How good was UFC 300?

9.5/10

The depth of the card was insane. It’s the first time I’ve genuinely sat through an entire card. Nickal was kind of lame on the PPV. WMMA kind of sucked the life out of it after the BMF. There’s been better PPV’s but it has an argument as best card ever including prelims.

Every fight minus the main event was ok, the issue is that Dana White overhyped potential fights, Hill vs Pereira was a fight already in the making, rumored for 301, not that it was a bad fight, it wasnt new.

It was awesome, Aljo v Kattar was a let down as was every wmma fight but besides that it was great!

best card that i have seen ever. perfect top to bottom, i only had a qualm with bo nickal being on the main. i truly believe belaal vs. leon shoulda of gotten done with there. it coulda sold well with "free palestine" crowd too but dana isn't much of a marketing genius <{titihmm}>

8 out of 10

Could have been a 10 without the WMMA and Aljo.

It was amazing. I screamed my lungs out with Justin/Max and the Alex/Hill fight was just perfect.

The whole card was amazing. The early prelims were incredible.

The early prelims man

I loved it. Entertaining from early prelims to the main event.

Top tier card really couldn't ask for much more, I was thoroughly entertained. On the edge of my seat on multiple occasions yelling at the tv on multiple occasions throughout the night.

UFC 300 Bless.

Back