HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

Fedor fought too many nobodies in between his top opponents. I also think Big Nog is overrated by those with rose tinted glasses.

It's impossible to compare someone who fought for PRIDE with someone that fights top contenders EVERY title defense.

Gets ktfo by jds, cain werdumn and miocic

Love Fedor but...

I can't even take this threads question seriously enough to answer it

I just came in to WARN other SHERDOGGERS that TS is A TROLL that has just been on a salty ass roll since ngannou hype train was derailed

Hell he's the guy that started his warwagon

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ngannou-cameroon-kumbaya-sleep-institute-war-wagon-hop-in.3695023/

This has nothing to do with Fedor...TS Probably isn't even a fan

Just thought everybody should know

And dont quote me back TS....I won't even come back to look at the reply
<{cruzshake}>
You nailed it my boy!

hes a better wrestler and a WAY better striker

he'd be the biggest, hardest hitting, best wrestling and most skilled striker fedor ever saw. and he would win.

<TrumpWrong1>

864604__2.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>
tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
fedor-submits-randleman-o.gif

<TrumpWrong1>
2db5d10.jpg
fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif

Epic fail
attachment.php

and USADA.

so many great fighters rekt by usada.

Remember johnny hendricks? I thought he should have gotten the nod over GSP, USADA shows up, suddenly can't make weight, suddenly shit-tier getting destroyed, out-fought and embarassed.

<TrumpWrong1>

864604__2.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>
tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
fedor-submits-randleman-o.gif

<TrumpWrong1>
2db5d10.jpg
fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif

Epic fail
attachment.php
First of all, none of those guys are skilled strikers who are as big, strong or as good wrestling as Stipe. So, really embarrassing post. But I understand there an error in comprehension on your part, so really think about a post before you respond.

Second, I find it hilarious that people are comparing Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, HMC and Cro Cop to Stipe. Hilarious, but insulting to Stipe tbh.

It's as simple as people not knowing what they're talking about,m. Stipe would have ruled the exact same pride division at the exact same time Fedor was doing it.. including Fedor!

Cain's two losses pretty weird to me. He would latter go on to prove without a doubt he was a better mixed martial artist then JDS and at the time Werdum was beating everyone and Cain was winning until he gassed out. Would like to see a rematch. The reason I have Cain is the number one heavyweight despite he losses is his performances were Khabib level of domination against everyone he faced minus the two losses. I also think HW DC was a monster too and could have been HW Heavyweight Champion when Cain was out. Fedor of course extremely impressive might have lost to Barnett who has the #2 HW heavyweight for a solid 2 and half years. They tried to make Fedor vs Barnett 2 times but it always fell through. Barnett wouldn't get submitted by Fedor and had dominate wrestling. I thought Prime Fedor would have beaten the red hot Couture so Barnett was his only challenge in 2005-2007. Gotta to give it Stipe though as well he's beaten the best fighters besides Cain the last 3 years had to offer in the HW division.

I think this is a reasonable take, though I disagree in a few places.

First of all, there's nothing weird about getting blasted by JDS. The two subsequent fights do not prove the first fight was a fluke, they prove that Cain is better. If they fought three more times, it is reasonable to guess that JDS would KO Cain once and Cain would beat JDS into living death twice.

Second, Cain's cardio conditioning failed him in the Werdum fight. It seems weird because Cain is such a cardio machine, but it may be a result of less road work due to injured knees.

The point is, these losses can't be easily dismissed imo. Prime Cain lost his title twice. He's still a great fighter and still a reasonable candidate for best UFC HW ever.

Lololol look at his body. Guy has a had a dad bod his entire career. No type of unusual muscle growth or loss for that matter. He could have possibly taken some sort of TRT but I doubt it. Haters gonna hate

Yeah but look at Barnett.

I don't really care what he did, he fought fair and won.

Last edited:
I think this is a reasonable take, though I disagree in a few places.

First of all, there's nothing weird about getting blasted by JDS. The two subsequent fights do not prove the first fight was a fluke, they prove that Cain is better. If they fought three more times, it is reasonable to guess that JDS would KO Cain once and Cain would beat JDS into living death twice.

Second, Cain's cardio conditioning failed him in the Werdum fight. It seems weird because Cain is such a cardio machine, but it may be a result of less road work due to injured knees.

The point is, these losses can't be easily dismissed imo. Prime Cain lost his title twice. He's still a great fighter and still a reasonable candidate for best UFC HW ever.

Cain just needs to fight again if he dominates like he did It's hard not to give him the best rankings. Also his competition is the highest level HW has seen since the mid-2000s

My personal Rankings
1. Cain
2. Fedor
3. Stipe
4. Werdum
5. HW DC
6. Couture
7. Big Nog
8. JDS
9. Barnett
10. Overeem

Yeah it’s a close race between fedor, Anderson n jones

I might be forgetting someone...

So 2 steroid abusers that have been caught numerous times are in the same league as a guy who didn't lose a round for 10 years... They aren't even close and neither is Stipe. I know it was a different Era, but Fedor was far more dominant in his Era, than Anderson and his mystery dick pills or Jones and his coke. I see a big difference in the fact that Fedor was a smaller h.w., where as both Jones and Silva are huge for thier division. It's a big advantage for both that Fedor never had.

Head to head I think Stipe would probably beat him, but I'd give Fedor the nod as GOAT HW for his incredible run despite his physical disadvantages, in addition to his resume composed of the best of his time.

hes a better wrestler and a WAY better striker

he'd be the biggest, hardest hitting, best wrestling and most skilled striker fedor ever saw. and he would win.
Well, Fedor fought Semmy, who is on a completely different level to Stipe in terms of pure striking.

its without question that fedor IS the hw goat!! not even debateable

Dog, Fedor made a name for himself a year before TUF..

Back