Social How would you desribe your relationship with alcohol?

I drink most days and a bit on the heavy side. I tend to stick with low ABV lagers for the most part but do like a cocktail here and there. I always feel better when I take breaks from it but all my friends drink regularly so I have no social life when I stop.

Pretty good, Gentleman Jack at 6:30am, my routine has been somewhat nocturnal lately so don't judge me for breakfast drinking.

I get legit drunk about 5 to 6 times a year. Other than that I will have a drink once every few weeks. There are times where I can go hard, but overall I do not drink very frequently.

I like it too much.

I'm not an alcoholic, but on nights that I don't drink, I crave it. Right now I'm at about 4 times per week.

What makes it worse is that I love hard liquor. Beer just doesn't do it for me. I like whiskey straight, or a dry martini which is pretty much just a big glass of gin.

I know I'm on dangerous ground so I'm really trying to cut back. My goal is to be able to only drink with friends, never alone, so that would be about twice a week.

Since August 2021 I think I have been drunk 3 or 4 times. Before that I used to average that in a week.

Last edited:
We get along great

Casual. I drink almost every day but a 26er will last me almost a month.
To be honest the only reason I still drink is because it makes weed hit harder.

Glorious.

I have maybe 2 tequila drinks 3-4 nights a week.

I mix blanco tequila with Simply Limeade. Delicious!

I don’t drink at all unless it’s to get drunk honestly. I cut out casuals and beer because I felt it was wasted calories but I’m still a fatty so maybe it wasn’t that…

Abusive.

I took the month of August off.

Friday night like clockwork I get the urge.

I started going to the gym instead. On Saturdays I go for 2-3 hour walks. It's been tough.

I don't drink during the week but when I do on weekends I have no self control once I start.

I probably average 2 or 3 nights week. I like getting drunk time to time it's mostly good outcomes

It's been a minute. I should probably reach out and talk about the good old days...

I haven't quit drinking but I just realized that I haven't had any alcohol since at least 2019. It's not that I don't have any. I just haven't drank any in quite a while. I have some beer in the refrigerator that could be more than 5 years old. There are also some bottles of vodke, Galiano, Anisette and some other things that other people left here after a party back in the 1980s. I also have a bottle of wine that I usually keep around for when I go to dinner at someones house. I occasionally like a glass or two of wine with a meal but I don't want to drink an entire bottle so I haven't opened it.

I guess I'd have to describe my relationship as estranged.

I have fun with it, not too serious

was a heavy drinker for sure

had cut back considerably after covid and now after my bacterial infection I have little to no desire to drink anymore.

I drink a beer or two 3-4 times a week and get really crunk 2 or 3 times a month. I’m also a genetic freak in pristine shape so I can pull it off.

Back