I am speechless

Agreed. I try to stay away from threads like this, same reason I don’t watch the news.
I'm sure my comment will be met with the usual what are you the forum police response. But these threads are not supposed to be made here. That is rather obviously spelled out in multiple places.

Yet people insist on turning this forum into War Room Lite.

She's lucky she was in the US. Had she been in another country she would have dieded.

these threads are not supposed to be made here. That is rather obviously spelled out in multiple places.

Yet people insist on turning this forum into War Room Lite.

It’s almost like some of these people are trying to change the ... FACE of the Mayberry.

giphy.gif

Seen the results of under the chin suicides several times. Never pretty.

Had one lady do it with 2 shots from a 38spcl revolver. First round blew her nose and eyeball out. Second shit did the job.

Coroner said she'd only seen a handful of double shot suicides, while knuckle deep with her index finger in the exit wound...
Fuck!!! I had no idea that was possible! I always assumed that after falling to kill yourself with a gun the person would just go in shock or pass out, after all they just shot themselves in the face!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back