowed down/his game got figured out, he became a decision machine. Once you see a guy basically do nothing, lose the majority of fights, but finally find that opening for a good shot that puts his opponents away, you learn to just stop giving it to him, and Sam hasn't been able to adapt to that in a winning way because his style isn't pretty to the judges since he tends to do so little.

LMFAO!

Yeah shitting in your boot is just disrespectful on a whole new level sir.

That's at best a beatable offense, at worst it's definitely a kickable offense....im no lawyer, but that's an open and shut case if ever seen one in my court lol.
That minor altering of the preposition changes that scenario in a powerful way.

Puppy shits on my boot...

Dammit, that's annoying but probably an accident. Puppies are cute, it is forgivable.

Puppy shits IN my boot.

You little backstabbing motherfucker, I gave you a house and food and welcomed you into my HOME and this is the thanks I get?! Pride rules for you bitch! Soccer kicks, stomps, it's on!

Boss wants to be around the hot wife

That minor altering of the preposition changes that scenario in a powerful way.

Puppy shits on my boot...

Dammit, that's annoying but probably an accident. Puppies are cute, it is forgivable.

Puppy shits IN my boot.

You little backstabbing motherfucker, I gave you a house and food and welcomed you into my HOME and this is the thanks I get?! Pride rules for you bitch! Soccer kicks, stomps, it's on!

At that point the gloves are off, hand is still wrapped...I dip my hands in honey and broken glass, it's all of a sudden ancient ways like the movie Kickboxer.

Shitting in my boot is an act of war you little muppet, feed you, bathe you, walk you everyday 4 times a day.....I see you've chosen....PRIDE rules you fuck lmao

8400014.jpg

Great Loyd Christmas haircut on her. lol

One more lose and Sam Alvey will pass BJ Penn. Lets feed him to Khamzat.

Back