I don't like walking around barefoot

I'm the opposite, I prefer walking barefoot inside and outside. My knees used to hurt after working out, now since I don't wear shoes as often the knees feel better.

Shoes in the house...how do people still do this in 2018!?!?! Think about what you step on outside in one day...and then why would you bring that in your house?
I'm far from a germaphobe, but no shoes inside just seems like a complete no-brainer.

I also don't really like to go barefoot though. I'll wear slippers or socks inside.
And i have an almost irrational hate for men that wear flipflops to any place other than the bitch, pool, or are on the way to go train muay thai or bjj

I would wear sandals every day all day if I could. Fuck shoes and socks.

It's a shame that barefoot running zealots kind of gave the entire discovery a bad name.

There was some strong evidence that wearing shoes all the time makes your feet, ankles, and legs weak and more injury prone.

Walk barefoot as much as possible. I even run barefoot on my treadmill and don't suffer from shin splints like I used to.
I read the OP and just immediately judged the TS as fat.

Is the Kentucky thing being too poor to buy shoes?
Nah i just don't give a shit about wearing shoes if I'm in my own yard playing with my son and the dog or doing yard work

if you always baby your feet, you will always have baby feet....

They were just talking about this on the radio this morning. Girls like to be barefoot more than guys. They even drive barefoot a lot which just seems gross to me.

That's because you're supposed to be barefoot when you're pregnant

House slippers on wood and tiles, barefoot on the carpet. Socks off asap when I get home. My doggies need to breathe.

Nah i just don't give a shit about wearing shoes if I'm in my own yard playing with my son and the dog or doing yard work

Do you have perma black soles and can put out a cigarette due to the bottoms being so hard ?

I went over a month one time without wearing shoes.
I spent a month on the beach and there were restaurants and kiosks all up and down the beach.
Great times.

I would wear sandals every day all day if I could. Fuck shoes and socks.
I wear flip flops 80 percent of the time, indoors or outdoors.

The mitochondria of my soles are like soldiers . My feet are like Navajo Indian adobe brick.

I can walk on fire stones probably.

I've seen college educated professionals remove staples and leave them haphazardly on the counter or on the ground, then walk around barefoot.

On some sidewalks, I stopped wearing slippers and wear sneakers instead because too much tiny broken glass.

I have to wear socks. I seriously cant not wear socks. It feels fucking weird to me. Like beyond naked

No barefoot for me I can do socks tho.
Mostly slippers indoors.

Back