I believe Rigo

LAxNjXa.gif

and here comes the black race baiting. nice one. really creative. I give it a 9/10.

It's pretty obvious what motivates @Massapiece to post the nonsense he's posting... "Loma didn't dominate"...

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Then you cant be running with the notion that rigo threw only 3 punches a round.
Loma was as frustrated or more than rigo and literally punched him after the bell at 1 point. That was some of the most blatant bias weve seen in boxing.
We knew going in they didnt like rigo, and want loma to be a star but that was very cringey on the part of the commentators.
Loma punched him after the bell because Rigo yanked his head while he had him in a head lock.

And Loma more than doubled the successive punches that Rigo landed, therefore he dominated. Again Rigo is elite, he is very hard to hit but he was still twice as easy to hit as Loma was.

Kurt Warner played with a broken thumb and I’m not interested enough to go and check if anyone else did. Stop.

This same Kurt Warner:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/03/sports/nfl-roundup-warner-out-again-with-broken-hand.html

For some reason, I can't copy the text, but he missed time twice that year to broken fingers/hands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Warner

" In the Rams' fourth game, this one against the Dallas Cowboys, Warner broke a finger on his throwing hand. Warner attempted to come back later in the season, but his injury allowed him to play only two more games (both losses)."

You stop.

I think the commentators were sucking on Lomachenko's dick so hard that you'd think he wouldn't have his dick anymore after this fight. And balls too.

I believe Rigo. You ain't a quiter after winning two fucking gold medals after having all those matches under your belt. If you are calling Rigo a quitter, you should be shot in the head with a shot gun.

I mean, Tim Bradley was the commentator, and this guy was embarrasing as fuck talking about his feet or whatever injury getting his ass kicked. I have no reason to think there was such a big gap between Rigo or Lomachenko, in spite of all the advantages in favour of Lomachenko.

A hand injury would make a lot of sense.

Dude didn't break his hand like I said.

This same Kurt Warner:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/03/sports/nfl-roundup-warner-out-again-with-broken-hand.html

For some reason, I can't copy the text, but he missed time twice that year to broken fingers/hands.

" In the Rams' fourth game, this one against the Dallas Cowboys, Warner broke a finger on his throwing hand. Warner attempted to come back later in the season, but his injury allowed him to play only two more games (both losses)."

You stop.
Jury warner played with a broken thumb. If you don’t want to believe it that’s your call. He played with a broken fucking thumb and no I won’t stop.

This same Kurt Warner:

You stop.
Hi fuckface. It’s on the first fucking page of google. http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/060902/jag_9620912.html#.WjOU02KnyEc

I’ll come round later and teabag your girlfriend for you. Don’t talk shot when you’re wrong.

I think the commentators were sucking on Lomachenko's dick so hard that you'd think he wouldn't have his dick anymore after this fight. And balls too.

I believe Rigo. You ain't a quiter after winning two fucking gold medals after having all those matches under your belt. If you are calling Rigo a quitter, you should be shot in the head with a shot gun.

I mean, Tim Bradley was the commentator, and this guy was embarrasing as fuck talking about his feet or whatever injury getting his ass kicked. I have no reason to think there was such a big gap between Rigo or Lomachenko, in spite of all the advantages in favour of Lomachenko.

A hand injury would make a lot of sense.

Lol @ Paige Van Zant seeing her fight through with a broken arm, meanwhile RIGO pulled out his tampon and quit.

Sorry, different sports but made me think of this thread.

Screenshot_20180115-143854.jpg

<36> .

Lol @ Paige Van Zant seeing her fight through with a broken arm, meanwhile RIGO pulled out his tampon and quit.

Sorry, different sports but made me think of this thread.

View attachment 329813

<36> .

Bone fracture and contusion, depending on the severity and location and time of the occurence, may have different pain sensation. For example, Anderson Silva cried like a baby when he broke his leg bones, but this girl fought through it. When it comes to contusion, a blow to a certain area of the body may have done some damage to the soft tissues and etc, and when it comes to boxing which is literally the art of fist fights, could have bigger impact on your ability to fight

Bone fracture and contusion, depending on the severity and location and time of the occurence, may have different pain sensation. For example, Anderson Silva cried like a baby when he broke his leg bones, but this girl fought through it. When it comes to contusion, a blow to a certain area of the body may have done some damage to the soft tissues and etc, and when it comes to boxing which is literally the art of fist fights, could have bigger impact on your ability to fight
I’m not medically trained by any means unless my lifeguard courses are still valid, but isn’t breaking both leg bones in what looked like a compound fracture going to hurt a lot more than one bone in your forearm and also prevent you from standing up?

I’m not medically trained by any means unless ny lifeguard courses are still valid, but isn’t breaking both leg bones in what looked like a compound fracture going to hurt a lot more than one bone in your forearm and also prevent you from standing up?

Yep. His tibia and fibula were broken and muscle damage IIRC was done. This was a grotesque injury where Paige's looks like a pretty clean break. You also kind of need two legs to stand on in a fight. Even fighting off of your back you'd need both legs to play guard.

silva-7.jpg

Yep. His tibia and fibula were broken and muscle damage IIRC was done. This was a grotesque injury where Paige's looks like a pretty clean break. You also kind of need two legs to stand on in a fight.

silva-7.jpg
It hurts even thinking about how that must’ve felt.

I saw a guy break his femur and he passed out so I’m guessing that’s one of the worst place to hurt. Franklin blocked a head kick with his left and nobody seemed to realise it was fucked until he said so post fight.

It hurts even thinking about how that must’ve felt.

I saw a guy break his femur and he passed out so I’m guessing that’s one of the worst place to hurt. Franklin blocked a head kick with his left and nobody seemed to realise it was fucked until he said so post fight.

Anderson appeared to be in excruciating pain and it's easy to see why. I would've cried like a baby too. What a stupid comment. As for Rich, I remember his fight with Chuck well. I just remember Chuck rushing him and Rich clocking him and Chuck going out with ease. Rich looked very relieved. He had a pink cast (his favorite color) and Chuck signed it after it was put on lol.

But Rigo didn't have anything wrong with his hand, did he?

Rich franklin knocked chuck Liddell out with a broken arm.

True.

In other news, I sat on balls the other day when I ran out of clean Boxer briefs and had to wear reg boxers.

<27> DONT GET OLD FELLAS .

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Yeah, those injuries are hardly the same thing.

Back