I hope Volkov will KO Lewis.

Tbh I think Volkov is more complete and the better challenge for most guys in the HW division.
If you can wrestle and have half decent cardio you're beating Lewis.
UNLESS that right hand lands. Then you're fucked.

I hope Lewis leaves it all in the cage, the weigh in had more fireworks than his last fight

Volkan has that blonde-guy slimey shit eating grin that says "dont trust me around your gf"

I hope black beast goes donkey kong drums on his fuckin head while Volkan is fetal'd up

After that last "performance", I'm not sure how Lewis has any fans. Volkov should be able to take care of business.

You are not a fan of the sport if you want some unknown guy with 3,5k twitter followers to win a fight in a already boring HW division. Lewis by KO round 1 and god forbid any different scenario.

BTW. Stop with all that "respect" bullshit. Respect is overrated. The only important thing is to be yourself and don't act like someone you will never be just to promote the fight. And i can say that Lewis is a pretty genuine guy.

If you can wrestle and have half decent cardio you're beating Lewis.

Lewis won 8 of his last 9 UFC bouts, at Heavyweight. Very hard to do.
Him being an underdog in this fight is ludicrous, he's gonna smash Volkov and people are gonna act surprised. He has one of the best resumes currently at HW.

You are not a fan of the sport if you want some unknown guy with 3,5k twitter followers to win a fight in a already boring HW division. Lewis by KO round 1 and god forbid any different scenario.

Volkov is "some unknown guy"? You're kind of new to this, aren't you.

Lewis has lost a lot of fans.

I'll never understand why fighters show more action to fight at the weigh ins rather than the actual fight.

Him being an underdog in this fight is ludicrous, he's gonna smash Volkov and people are gonna act surprised. He has one of the best resumes currently at HW.
are you fucking stupid?
who the fuck did lewis beat?
a travis browne lmao and he was in the most boring fight in the history of the ufc
volkov is a way better figher and he will destory fat zero cardio lewis

if it gets out of the first i think volkov will embarrass him tbh.

Volkov is "some unknown guy"? You're kind of new to this, aren't you.
No, i excatly know who he is. I watched the Werdum fight. He's good, but not a promotion or superstar material. What i mean is he's a unknown guy for everyone who's not a hardcore fan of the sport.

Lewis is 9-3 in his last 12 UFC fights at Heavyweight. Not a bad record, but not very impressive altogether with the opponents he has beat.
Considering the three losses were all by knock out.
Shawn Jordan knocked him out dude, who loses to Shawn Jordan??? Who loses to Shawn Jordan TWICE???
Derrick Lewis will never be a legit contender, top 10 gatekeeper at best. And his resume is shit. Stop talking out of your ass.

Ill be happy so long as its not a boring fight. If Lewis doesn't put on a good show send him back to the undercards.

If Volkov is smart he will just hang back to see what Lewis does.

Back