I have a dilemma

you should save your money and buy a monocle and a tiny tweed vest suit and assemble a rag-tag band of misfits and journey to the center of the earth

source.gif

Why only once :(

I dont have any need for suits. I dont go to special events or on dates, but if I did go on a date I wouldnt wear a suit. I have a nice collection of designer clothes, I would wear something more casual.

I dont go on dates though. I have no real interest in starting a family or getting married. I dont like people so the concept of dating and having to talk and listen to someone is not appealing to me.

Its a good dilemma. Ive saved an extra 2500 for whatever I want to buy.

Now, there are two things I really want.

A gaming computer and a motor scooter.

Help make my decision.

Currently I have two desktops. An i7 4770 with 16gb ddr3 and a 1gig ddr5 vid card.

Second has an i7-6700 16gb ddr4 2gb ddr5 amd r9 370 (4k capable but barely)

As of now I dont really play any graphics intensive games, and my current computer can run all the games I play easily. I use my second computer to play movies on my TV.

Still, I find myself craving a GTX 1080 8gn ddr5 vid card, 512mb SSD and 32gb ddrr ram which is what my new computer would have. Its on sale right now.

I spend a lot of time using my computer

On the other hand I dont drive and a motor scooter would help me get around.

I dont think I would use it for work though, because I have extremely difficult hair and putting a helmet on would give me helmet hair, which I cant have at work.

I couldnt really use it for groceries either because its im looking at a motorcycle style scooter with limited space or no space for bags.

It would be more to just get around town when really needed, say if I was going to a friends house or picking up something small from the store.

Its this model here.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzU2WDgwMA==/z/H3MAAOSw6YtZRSG4/$_35.JPG

What would you buy in my situation.

I can get the computer nowor wait a month and get the scooter when I save a little more
Hookers and cocaine

I assure you im not trolling. I could care less about hookers, they disgust me. If you want to do coke thats your business, I dont take hard drugs.

But you asked for advise and keep shooting down all our advises

Is it really hard to believe TS is a socially awkward hermit with no friends? We should probably hook him up with @Kardashians so they can be lonely together
Being lonely together is what half of us are doing here anyway.

All in all I think this was a pretty productive thread. Case closed.

Fuck holidays imo. I can take a holiday for 2 weeks and have nothing to show for it or I can buy something ill enjoy for years to come.

For me the choice is easy. Ive never been on vacation in my life. Not sure I would even enjoy it, im not an outdoorsy person and I dont drink often. Oh and I dont like people.
<31>
Drugs. Buy all the drugs. You need to loosen up.

Im perfectly fine. If I want a girl, there are apps for that.

Back