I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

Of course you do.

When you grow up however, you will find out that adults cannot afford to discard something unless they have educated themselves about it first. When you are young, living in your moms basement, you can say yes or no at a whim and do whatever you feel like.

Grown ups educate themselves, then they apply critical thinking. But do not take it from me, you will find out later in life for yourself I am sure.

Your argument would require me to support Dolce financially and I simply refuse to do that, especially since I have my own diet under control anyway and I don't need an unqualified "nutritionist" to babysit me. My own diet is far from perfect and probably ONLY works for me but I lost 125 pounds with it.

Eating clean, avoiding alcohol and working out are hardly revolutionary ideas and I'm not a fighter or an athlete trying to make weight. My weight is fine so why would I go on anyone's diet? I'm 5'9 150 lbs ffs; I don't need to diet. If I can lose weight by doing very basic research and mostly winging it then nobody needs expensive babysitters. I've had weight problems all my life but in the end it was my decision alone to change my lifestyle. It's almost all willpower and discipline and different shit works for different people with different lifestyles.

Nice to see that Mike Dolce is still doing great for himself.

you can measure success by the hate people get from people who dont have it.

:)

I think people are more just fucking around/having fun in these threads than showing real, genuine hatred. Why would I waste my time hating some random businessman I've never met before? I disagree with the way he overcharges for basic info but disagreeing with someone is different from actual venom. I love these threads and DocLikeEm is pretty damn good at trolling.

Nah. its a good mix of trolling and real hate.

is normal.

Excuse me Mr. Dolce. While I have no real opinion of your products or services one way or another, as a successful businessman don't you think that instead of using social media such as sherdog to vent your emotions perhaps a more dignifying venue would be appropriate, such as loudly crying on public transport?

Nah. its a good mix of trolling and real hate.

is normal.

You forgot those of us who dislike the fact that he is a liar and dishonors our profession. That is not hate, that is disgust.

But don't let me stop you from painting people with the same broad brush.

I actually hope DocLikEm is a troll, that would be amazing.

You forgot those of us who dislike the fact that he is a liar and dishonors our profession. That is not hate, that is disgust.

But don't let me stop you from painting people with the same broad brush.

You are weigh too serious brah. Are you fat?

I happen to know someone that can help you with that.

(he is gonna call the sherdog mods to give me a little chit chat)

Eric Brown don't be so hateful and enjoy life. You have one shot. Bring a rocket launcher.

Your argument would require me to support Dolce financially and I simply refuse to do that, especially since I have my own diet under control anyway and I don't need an unqualified "nutritionist" to babysit me. My own diet is far from perfect and probably ONLY works for me but I lost 125 pounds with it.

Eating clean, avoiding alcohol and working out are hardly revolutionary ideas and I'm not a fighter or an athlete trying to make weight. My weight is fine so why would I go on anyone's diet? I'm 5'9 150 lbs ffs; I don't need to diet. If I can lose weight by doing very basic research and mostly winging it then nobody needs expensive babysitters. I've had weight problems all my life but in the end it was my decision alone to change my lifestyle. It's almost all willpower and discipline and different shit works for different people with different lifestyles.

You have never tried Mike Dolces services, you know nothing about them. If you bring your imaginary girlfriend out to eat at a new restaurant, do you write a review of the place before you have actually went there and tried the food? Of course not.

You think you know what Dolce and his services are about beforehand because you jumped on the anti-Dolce-bandwagon without applying any critical thinking or logic, like a silly goose.

I hope you realize you can never win this discussion as long as you have not even tried Dolce´s services.

Excuse me Mr. Dolce. While I have no real opinion of your products or services one way or another, as a successful businessman don't you think that instead of using social media such as sherdog to vent your emotions perhaps a more dignifying venue would be appropriate, such as loudly crying on public transport?

Oh, hello there. Maybe you missed that I have pointed out a whole bunch of times I am not actually Mike Dolce? I am just a regular fight fan son.

Now, if I want to squish little teenage forum entrepreneurs and troglodytes under my boot I dont go to places where decent people are, I go here.

It is like the idiots who go on to yelp and talk trash about a company because they heard something bad about them on the internet. I could make a yelp review saying I went to WalMart and an employee ran over a squirrel with the cart machine and could have hundreds of people posting bad reviews because....they want to feel important.

One of my favorite quotes comes from an excellent book.

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.” - Terry Goodkind (Wizard's First Rule)

Just turn off the computer and do your chores son.

And by the way, remember to give your papa a proper christmas present this year for putting up with all your bull shit. Get him a nice big bag of Dolce whey so he becomes strong and can give you a proper spanking when you are naughty.

fTBjbyT.png

Just a regular guy trying to hock Dolcwhey.

giphy.gif

Oh, hello there. Maybe you missed that I have pointed out a whole bunch of times I am not actually Mike Dolce? I am just a regular fight fan son.

Now, if I want to squish little teenage forum entrepreneurs and troglodytes under my boot I dont go to places where decent people are, I go here.

Sorry, I was too busy being a U.S. Marine to read every one of your posts, but don't worry, I'll still defend your right to run your mouth you pompous prick

Sorry, I was too busy being a U.S. Marine to read every one of your posts, but don't worry, I'll still defend your right to run your mouth you pompous prick

Being a marine does not mean you can be a dick and pull the "I am a soldier card" against the people who pay you to do a job. There are plenty of marines that would just ignore stupid forum posts and spend that time working out, staying fit/healthy, and defending my country. Apparently you are not that type of marine.

Still, I commend you for your service.

On a positive note.

I drink a Clamato Michelada every morning. Just one. Yea I know that is against Dolce's teachings, but it satiates my love of beer and salt for the day (eating healthy really takes a toll on salt intake).

My parents just commented today that my face looks different and they didn't even know I was dieting.

I just went to my parents house tonight and made tacos and 7 layer dip for them. I was so tempted to eat one but I just imagined Dolce wagging his finger at me and I at celery and carrots instead.

Damn you Dolce! :)

Just because the Dolce diet was better than your old diet doesn't really mean it's the perfect diet. And not everyone benefits from the same exact diet.

Good to hear TS is getting benefits from this diet. I disagree on the matter of alcohol though, it does make you feel like shit. Some people tolerate it better than others, but I doubt binge drinking has any positive effects in the long run. I've been a huge binge drinker, a social drinker, a moderate user and almost completely sober along the years. I think I have at least some perspective on the matter and the less I drink, the better I feel, so I hardly drink at all. But to each their own.

I totally agree with you. I have been slowly stopping my drinking and I think that is a big factor in why I feel so great. I used to drink a lot and slowly lessening it is better imo because that will make it more of a habit, whereas stopping completely would probably just end up with me pounding shots at thanksgiving.

Good post Fin.

You suddenly became very defensive and upset after I mentioned there are teenage forum entrepreneurs here at the forum, and I did not even call you one. Very suspicious.

Listen, your mom´s basement is not Afghanistan and playing Call Of Duty on your PC does not qualify as military service.

If you are serious about doing military service, my advice to you would be to lose some weight before you go sign up to increase your chances. It is your lucky day, I know exactly where to get some help losing those extra pounds:

https://thedolcediet.com

You suddenly became very defensive and upset after I mentioned there are teenage forum entrepreneurs here at the forum, and I did not even call you one. Very suspicious.

Listen, your mom´s basement is not Afghanistan and playing Call Of Duty on your PC does not qualify as military service.

If you are serious about doing military service, my advice to you would be to lose some weight before you go sign up to increase your chances. It is your lucky day, I know exactly where to get some help losing those extra pounds:

https://thedolcediet.com

*quoted because of the video game reference*

lol. I did 2 tours in call of duty. Then I decided that I could spend my time getting into shape, eating right, and spending time with the people that matter to me (yea I guess that includes sherdoggers....).

If you have time to play video games then you have time to do something more productive than playing video games.

Back