HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

>calls people noobs
>calls Fedor the GOAT (one of the most generic MMA statements ever made)

A guy that’s a solid 235 lbs has no business fighting at hw??? Well than Cain has no business either. And stipe weighed in at around 240 before, maybe he has no business either??

Never roided?? Well he fought in the most crooked shit org in the world that promoted their fighters to juice so not sure you can say that he did not roid definitively.

Okay, I will let you go back to the circle jerk.

lmao you must really have something against Fedor. You trying to tell me that Fedor... who stands at barely 6' and with his frame couldn't make a cut to 205? If not, 185? Cmon bud be realistic. He may have fought for a long time in a pride organization that wanted guys to juice but that doesnt mean he did. you obviously are clueless on what effects steroids have on the body. take a look at reem if you want a good example. carry on.

I like Fedor and he still the HW GOAT so far, but no, Stipe at the cage would murder him, MMA and HW evolved at the last 10 years, Stipe is the most complete HW ever.

giphy.gif

Y'all act like Fedor is the Michael Jordan of HW MMA. He's one of the greatest for sure. He's not THE greatest though.

Many heavyweights today would smash Ali.

Doesn't mean he wasn't the greatest.

lmao you must really have something against Fedor. You trying to tell me that Fedor... who stands at barely 6' and with his frame couldn't make a cut to 205? If not, 185? Cmon bud be realistic. He may have fought for a long time in a pride organization that wanted guys to juice but that doesnt mean he did. you obviously are clueless on what effects steroids have on the body. take a look at reem if you want a good example. carry on.

So could Cain and possibly even stipe, they would be killing themselves to get there. Cain and fedor are virtually the same size doesn’t mean either would do well at lhw and may not even have the discipline to even make it.

185??? You are fucking nuts! Fedor was a VERY thick dude, he ain’t making 185. Maybe make 205 but he would be killing himself and who knows if he would do better. He would lose his speed advantage.

So could Cain and possibly even stipe, they would be killing themselves to get there. Cain and fedor are virtually the same size doesn’t mean either would do well at lhw and may not even have the discipline to even make it.

185??? You are fucking nuts! Fedor was a VERY thick dude, he ain’t making 185. Maybe make 205 but he would be killing himself and who knows if he would do better. He would lose his speed advantage.

Cain is much thicker than Fedor..... not sure what you're looking at but remember, muscle outweighs fat. Take away that Fedor belly and I'm sure you would be surprised. In his prime he fought as low as 225. He could certainly make 205 with a nutritionist. But hes a guy who likes food and fights at a natural weight.

Well he lost to a fighter that fought the majority if his career at mw and lhw, those are FACTS.

Fedor did duck the ufc, had an offer (good offer at that) and chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3).

Not sure what you are disputing here bud. If anybody sounds like s idiot, it is you.

You act like Henderson was just another run of the mill MW lol moron.
He's an all time great who weighed in at 207 which i believe is HW right braniac? Fedor weighed only 223, so let's do a little math ok, and just shout the answer right out if you get it Ok?
223-207=16 whopping lbs!!!!!
To put that in perspective, Stipe was just outweighed by 17lbs in a HW fight. Making sense now? Ok moving on.
The word "ducking" gets thrown around here more than your mother by your father. I really don't need to go through Fedors resume, you can go wiki it. You'll find a whole bunch of other legends on it that Fedor destroyed. If you really think he "ducked" the UFC to avoid fighting Brock leaner and Travis browne, again that would bring us ALL the way back to you being really stupid. Facts bud.

Cain just needs to fight again if he dominates like he did It's hard not to give him the best rankings. Also his competition is the highest level HW has seen since the mid-2000s

My personal Rankings
1. Cain
2. Fedor
3. Stipe
4. Werdum
5. HW DC
6. Couture
7. Big Nog
8. JDS
9. Barnett
10. Overeem

Sure, if Cain comes back and dominates Stipe and maybe a few others, then he'd be the UFC best. But that hasn't happened yet, so he's #2 in the UFC.

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads

You mustn't have heard. He was the lineal UFC HW champ for 6 years and beat more former UFC HW champs than anyone else.

First of all, none of those guys are skilled strikers who are as big, strong or as good wrestling as Stipe. So, really embarrassing post. But I understand there an error in comprehension on your part, so really think about a post before you respond.

Second, I find it hilarious that people are comparing Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, HMC and Cro Cop to Stipe. Hilarious, but insulting to Stipe tbh.

It's as simple as people not knowing what they're talking about,m. Stipe would have ruled the exact same pride division at the exact same time Fedor was doing it.. including Fedor!
The only thing embarrassing is how wrong you continue you to be. If you were trying to imply he hasn't fought anyone with those combination of things you failed miserably, not I. You'd still be wrong anyways.

Oh and I never mentioned Marc Coleman in my post. Even though he is a way more decorated wrestler than Stipe and likely more powerful. He fought killers like prime Shogun.

Stipe has fought guys that range from 37 in Reem to 43 in Hunt. All over the hill and punch drunk.

Your posts are literally pure garbage.

stipe-struve.gif

The GOAT would massacre sloppy Stipe

Last edited:
fedor was way too small, never saw a wrestler like stipe.

Youre right. Fedor actually had wins over better wrestlers than Stipe. Actual NCAA champs and olympic level guys were beat soundly by him.

Stipe went 0-2 in the NCAA tournament, he only competed in wrestling for 1 year and he never competed on the international level. His wrestling looks better because he uses it against Hunt and Ngannou, who are non-wrestlers.

Last edited:
Cain just needs to fight again if he dominates like he did It's hard not to give him the best rankings. Also his competition is the highest level HW has seen since the mid-2000s

My personal Rankings
1. Cain
2. Fedor
3. Stipe
4. Werdum
5. HW DC
6. Couture
7. Big Nog
8. JDS
9. Barnett
10. Overeem

Why? because Cain held the HW belt a long time.....

Lets keep shit in perspective with Cain, folks. He fought the same fighters over and over. And he spent 3 YEARS as an injured champ that couldn't fight.

You take those 3 years off his championship time, and his record isnt much more impressive than Tim Sylvia's.

Youre right. Fedor actually had wins over better wrestlers than Stipe. Actual NCAA champs and olympic level guys were beat soundly by him.

Stipe went 0-2 in the NCAA tournament, he only competed in wrestling for 1 year and he never competed on the international level. His wrestling looks better because he uses it against Hunt and Ngannou, who are non-wrestlers.
So you purposely misquoted me to make it seem like I said something and didn't and then argued that point instead

lol just like that other guy

Back