Social I almost just got in a fight

Evening boys! Wife was off today getting our antique shop ready for a holiday event and I didn't feel like cooking, so we decided to grab Mexican takeout.

I call it in easy peasy and head over as they are about 10 minutes away. I park, no issue and I'm in a good mood...so close to being done with school!

I walk towards the entrance and three people are basically blocking the door smoking. Two guys and a female...one dude is about 6'1" but rail thin, the other guy is Roganesque and fat, and the female is a dump truck.

I say excuse me to get by and the girl flips like a soccer player right into a metal table. Phantom punch reminiscent of the old Yakuza Pride days.

Rail boy yells, "You fucking push her!?!?" I immediately stop with the door open, look him dead in his soul and ask him if he's talking to me.

Dump truck lady tells me her ass hurts and Rogie tells me I need to buy them a shot.

I chuckled and said to the group, "Whatever you are thinking, fucking rethink it. We good or not?"

I had my plan and anything other than silence or a simple yes, I was swarming no joke.

They are silent so I go in and get my food at the host stand. Rogie and dump truck come in and he says he was just joking...I know they were not.

I get the food and walk out with no further issues, but boys, I was going to fill that entrance with uppercuts.

Cliffs: I got Mexican and almost fought Temu Joe Rogan, a grown up Honey Boo Boo and a methy construction guy.
Brof ne t time clal me up and il zwkf. Througb and we can wreck somem townies

You know what I know. If it is multiple attackers, I fight so dirty lol. Dump truck was getting rocked immediately and Joey Hoooooogan was catching a front kick to his teeth.

That's how I would fight if it was just one attacker.

Or an old lady.

Or a cripple.

Or a 5 year old.

And how do you get Mexican? Checked shirt with only the top button buttoned? Start calling everyone Esse?

Evening boys! Wife was off today getting our antique shop ready for a holiday event and I didn't feel like cooking, so we decided to grab Mexican takeout.

I call it in easy peasy and head over as they are about 10 minutes away. I park, no issue and I'm in a good mood...so close to being done with school!

I walk towards the entrance and three people are basically blocking the door smoking. Two guys and a female...one dude is about 6'1" but rail thin, the other guy is Roganesque and fat, and the female is a dump truck.

I say excuse me to get by and the girl flips like a soccer player right into a metal table. Phantom punch reminiscent of the old Yakuza Pride days.

Rail boy yells, "You fucking push her!?!?" I immediately stop with the door open, look him dead in his soul and ask him if he's talking to me.

Dump truck lady tells me her ass hurts and Rogie tells me I need to buy them a shot.

I chuckled and said to the group, "Whatever you are thinking, fucking rethink it. We good or not?"

I had my plan and anything other than silence or a simple yes, I was swarming no joke.

They are silent so I go in and get my food at the host stand. Rogie and dump truck come in and he says he was just joking...I know they were not.

I get the food and walk out with no further issues, but boys, I was going to fill that entrance with uppercuts.

Cliffs: I got Mexican and almost fought Temu Joe Rogan, a grown up Honey Boo Boo and a methy construction guy.

You should have filled dump truck lady's cunt with uppercuts i reckon

<{cuts}>

North worth risking hitting your skull on the pavement and dying. You should have been the bigger man and apologized and paid the shot. What‘s 5$ vs. your life or jail?

sounds like youre shit at deescalating situations. It could have ended badly for you.

Did you read the post? Three drunks blocked the door, I said excuse me, then the lady flopped and the guy accused me of pushing her. I did not. How would I deescalate unreasonable drunks after needing to go in the restaurant for my food? If they were going to hit me, I'd have no choice but to engage. So you would pussy out and do what? Let's hear it.

North worth risking hitting your skull on the pavement and dying. You should have been the bigger man and apologized and paid the shot. What‘s 5$ vs. your life or jail?

I'm getting takeout food lol. Why on earth would I buy shots for drunk assholes? This world is so weak now. You think I'm not carrying a side piece and not prepared for these types of people? It isn't about being tough, it's about not being a victim. The reality is, these situations are sometimes not avoidable and you need to deal with them. The take out area is right where the entrance is so they were coming back in and I was not going to take a chance that they would try to jump me. We'd do it then and there.

I knew getting into the fast and loose world of antiques would get you into trouble.

My products are old, but the thrills are new.

This. If you don t pull a Trudeau someone dies. Every time.

Lol

Did you read the post? Three drunks blocked the door, I said excuse me, then the lady flopped and the guy accused me of pushing her. I did not. How would I deescalate unreasonable drunks after needing to go in the restaurant for my food? If they were going to hit me, I'd have no choice but to engage. So you would pussy out and do what? Let's hear it.

I'm getting takeout food lol. Why on earth would I buy shots for drunk assholes? This world is so weak now. You think I'm not carrying a side piece and not prepared for these types of people? It isn't about being tough, it's about not being a victim. The reality is, these situations are sometimes not avoidable and you need to deal with them. The take out area is right where the entrance is so they were coming back in and I was not going to take a chance that they would try to jump me. We'd do it then and there.

Lol
Dude i was being ironic.

Lol
I'm with you, i don't see why anyone should have to deescalate shit if they're not doing anything. Recently dealt with some situations and I really get so tired of egos and machismo. It makes me not even want to go out in public but I have to. Everyone thinks they are billy badass and I mean everyone. Couple weeks ago some middle eastern guy threatened to kick my ass in traffic, no good reason at all and I was in the sort of mood where my temper could have gotten away from me. I just called him all sorts of names and told him i'd knock him out and left it at that but I was pissed for the entire day. Why people just have to fuck with each other I'll never understand.

1246621429_stevenSegalGlare.gif

Back