How Many Hours Do You Work Per Week?

Dont work

Money just appears on my account for no reason

39. 8 hour day, Friday is a shorter day

I'm at my job about 35 to 40 hours a week. I do 25 to 35 hours of actual work at my workplace, but then work another 5 to 10 hours at home too. So, in total 30 to 50 hours, but I usually average around 40 give or take.

But I also get at least 7 weeks off a year too.

Usually around 50, I’m in office 45 hours a week and usually need to take some early/late calls on top of that. I also travel for work and end up working very long days for the duration of 3-7 days trips, 12-15 hours a day as I take offsite meetings and still mop up enough of my day to day to keep things in decent shape at the main office.

40 on regular weeks. 50 or 60 when overtime opens up. Ten hour days.

46-60 depending on what's going on that week.

I'm at the office around 40 hours per week.

I’m at the office 40 hours a week. I probably average 32-35 hours of actual work.

december/January I work some OT at nights and on the weekends for some extra cash

Technically? 40
I'm supposed to come to the office at 7:30 and leave 16:30 with 1 hour lunch in the middle.

Truth? I would say about 30/35
I arrive 1 hour and some late. And I leave just on the clock (well.. 3/4 minutes before)

Now that is the time I spend at the office. I would be really surprised if I really Work more than 4 hours.. weekly.

Last edited:
Most of the time, 7 hours per day plus 1 hour of lunch, so 40 for the week. Some weeks can be a little more, others substantially more, depending on whats going on that week.

40 exactly. I'd love to work more but they won't pay me overtime considering what my rate would be at time and half.

35 hours here. Pretty much has been the standard for the last several years.

What about you Sherbros?
I worked 2 hours last week most of it training a new hire. Why can't everyone be as smart as moi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back