Social How would you desribe your relationship with alcohol?

William Munny

My Pronouns: Fuck/You
Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going cold turkey.

I've had some great times on booze, don't get me wrong. had so many great hook ups, celebrations and so forth.

I've also had some problems associated with it, specifically filtering my thoughts, actions and knowing when to stop drinking, rather than consuming in excess.

I've noticed that after a few benders it's difficult to remember certain things about the previous night.

Looking back, I've done some self reflection and wondering if alcohol has been a net positive or negative in my life.

and I come from a family of alcoholics so I've seen first hand what it can do.

would you consider yourself a "casual" drinker, or are you the type who consumes to get "messed up?"

or are you stone cold sober?

Please feel free to share personal experiences. thank you.

There isn't one . I'm in my 50s and haven't had a drink since I was 14 or something apart from people spiking my coke .

One of my close friends got sacked from work due to booze and is about to die due to liver issues buggering up his body . Not expected to make it through the night .

Im more social when i drink. Which is weird because i tend to shit post more when i drink.

She's a cruel mistress. Lots of fun but you pay for it in many bad ways.

I'm a heavy daily drinker. 4-8 drinks every night. Been that way for almost 10 years now. I do it more out of boredom than anything else. I've quit cold turkey before and I always feel and look better but always come back. Just like one would for the great sex with a mistress who can potentially cause you trouble.

Pretty good. I usually don't drink a lot as it is and when I do get my favorite Bourbon I make last awhile.

Back