I humbly sacrifice myself to Sherdog's epic shoopers

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
th

I always envisioned you looking like this... I apologize and admire your bravery

In short, what I've been doing is this.

-No Sugar, with the exceptions of items with very little sugar. Also avoid sucralose, which is just as bad, used as a loophole in items marketed as 'Sugar Free.'
-Replace beer and soda (including diet soda), for water, tea, coffee, and unsweetened almond milk.
-For food, eat exclusively meat. Pork, beef, chicken, and turkey. There's a few sugar-free yogurts and protein bars. Oh, and string cheese is a great snack.

Give that a shot for a week and let me know how you feel.

How long did it take you to drop the weight?

ive seen your movie before OP why you frauding
large_1uRKsxOCtgz0xVqs9l4hYtp4dFm.jpg

jk dont be mad op

Need advice on how to get leaner. I'm getting older and it's getting harder.
Work hard, like harder than what you think is hard. And then eat a lot less.

20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif
we got the same underwear

1. You must be a UFC fan with your Reebok undies.
2. Disposable shavers - you must be poor
3. Jean at the back but another denim at the bottom right corner of the pic. Why are you wearing 2 jeans?
4. Grey socks
5. Pubic hair beard

2/10

the confidence and balls to post your pic in sherdog - 8999/10

So it's over 9000

20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

BF0A0F1C-953C-4361-ADB4-906BD9DE20DA.jpeg

How long did it take you to drop the weight?

Five months, with several of cheat meals.

Can't deprive yourself for too long.

Nothing is more lame than being at a social or family gathering and having to say "I can't eat/drink that, it's not on my diet." As if I'm better than them for not eating food they made for me."

And sometimes I feel like eating pancakes, dammit.

In short, what I've been doing is this.

-No Sugar, with the exceptions of items with very little sugar. Also avoid sucralose, which is just as bad, used as a loophole in items marketed as 'Sugar Free.'
-Replace beer and soda (including diet soda), for water, tea, coffee, and unsweetened almond milk.
-For food, eat exclusively meat. Pork, beef, chicken, and turkey. There's a few sugar-free yogurts and protein bars. Oh, and string cheese is a great snack.

Give that a shot for a week and let me know how you feel.

This is a high-protein diet. What about salads?

Back