• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I could not be happier about my purchase today!

The fact that it is single shot will make you 'feel like'* such a bad-A. I know what you are talking about.

*=(accept that you are in fact)

I will admit than i am far from a badass since ive only been out once.

But i shot with a bolt action single today and a double barrel.

Having my first shots out of a shotgun come from those makes me feel like one haha

I would suggest taking lessons. I took a lesson (Dad is a member of a high end shooting preserve) with one of the best clay shooters in the world (In Upstate NY) about a month ago. The guy was unreal and I never realized how much there is too good shotgun shooting. Learning to lead, trust your hands, keeping both eyes open, so on.

Boo pumps, over/under for the win!

If i can find lessons somewhere i will. But i am on a budget. This will more or less be just a hobyy and something i have to research and learn on my own the best i can. Which i dont really mind.

Lessons would be awesome though

Yeah that is true but i think this will help me be proficient since i will only have 1 shot to hit it.

Or 2 if i can somehow be a badass and reload in about .5 seconds :icon_lol:

Lol.. Good luck with that.:)

Ah well just buy a pump for when you start smackin about 3 of those things out of the air at once.

Check these out. I took these pics at a pigeon gun shop in NY that carries only high end shotguns. You can't imagine how much these cost.

photoan.jpg

This is the price tag for the one on the left, the cheapest one.

photo1adc.jpg

I was checking out handguns too. Especially after having decent luck shooting one today.

I have always liked and heard good things about Bersa Thunder guns. They are only a .38 but i love them.

Nothing wrong with that. You can get decent guns for reasonable prices. If you're ever in the market for a 1911, check out Rock Island. Cheap and quality firearm. Shoots .45 though, so ammo will be expensive. Only thing I don't like on it are the sights, but it's not a deal breaker.

Check these out. I took these pics at a pigeon gun shop in NY that carries only high end shotguns. You can't imagine how much these cost.

photoan.jpg

This is the price tag for the one on the left, the cheapest one.

photo1adc.jpg

I came lol

Those are sexy!

Nothing wrong with that. You can get decent guns for reasonable prices. If you're ever in the market for a 1911, check out Rock Island. Cheap and quality firearm. Shoots .45 though, so ammo will be expensive. Only thing I don't like on it are the sights, but it's not a deal breaker.

Ill check em out right now! Thanks!

Hey RotorVator

I checked out Rock Island

I like their stuff. It is pretty plain but nothing wrong with that!

2 of their 1911s come in 38sp

Hey RotorVator

I checked out Rock Island

I like their stuff. It is pretty plain but nothing wrong with that!

2 of their 1911s come in 38sp

I was only aware of the 45, but more options never hurt anybody. You can find them for around the 400-500 dollar range. Very reasonable considering most quality 1911's will run you about 700-800 and up. No bells & whistles, but they do what they're supposed to and do it well.

It was the first time i discharged a gun that can kill someone lol the forecast was bad so we didnt shoot much. I missed about my first 8 clays thrown then i started hitting some.

I hit about 5/20 which is obviously terrible but i still had a lot of fun.

You shoot like a goddamn woman!

Smilinbob.jpg

I havd the Rock .45 Tactical model and it is a very good 1911. It cost me 450$ out the door. I would recommened them to anyone looking for a 1911,you can get the bare bone GI model or the Tactical model like mine for under 500$.

Mine has slim grips on it though.
DSC_0665.jpg

You shoot like a goddamn woman!

Smilinbob.jpg

Haha i will work on that my good sir

I havd the Rock .45 Tactical model and it is a very good 1911. It cost me 450$ out the door. I would recommened them to anyone looking for a 1911,you can get the bare bone GI model or the Tactical model like mine for under 500$.

Mine has slim grips on it though.
DSC_0665.jpg

Yours in the pic?

Either way that is a nice looking gun.

now this is funny
The feeling of an eminent weapon is what it is. When it falls apart in the presence of a true weapon, compared to an implied weapon. Fuck the bastards who doesn't understand who or what It is.

Last edited:
lol nice.

if you buy that in holland, you'll go to prison for like 6 years.

Yours in the pic?

Either way that is a nice looking gun.

Yeah, thats is mine. I order sone slim grips for it cause they come with thick wood one.they arent bad but alomst mantadory to change the grips on all 1911s.:)

Here it is with some bbq grips(Fancy or show) i bought with the slim one but have only shot with them once,cause they feel like a cheese grater when shooting.
DSC_0655.jpg

Last edited:
My old man has a 40,000 dollar Parazzi over/under.
I swear he loves that thing more then his kids LOL

Everyone ought to have a single-shot 12 ga. To me they embody the idea of a "shootin' iron".

^^ill check that out. thanks man.

Back