I am not going to lie, I feared that Conor was going to get his momentum in the 3rd

Are you a Ginger yourself? Why do you care so much? Or are you one of the cultists who will defend his money, his fame, and now his skin complexion?

I don't care much. Just pointing out that calling someone "Ginger" isn't funny. Why would it be?

Conor sucks and I am richer than he is.

Yes I was hoping the 4th would go like the 3rd but didn't happen

My face when Conor came out standing way too stiff

<DCrying>

I know it was to counter the wrestling, but then he got taken early anyway on an outside shot that wasnt even set up very well
(am I remembering that right? I may have PTSD from that fight)

Look after all that trashtalking I like to shit on Ginger as much as the next guy but you are mislead.

He does remain a top fighter, like it or not.
That’s a negative ghost leader.

He cannot beat:

Kevin Lee
Barboza
Ferguson
Khabib
Diaz

Nor will he have the mental ability to fight in the UFC much longer, the boy has gone soft, aged 5 years in the span of 2, and quite simply has ruined what he had.

It was a fight where nothing happened in the first, Khabib had an extremely great second, Conor had a good 3rd, and the Khabib won in the 4th.

It's not really what people are trying to say at all considering they're pretending the second round was the entire fight.
This myth Conor had a good 3rd is ridiculous, if you want to say he squeaked out a very uneventful round, fine. The cleanest shot was landed by Khabib and quite frankly he was just taking the round off and stood the entire round with the so called greatest striker MMA has ever seen and took ZERO damage.

I highly doubt your words but if you are telling the truth, the person applying the “face squeeze” was probably doing it wrong. It’s a crank and a choke at the same time and a high level practicioner would say the same.

Well I am telling the truth but that is irrelevant.
From an objective perspective, there is a reason why people protect chokes by tucking their chin in, it's because usually the person choking will gas his arms before the chokee chokes.
And if you look at the angle of Ginger's head, it was not a crank either.

Would I have tapped to that? Of course and I tap just thinking about it as it looks nasty. But it was a face squeeze no less.

He cannot beat:

Kevin Lee
Barboza
Ferguson
Khabib
Diaz

Nor will he have the mental ability to fight in the UFC much longer, the boy has gone soft, aged 5 years in the span of 2, and quite simply has ruined what he had.

Huh dude.............why could he not beat Diaz, whom he beat 2 years ago?

He cannot beat:

Kevin Lee
Barboza
Ferguson
Khabib
Diaz

Uhh.. Diaz? LMAO

Barboza would get KO'd

Jab-Donald-Cerrone-vs-Edson-Barboza.gif

Ferg and Lee OK, those are tough fights for him but they have both been rocked badly in recent fights

tenor.gif

Uhh.. Diaz? LMAO

Barboza would get KO'd

Jab-Donald-Cerrone-vs-Edson-Barboza.gif

Ferg and Lee OK, those are tough fights for him but they have both been rocked badly in recent fights

tenor.gif
If the Barboza fight happens let’s av bet then, because I can tell you know Barboza would eat Conor alive, legkick to the head ko

And what is so funny? His grappling was impressive, especially if you consider how low-level it was just a couple of years ago.

Even DC praised his TD ability in the first. If that's not indicative, I don't know what is.

Khabib was merely pacing himself for a bit in the third and even there he was landing in exchanges. You may have been misled a bit because in the previous rounds it was so one sided, that the 3rd me look a bit more balanced but Khabib had complete control throughout.

If the Barboza fight happens let’s av bet then, because I can tell you know Barboza would eat Conor alive, legkick to the head ko

Lets go playboi

giphy.gif

(sorry had to keep the Top Gun theme going)

This is absolutely false, the first round decided the outcome of the fight. Khabib spent the first round smothering Conor and sucking the life out of him with his top pressure. Do you think Conor was just relaxing while he was lying under Khabib, lol?

That doesn't mean anything actually happened in the round. Stop judging the fight as a whole, and judge it round by round like you're supposed to. It's a round where Khabib spends minutes trying to secure a takedown, and then does nothing on top.

He won, but pretending it's a massive round is stupid. It's a 10-9 accomplished simply due to position.

This myth Conor had a good 3rd is ridiculous, if you want to say he squeaked out a very uneventful round, fine

The myth is that he squeaked out the round. It's a clear Conor round, he went 3/3 on TDD and outlanded Khabib 3:1. Judging it close or for Khabib is stupid.

Razor thin decision

I admit that this thing could have easily been a draw.

But Ginger landed at least one 10-8 round (1st), if not two, (1st & 2nd) and that made the difference.

So I would not call this decision questionable either, btw.

That doesn't mean anything actually happened in the round. Stop judging the fight as a whole, and judge it round by round like you're supposed to. It's a round where Khabib spends minutes trying to secure a takedown, and then does nothing on top.

He won, but pretending it's a massive round is stupid. It's a 10-9 accomplished simply due to position.

The myth is that he squeaked out the round. It's a clear Conor round, he went 3/3 on TDD and outlanded Khabib 3:1. Judging it close or for Khabib is stupid.
Clueless

Well I am telling the truth but that is irrelevant.
From an objective perspective, there is a reason why people protect chokes by tucking their chin in, it's because usually the person choking will gas his arms before the chokee chokes.
And if you look at the angle of Ginger's head, it was not a crank either.

Would I have tapped to that? Of course and I tap just thinking about it as it looks nasty. But it was a face squeeze no less.

Go to 10:55mins​

Connie did kind of get his striking game going, but he was still exhausted and slow. Some of the worst punches I've seen in a UFC fight

Back