I could not be happier about my purchase today!

Guns are fun.

Me with AK-47

That looks awesome!

I was half tempted to get one of those today but then i decided to be smart with my money lol If i had more i would have walked out with a ton of stuff.

Will do!

This is exactly what the guy at the shop said lol it was this or a bolt action that held 4 rounds and he told me i would value one shot more if i bought this gun. I agreed.

That over under is going to be freaking sweet man lol

Motivation! Son!

There's nothing like being high on a new hobby while being propelled by the incentive to increase your skill by a goal/reward that will add to it even more. Unless you actually try to get distracted or wuss out, you're gonna get reach goal with what feels like little apparent effort (just putting in hours having a good time).

Congratulations on your tasteful purchase and dedication to an excellent (+useful) sport/pastime.

You shoot birds and rabbits or just birds?

I shot neither.

I only shot at targets and clays today.

If i ever have someone to go hunting with i will go, though. But my single shot isnt the most ideal gun for that lol

Motivation! Son!

There's nothing like being high on a new hobby while being propelled by the incentive to increase your skill by a goal/reward that will add to it even more. Unless you actually try to get distracted or wuss out, you're gonna get reach goal with what feels like little apparent effort (just putting in hours having a good time).

Congratulations on your tasteful purchase and dedication to an excellent (+useful) sport/pastime.

i cant imagine trying to get distracted and it is just shooting at targets. Nothing i can wuss out on. But hell yeah man i am real excited.

2011-08-13222242.jpg

Just took this.

Where you live DSAL? I have a feeling you will really like squirrel hunting this fall. You have property? Or access?

Where you live DSAL? I have a feeling you will really like squirrel hunting this fall. You have property? Or access?

I live in NW indiana.

And i dont have property but there is an outdoor gun range and a whole fuck ton of land that can be hunted. You just need to buy tags and stuff.

I can tell you right now (from experience) that you should've bought a pump action for skeet shootin'.

A sinlge shot isn't going to do you much good.

Good for grouse hunting lol.

What cal. is that shotgun??

the cool thing is if someone breaks into your house you can go all western movie on their ass

I can tell you right now (from experience) that you should've bought a pump action for skeet shootin'.

A sinlge shot isn't going to do you much good.

Good for grouse hunting lol.

What cal. is that shotgun??

It is a 12 gauge.

And this wont be my first shotgun. And it might take me longer to get better at it since ill be shooting slower but i dont really mind. I love it. I love these kinds of shotguns.

I like pumps too but there is just something about these.

Pretty cool man. I need to get myself a shotgun eventually. I'm really into handguns though. My latest is this little beauty.

388312dc39.jpg

Sig-Sauer P250 compact. Bought it about 3 months ago. Money's been tight lately, so I'm a little behind on my guns. I wanted to have a Desert Eagle by September, but it aint happening.

I shot neither.

I only shot at targets and clays today.

If i ever have someone to go hunting with i will go, though. But my single shot isnt the most ideal gun for that lol

:icon_lol:

Birds = Clay in air

Rabbit = Clays on the ground. Rolling and bouncing.

:icon_lol:

Birds = Clay in air

Rabbit = Clays on the ground. Rolling and bouncing.

Oh ok haha

I shot birds lol

I hit 5/20...i missed my first 8 or so lol

The first one i hit was this one that shot off real low and i got it about 3 feet from the ground.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Pretty cool man. I need to get myself a shotgun eventually. I'm really into handguns though. My latest is this little beauty.

388312dc39.jpg

Sig-Sauer P250 compact. Bought it about 3 months ago. Money's been tight lately, so I'm a little behind on my guns. I wanted to have a Desert Eagle by September, but it aint happening.

I was checking out handguns too. Especially after having decent luck shooting one today.

I have always liked and heard good things about Bersa Thunder guns. They are only a .38 but i love them.

LOL.

Yeah it is definately a nice gun man.

Nvm the grouse hunting.

Lol. 12 gauge would blow one of those in half!

I just know that pumps are good for skeet shootin when you start to get a little better.

+ you can fire off more than one shell at a single target.

Happy shootin!

LOL.

Yeah it is definately a nice gun man.

Nvm the grouse hunting.

Lol. 12 gauge would blow one of those in half!

I just know that pumps are good for skeet shootin when you start to get a little better.

+ you can fire off more than one shell at a single target.

Happy shootin!

Yeah that is true but i think this will help me be proficient since i will only have 1 shot to hit it.

Or 2 if i can somehow be a badass and reload in about .5 seconds :icon_lol:

The fact that it is single shot will make you 'feel like'* such a bad-A. I know what you are talking about.

*=(accept that you are in fact)

Last edited:
I would suggest taking lessons. I took a lesson (Dad is a member of a high end shooting preserve) with one of the best clay shooters in the world (In Upstate NY) about a month ago. The guy was unreal and I never realized how much there is too good shotgun shooting. Learning to lead, trust your hands, keeping both eyes open, so on.

Boo pumps, over/under for the win!

Back